Welcome to the new Wrong Planet!
We've got a great new site with new forums, articles, and other features to come. Read on for the full details! Read More »
By alex on September 22, 2015
- So I've Been Working Full-Time
- Got Anything Random To Say
- Post a blatant lie
- Send An Anonymous message to a WP member
- Is it normal to be bad at math but good at reading?
- My new theory on self diagnosed autistics
- That feeling of exclusion -Has anyone else experienced this?
- Choose a religion for the user above you
About Wrong Planet
Wrong Planet is the web community designed for individuals (and parents / professionals of those) with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, ADHD, PDDs, and other neurological differences. We provide a discussion forum, where members communicate with each other, an article section, with exclusive articles and how-to guides, a blogging feature, and more. Read More >