Page 741 of 742 [ 11127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 738, 739, 740, 741, 742  Next

HughDYork
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 258

02 Nov 2017, 9:48 am

Image



hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Dec 2016
Age: 41
Gender: Female
Posts: 691
Location: oregon

02 Nov 2017, 11:22 am

Jin Vice wrote:
Image
:?


You are a handsome young man.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 66,809
Location: the island of defective toy santas

02 Nov 2017, 7:45 pm

hobojungle wrote:
Jin Vice wrote:
Image
:?


You are a handsome young man.

and uber-fit :wtg:



Jin Vice
Butterfly
Butterfly

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Posts: 11
Location: Slovakia

03 Nov 2017, 12:27 am

hobojungle wrote:
Jin Vice wrote:
Image
:?


You are a handsome young man.

Me? Handsome? 8O :?
I have zero narcisistic tendence, and every judgements that I hear are meaningless words. :wink:
There is much more hidden under the violet t-shirt. But i don't want to get a ban for 6 packs exposing.



HughDYork
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 258

03 Nov 2017, 6:31 am

del.



hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Dec 2016
Age: 41
Gender: Female
Posts: 691
Location: oregon

03 Nov 2017, 12:13 pm

Jin Vice wrote:
Me? Handsome? 8O :?
I have zero narcisistic tendence, and every judgements that I hear are meaningless words. :wink:
There is much more hidden under the violet t-shirt. But i don't want to get a ban for 6 packs exposing.


Handsome & sensible also. Save something for our imaginations. I think your parents must be cute?



caffeinekid
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 19 May 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 52
Location: Wakefield, UK

03 Nov 2017, 5:29 pm

Image

Me in my pikachu onesie.


_________________
Trying and failing (at the moment) to get an ASD assessment.


Jin Vice
Butterfly
Butterfly

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Posts: 11
Location: Slovakia

03 Nov 2017, 9:39 pm

hobojungle wrote:
Jin Vice wrote:
Me? Handsome? 8O :?
I have zero narcisistic tendence, and every judgements that I hear are meaningless words. :wink:
There is much more hidden under the violet t-shirt. But i don't want to get a ban for 6 packs exposing.


Handsome & sensible also. Save something for our imaginations. I think your parents must be cute?

You don't need to make me compliments, if you want to talk send me a PM, otherwise stop it. It makes me feel just anxiety and frustration when people makes me compliments, without reason. And I would chat :)



Tripodologia
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 14 Nov 2016
Gender: Female
Posts: 143
Location: Norway

12 Nov 2017, 4:29 pm

caffeinekid wrote:
Image

Me in my pikachu onesie.

Hi, fellow onesie owner! :mrgreen:
Image


_________________
Really enjoyed being a yellow-throated woodpecker while it lasted.

-

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 139 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 67 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)


TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2015
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,175
Location: The Snowiest City in the United States

13 Nov 2017, 11:21 am

Image


_________________
-Gwen Rebecca, HFA Fangirl ^_^
Have you never seen something so mad, so extraordinary, that just for one second you think there might be more out there?


Hypnotized
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2015
Posts: 136
Location: Eindhoven

13 Nov 2017, 8:13 pm

Image

Me with my new earrings & choker.
I also tried on this dress for the first time in a year because I couldn't fit into it at first. I've lost 17kg or 37lbs since June 7th, yet I am still too fat to fit into this dress. You can't see my tummy there but it's definitely a muffin topper in that dress.



RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jul 2013
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,429
Location: Adelaide, Australia

13 Nov 2017, 9:48 pm

Hypnotized wrote:
Image

Me with my new earrings & choker.
I also tried on this dress for the first time in a year because I couldn't fit into it at first. I've lost 17kg or 37lbs since June 7th, yet I am still too fat to fit into this dress. You can't see my tummy there but it's definitely a muffin topper in that dress.


You lost 17 kg? That's very impressive! How did you do it?


_________________
The days are long, but the years are short


Hypnotized
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2015
Posts: 136
Location: Eindhoven

13 Nov 2017, 10:03 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Hypnotized wrote:
Me with my new earrings & choker.
I also tried on this dress for the first time in a year because I couldn't fit into it at first. I've lost 17kg or 37lbs since June 7th, yet I am still too fat to fit into this dress. You can't see my tummy there but it's definitely a muffin topper in that dress.


You lost 17 kg? That's very impressive! How did you do it?


It's not that impressive actually. It started off as dieting but it spiraled down into an eating disorder very quickly. So I guess the answer to 'how did you do it' would be: Laxatives, having very small meals for dinners, overexercising and purging.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 66,809
Location: the island of defective toy santas

13 Nov 2017, 10:28 pm

^^^hope you've managed to stabilize into some more regular healthy regimen.



Richardf269
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 16 Dec 2012
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 198
Location: Isla Vista, California

14 Nov 2017, 12:49 pm

I need to take more pics of my handsome self. lol.