Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

nitraine
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 May 2006, 3:21 pm

National Press Club Conference, May 9, 2001

Video testimony of 21 high ranking officials who describe events with extraterrestrials

http://www.netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm

Disclosure Project Briefing Document (500 Pages Of Solid Ufo Evidence) (2001)

http://galactic5.no-ip.com/radio/greer/disclosure1.html

Sergeant Karl Wolf - US Air Force (57 minutes, 55 seconds into the video)

"Photographic repairman with a top secret crypto clearance ... In mid 1965, I was long to the Lunar Orbiter Project at NASA Langley Field ... they had problems with a piece of electronic equipment that was bottlenecking their production of photographs ... an airman second class was in the darkroom with me ... about 30 minutes into the process he said to me in a very distressed way, by the way we've discovered a base on the backside of the moon. And then he preceeded to put photographs down in front of me and clearly in these photographs were structures mushroom shaped buildings spherical buildings and towers. At that point I was very concerned because at that time we were working in compartmentalized security. He had breached security and I was actually frightened at that moment and I did not question him any further ... here it is 30 years later. And I will testify before Congress that what I am saying is the truth."

Looks like the photo sanitizers missed airbrushing out a structure on the moon:

Clementine Lunar Image Browser 1.5

http://www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/clementine/clib/

Set resolution to 1 pixel=1 kilometer.

Set latitude to -2, longitude to 311

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2006, 6:17 pm

From my point of view, it is you humans who are extraterrestrials because I am not from this planet, Earth. I come from an artificial planet that is suspended in the Crab Nebula. It is completely self-supporting and needs no start to orbit. Nebulaic material is consumed for energy. Is there anything else you would like to know?

Xuincherguixe
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2006, 11:24 pm

Two things.
1) What unspeakable attrocities did you have to commit to be placed here

2) Why hasn't your species cleansed us like the disease we are?

a1kemi
Raven
Raven

07 Jun 2006, 12:10 am

Maybe humans are food, the more the better. Overpopulation will correct itself eventually just so long as a certain nation with crab-mentality doesn't blow up the Earth when it fails to dominate it. *ahem*

You have a point though, the apparent lack of intervention against the malicious activities of humanity suggests that the ET's may be gone or unconcerned.

Bases on the moon? Could it be Russian or Chinese activities we weren't aware of? Or was an ancient civilization very advanced? A glitch in the camera or a joke? I wish governments would stop behaving as if the masses were the enemy and share some info already!

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2006, 1:46 am

Well, I think I'm a Time Lord, but I'm not willing to test whether I can regenerate or not.... :wink:

Actually, I read that there was a Doctor Who fan so obsessed, he actually thinks he really is a Time Lord, and says the things that happen on Doctor Who were wrong! Go figure.

On sabbatical...

a1kemi
Raven
Raven

07 Jun 2006, 2:25 am

Oh Yeah? Well I think I'm THE crab nebula stuck inside a human body!
No not realy.

I don't know what to think about the existence of ETs. I've read and read but just gone in circles and ended up where I started. I think there are ETs, it makes sense. But I don't believe most of the theories regarding them and I sure as hell don't buy into this star-child or indigo-child business. In the end, I'll believe 100% when I see one that tells me where it (it? sorry, he or she) came from (and leaves my memories intact).

While we're on the subject of ETs, I think SETI is looking in the wrong place for artificial signals. I don't have much of a better suggestion but I doubt uber-advanced societies would be sending normal RF signals out into space. And then there is the whole light-year problem with distance and time.

blondie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jun 2006, 9:48 am

That's Crazy!! :D

Barracuda
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2006, 8:43 pm

lowfreq50 wrote:
From my point of view, it is you humans who are extraterrestrials because I am not from this planet, Earth. I come from an artificial planet that is suspended in the Crab Nebula. It is completely self-supporting and needs no start to orbit. Nebulaic material is consumed for energy. Is there anything else you would like to know?

Yeah. Last Droma checked, there was noting in the Crab nebula. I think you're lying.
Xui person whose name I can't pronouce or remember: Humans are not a disease. In fact, you're one of the special ones. I can't say more, because that would spoil it. But when The Essentials come out, look for a story called 'Only Human'.

Any evidence you see is probably fake. People tend to mind there own business in the universe. It's too big to bother knocking on everyones door. And any Droma visits would be very carefully hidden.

Humans are primitive
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Oct 2017, 3:35 am

No kidding extraterrestrials exist. I am one, and I'm stuck on this planet.
That's why I am on this forum, I thought this was a forum for extraterrestrials stuck on Earth. (Wrong Planet)
Please help.
And no, I do not want to ana1 probe anyone (Yes, I did that deliberately, I don't want to get in trouble.)

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 10:15 am

I thought that you ETs all could just "phone home".

So what's your problem?