Would you Watch Every Disney+ Show if You Subscribed?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2020, 8:37 pm

I don't think I would. Only for shows and movies I am interested in whether they'd be original or not. I mean I have no love for the High School Musical movies so I wouldn't give the tv series a watch even if it's gotten good reviews. It's just not my cup of tea. I love the Star Wars and Marvel movies so I would give The Mandalorian and the MCU shows a try. Of course if I wasn't a fan of both I would probably not watch those but watch other stuff. There's even stuff I don't know if I would watch. I did watch Lizzie McGuire as a kid but grew out of it and wouldn't be sure if I would watch the revival series. I like the movie Monsters Inc but don't know if I would be interested in watching the upcoming tv series. I like Jeff Goldblum but not sure if I like him enough to watch that documentary series because I'm not really a documentary kinda guy though I have watched a few in the past.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2020, 8:56 pm

I did subscribe a few months ago. All I've watched is Winnie the Pooh.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

23 Feb 2020, 9:28 am

I recently got a new phone & it came with the Disney+ app installed & I can get a free trial if a sign up but IDK if I ever heard of Disney+ before. I'm also never really been into watching vids on my phone.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition