Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

saraip
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jul 2013, 11:20 am

Hey guys!

I've been making a few videos on YouTube, but now that I've started studying again, and because I have Flash, I thought I'd make some medical videos. This is one of the first ideas that I have put together.

The idea is to create an animation that explains the chemical processes that take place in the proximal convoluted tubule - the first tubular part of the filtration mechanism in the kidneys (technically the first part is the glomerulus). I want to make it super-simple so that even a high-schooler could understand it... possibly even a primary schooler!

Trouble is, I'm not sure if the animations are too fast, too short, too long - not visible enough... you get the idea.
Before I go any further, I'd like to get some feedback, so let me know what you think.

Disclaimer: I haven't really included anything of particular substance, and because I saved some parts as graphics and not movie clips, there are some aspects of the animation missing. If your feedback is "I don't get the point", don't worry - there isn't one, these are just clips of the stuff I published yesterday - there is no narration yet either, and no Japanese and German subtitles, but there will be in the final version. Provided I actually make it to the final version without throwing in the towel and starting with something easier like gaseous exchange in the lungs or something!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enod0D9JVek[/youtube]

saraip
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jul 2013, 3:28 pm

Such a poor choice of title...