Linux, Calculus with Trig, Security, Technology, and the res

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Did you find my blog useful or interesting?
Yes 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
No 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
I don't understand it 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Very Good 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 5

moo_cow
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Sep 2009, 9:59 pm

Hey aspies,,, Please give me some feedback on my blog. It covers the same topics as this subforum and more. It's very imformative and teaches with guides and explainations. The link is in my signature.

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2009, 2:26 am

Looking now.

I love the huge tux, especially the perspective. Its a bold move and an unusual one for a blog.

The topics caught my eye immediately. puppy ubuntu? Genius idea. I love puppy, but it doesnt have apt-get!

I will be watching your blog.

moo_cow
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Sep 2009, 4:08 am

Fuzzy wrote:
Looking now.

I love the huge tux, especially the perspective. Its a bold move and an unusual one for a blog.

The topics caught my eye immediately. puppy ubuntu? Genius idea. I love puppy, but it doesnt have apt-get!

I will be watching your blog.

Thanks, glad you liked it.. Feel free to make comments such as if you need me to explain something further. I also checked out your blog on wp. I liked the how to remove DRM. I just avoid DRM, but in the past. I would burn the DRM to cd with Windows Media Player, and then rip the cd with something like grip :) and prolly encode it to ogg vorbis.

What's all this about rap? Do you live in Houston too?? I say that because the majority of rappers are here in Houston where I am, and I see people flowing freestyle all the time. I'll definitely check out the ‘Rappers Bible’. :)

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2009, 6:40 am

..... I dont have a WP blog! Definitely not interested in circumventing DRM, nor in rap music. I better check things out..

Are you thinking of someone else? I live in Canada, and the blog button on my posts is blank.

moo_cow
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Sep 2009, 3:47 am

Fuzzy wrote:
..... I dont have a WP blog! Definitely not interested in circumventing DRM, nor in rap music. I better check things out..

Are you thinking of someone else? I live in Canada, and the blog button on my posts is blank.

I some how got to a different persons blog by clicking your blog link. I just posted an article that is showing Micromoney what their latest strategy is to get rid of customers of Linux.

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2009, 4:18 am

I replied to your latest blog as OgreArtist.

moo_cow
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Sep 2009, 12:48 pm

Fuzzy wrote:
I replied to your latest blog as OgreArtist.

Feedback is much appreciated. Thanks!

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2009, 11:17 pm

So you have a reporter of some sort interested in your story, huh?

Also, I found a topic you might wish to blog on.

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2009/augu ... 90109.html

moo_cow
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Sep 2009, 6:33 pm

As of right now, I purposely haven't posted any new content. That's because I was planning to wait until this topic died down a bit. It's getting on average 2k unique visitors a day according to stats shown on the left side of my blog. The next two I plan on doing are going to be really good.

moo_cow
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Sep 2009, 6:35 pm

Fuzzy wrote:
So you have a reporter of some sort interested in your story, huh?

Also, I found a topic you might wish to blog on.

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2009/augu ... 90109.html

Contact me through one of my instant messengers shown in my profile and we can discuss that.

budgenator
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Sep 2009, 7:03 pm

http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com made my eyes bleed, text on black background kills me; one of these days I'll have to learn custom CSS or install webmonkey or something. I installed Linux before I install Win95.