Page 2 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Intentional
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Mar 2017, 3:22 pm

Hummingbird (I like that name), Is not it interesting that so many people tell you what you SHOULD do? What is RIGHT to do, and WRONG to do? How arrogant (and stupid) of them! I prefer to provide information that might help you to decide what YOU want to do, as if your life BELONGED TO YOU. If you wish to exit from this existence, here is all the information you could ever need on doing that under YOUR control. It can be found at peacefulpillhandbook dot com. The Exit International people provide current information about the movement of folks who are taking control of their own exit. They are informing people of their options, and what is happening on that front in countries far more civilized than our own. They have absolutely NO agenda to "sell". It is all about you being empowered to avoid the coercion of the control freaks, and YOU being truly free to run YOUR own life, and exit. I sincerely hope that you are able to find a way to get the upper hand with your worries. If that is not possible for you, please understand that you have options to put limits on your own suffering. That is your job and no one else's! My best wishes to you. . . :heart:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 4:33 pm

ceo145 wrote:
Again i am really worried i have massive brain damage and the idea of not beeing able to know it feightens me. I better be off dead than alive. Y are you telling me to live as maybe i have brain damage which is permanent.
For me better be off dead.
I was thinking today of jumping under a train that is my new thought. But maybe you'll think im dumb not comitting suicide. But again how do you know if you have brain damage and if it is massive or not? I had a neurologist telling me that i dont have massive brain damage and that i have no more brain damage is it possible?

If a neurologist has told you you don't have brain damage then you probably don't have brain damage.
Neurologists are extremely expert at what they do.
I owe my life to mine.

Robert2P1CT
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Mar 2017, 5:22 pm

Let me get something out of the way first: By law, all of us who are healthcare, education, and law enforcement professionals will have to encourage you to go to your nearest hospital emergency room as long as you are thinking about hurting yourself or others.

Look, most of have been there and some have even tried to do that. Yes, life can be Hell, but it can also be fun and fulfilling at times. Please don't do it! If you kill yourself, it will hurt all of us, but your family the most. If you hang in there, we will all feel stronger. We need you, and we need everyone on our team that we can get.

I know that you are weak now, but I can assure you that a few years down the road, you will probably encounter someone else that feels like you do today and you will be able to help them because of your perseverance today. There are people you haven't met yet who will appreciate you and love your unique qualities. It's hard to see now, but you DO have value in society so you owe it to yourself to give life a chance. Things can always get better if you try, and time can -- and will -- heal your pain.

There are solutions out there for virtually any problem. I know the solution rests inside you, but right now, your powers are clouded by fear and despair. Let us -- and your family -- help you make this one big decision today... let's choose life. You need a break and you are mentally exhausted so let us help you today. Likewise, you have so much unfinished business and there are still many things that you want to see and do, so give life a chance.

Meanwhile, go stay with a best friend or stay with relatives until you are feeling better. Immerse yourself into your favorite routines, read something that makes you excited, take a long walk in a nice quiet park, go to a movie that you wanted to see and stuff yourself with popcorn and your favorite movie junk food, go watch some interesting YouTube videos, or try listening to music that makes you feel good. Think about all the things that make you happy, and also go eat your favorite meal. If you don't feel better, then let a doctor at a local hospital help you relax and help you get through this roadblock.

Lastly, keep in touch and stick around. We will need your help and love in the future. Thank you for letting us help.

EQ = 16

antnego
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Mar 2017, 3:57 pm

Intentional wrote:
Hummingbird (I like that name), Is not it interesting that so many people tell you what you SHOULD do? What is RIGHT to do, and WRONG to do? How arrogant (and stupid) of them! I prefer to provide information that might help you to decide what YOU want to do, as if your life BELONGED TO YOU. If you wish to exit from this existence, here is all the information you could ever need on doing that under YOUR control. It can be found at peacefulpillhandbook dot com. The Exit International people provide current information about the movement of folks who are taking control of their own exit. They are informing people of their options, and what is happening on that front in countries far more civilized than our own. They have absolutely NO agenda to "sell". It is all about you being empowered to avoid the coercion of the control freaks, and YOU being truly free to run YOUR own life, and exit. I sincerely hope that you are able to find a way to get the upper hand with your worries. If that is not possible for you, please understand that you have options to put limits on your own suffering. That is your job and no one else's! My best wishes to you. . . :heart:

I don't know if you're being facetious or trying to use reverse psychology, or what. OP is depressed, which is completely treatable, and it will abate in time with treatment. The very concept of self-euthanasia for depression is ridiculous. Depression is a temporary problem. Encouraging OP to explore suicide to deal with his depression is akin to telling someone it's OK to kill themselves because they have an ear infection.

The problem with suicide is that it's a permanent solution for temporary problems.

My neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 82 of 200

I am very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

ceo145
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Mar 2017, 11:29 am

I browsed several websites who told me that intracranial bleed was most lokely the result of a severe head injury.
I know you adressed the question earlier but i am still concerned about it as i know a SEVERE brain injury can have a massive impact on your cognitive abilites and that you can loss a very large part of your intelligence after a severe brain injury.
So was my injury severe mild or moderate?

ceo145
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Mar 2017, 11:35 am

here is the article that specifies the risk after bleeding
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Head-injur ... ction.aspx

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 7:19 pm

Can you outline how you received your head injury?
How long ago did it happen?
What symptoms did you have afterward?

I'm having difficulty understanding this because if you have had major brain trauma, you would been told the severity of your condition by your neurologist and possibly shown the scans and you would now be having some form of intensive rehabilitation therapy.

That nothing like that seems to be happening in your case, I'm thinking the injury was not that severe??

Have you seen the scans of where the bleed is situated?

ceo145
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Mar 2017, 1:55 am

I had an injury because i think someone bullied me by spitting on me, i get frightened and ran in the opposite direction. I felt something pushing me in the back i dont really know if somebody really pushed me or i just tiptoed and the forces in action made me fell like someone pushed me. Whathever happened i fell violently on the head on a concrete post. The blow was hard so that is y i am worried. What makes me depressed and felling worthless is that i was maybe bullied by someone and this is a futile accident.
Today i am feeling like my thinking has been impaired, i cant think as well as before. Also i am feeling bored by stuff i used to love like science or engineering ( as i was a kid i was more understanding how lego worked than something else), i have much less curiosity and i dont know if this is due to injury or deprssion.
I feel i have the worst thing possible that happened to me some people commit suicide for less than this so y not?

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 2:01 am

That is not the worst thing that can happen to you.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 2:03 am

I don't think you're brain damaged.
I think more likely depression is to blame.

ceo145
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Mar 2017, 2:13 am

I needed to specify that during the injury i felt from my height ( i was small at the time) and i dont understand things immediately anymore. Also i had a very thin skull fracture ( the skull was not really broken) and i saw on the net it was the sign of a major brain trauma. The neurologist however told me the fracture protected the brain from further damage. The damage ( fracture + bleed was located in the frontal lobe so was it more serious?
When i look someone i and he is telling me something i look him like i didnt undestand and i dont understand...

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 2:28 am

how old are you?

ceo145
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Mar 2017, 2:40 am

Y? Im 19.

Mrs Di
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Mar 2017, 2:49 am

ceo145 wrote:
Again i am really worried i have massive brain damage and the idea of not beeing able to know it feightens me. I better be off dead than alive. Y are you telling me to live as maybe i have brain damage which is permanent.
For me better be off dead.
I was thinking today of jumping under a train that is my new thought. But maybe you'll think im dumb not comitting suicide. But again how do you know if you have brain damage and if it is massive or not? I had a neurologist telling me that i dont have massive brain damage and that i have no more brain damage is it possible?

You sound like you worry too much. Why end your life when you don't know - you are only surmising you have a massive brain damage. If you had such damage you would surely not be able to write as legibly as you are doing. I see you like history, one of my favourite historical stories/finds is of the Antikythera mechanism. Have you read about that?

ceo145
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Mar 2017, 5:10 am

Yes, i was facinated by this pre computer system for long ago
I think people at the time had a higher sense of complexity than today.
My interests in history are ancient civilizations ( greece china), tang period in china for exemple, the modern period( post 17th century) and ancient rome( before).
Sorry if i seem mentally challenged. Am i mentally challenged by the way?

Mrs Di
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Mar 2017, 5:36 am

ceo145 wrote:
Yes, i was facinated by this pre computer system for long ago
I think people at the time had a higher sense of complexity than today.
My interests in history are ancient civilizations ( greece china), tang period in china for exemple, the modern period( post 17th century) and ancient rome( before).
Sorry if i seem mentally challenged. Am i mentally challenged by the way?

............ The older I become (by the way how do we edit our profiles, mine has me far younger than I am) I believe there were civilisations here long before this present one and they were clever than our historians will ever admit to. This fascinating 'clock' or 'computer' seems to prove that belief.