Page 679 of 1263 [ 20196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682 ... 1263  Next

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2017, 12:05 pm

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2017, 3:55 am

Paterson

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2017, 12:56 pm

KyleTheGhost wrote:
Paterson

I like the dog in that movie.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2017, 12:57 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
KyleTheGhost wrote:
Paterson

I like the dog in that movie.

i hated that dog!!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2017, 3:11 pm

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2

My sister and I treated our mom to this movie yesterday for Mother's Day and we were laughing almost non-stop. We loved the first movie and we think this sequel is one of the better sequels in the MCU, in part because of the irreverent humor in this film, and probably better than Avengers: Age Of Ultron.

Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2017, 4:27 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2

My sister and I treated our mom to this movie yesterday for Mother's Day and we were laughing almost non-stop. We loved the first movie and we think this sequel is one of the better sequels in the MCU, in part because of the irreverent humor in this film, and probably better than Avengers: Age Of Ultron.

Yeah, I saw this one over the weekend as well and really loved it. The story of the first one is probably a better story than the sequel, but on a pure level of entertainment, I think the sequel was more entertaining.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2017, 5:31 pm

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 11:43 am

Bad Boys.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 3:04 pm

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 4:37 pm

Superhero Movie.

Goofy but fun superhero satire of Spiderman, The X Men, and the Fantastic Four movies.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 4:47 pm

Jory wrote:

A new adaptation is in development at Universal Pictures and will be directed by the same director who directed Arrival and Prisoners.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 4:53 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
A new adaptation is in development at Universal Pictures and will be directed by the same director who directed Arrival and Prisoners.

Can't wait. If anyone can pull it off, it's Denis Villeneuve. Prisoners, Sicario, and Arrival are terrific, and Blade Runner 2049 is looking like another home run.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 5:10 pm

The Zookeeper's Wife

A very intimate portrayal of Antonina Zabinski, a real-life Everywoman who risked everything to hide approximately three hundred Jewish citizens inside the Warsaw Zoo during WWII.

Many people have compared The Zookeeper's Wife to Schindler's List and people who have made the comparison were right. Jessica Chastain gave a great performance as Antonina Zabinski.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 5:45 pm

And Then There Were None

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 10:44 pm

Split.

Three young women are kidnapped by a delusional man suffering from multiple personality disorder. Their kidnapper, in his various personalities, speaks with reverence and fear about the coming of "the Beast."
Very good horror film. I liked how physical changes occurred with the kidnapper when he switched finally to "the Beast." I also very much enjoyed the nod to an earlier M. Night Shyamalan movie at the very end.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 1:39 am

Watched one of my faves Jaws again, the dolly zoom is still monumental! Quint's speech ''...Anyway, we delivered the bomb'' is a heart stopper.

Grave Encounters, had some nice ideas but an equal number of frown-inducing clichés, I like insane asylums so brownie points for the setting, not really a substantial attempt to create a credible link between what they aimed to present and what it actually came across as, could've done with two or three rewrites of the script and characters developed enough for us to give a crap what happened. The effects let it down when it came to the creatures meddling but with such a budget can't blame them. They did well with what they had, it's at its best when they are slowly realizing the asylum is changing. I am frustrated as it has all the ingredients to be a good movie, seems kind of rushes and hodgepodge slapped together in parts that affect the whole.