Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

hahalongboi
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 May 2017, 6:49 am

ayyy. I suppose the best introduction is just a rundown of my life story thus far. As a child I behaved like I was lower-functioning, but still understood everything in school and passed everything. Middle school I was either really angry or really depressed all the time. High school I matured a lot. After a horribly depressed summer though, I dropped out of college before the first day of class. I've spent the last two years working low-paying jobs that I really don't like. During this two years out of school being stressed over whatever awful job I've got, I became a dumb stoner. I recently got kicked out of my parents house for using other drugs. I've been staying with a friend for a while now and I lost the job that I had. I have a new job lined up, but I'm worried. I don't know what I'm going to do long term to support myself financially and still be happy with my life.

I'm an okayish digital artist, but I'm waaaayyy too critical of myself to dare post anything online
I can kinda play bass
I can kinda use music production software
I kinda have some hobbies, or I would if I could afford them
I dunno...

Aside from all the negativity, I'm good though. :)
Hello hello

Higurashi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 May 2017, 12:33 pm

Welcome aboard!

I had a rough childhood and adolescence as well. I have also been depressed. So I can sorta relate to you!

Enjoy your stay here!

shadowtag
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 May 2017, 12:50 pm

Welcome to you.

Depression I fear is a common experience for many of us on the spectrum; I hope you find this community of benefit to you and pray this job works out well for you and you find work that is satisfying to you.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 9:38 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

Capulet
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Jun 2017, 5:30 am

hahalongboi wrote:
ayyy. I suppose the best introduction is just a rundown of my life story thus far. As a child I behaved like I was lower-functioning, but still understood everything in school and passed everything. Middle school I was either really angry or really depressed all the time. High school I matured a lot. After a horribly depressed summer though, I dropped out of college before the first day of class. I've spent the last two years working low-paying jobs that I really don't like. During this two years out of school being stressed over whatever awful job I've got, I became a dumb stoner. I recently got kicked out of my parents house for using other drugs. I've been staying with a friend for a while now and I lost the job that I had. I have a new job lined up, but I'm worried. I don't know what I'm going to do long term to support myself financially and still be happy with my life.

I'm an okayish digital artist, but I'm waaaayyy too critical of myself to dare post anything online
I can kinda play bass
I can kinda use music production software
I kinda have some hobbies, or I would if I could afford them
I dunno...

Aside from all the negativity, I'm good though. :)
Hello hello

Try your best to do well and everything but don't forget that at your age it's extremely common to be where you're at. Things rarely go smoothly in young adulthood for anyone. You'll get through it!

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2017, 8:49 am

Would love to see your creations :)

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

02 Jun 2017, 5:14 am

I'm sure things will start looking up, try to stay clean and don't be shy to express your talents or be overcritical of your efforts. I'm a blogger and aspiring writer and even if few folk can find my stuff at least it's there, with the potential for greater things.

A warm welcome to planet WP: enjoy a long and happy stay here. The climate and atmosphere are generally mild and warm with little of the chilliness certain other planets seem to experience. The PPR province gets a little hot at times.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/