Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

komamanga
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 70
Location: CzechRep.

30 Jan 2017, 8:11 am

Hello,

I'm a newly diagnosed Aspie girl who lives in the heart of Europe although i'm not a native there either.
English is not my main language so i'm sorry for any mistake you'll surely come across... I can speak 4 languages including Turkish, Czech and Japanese together with English although in some i might be rusty, so if you want to try any, just go on!
My favorite things are drawing, languages and computers, and i'm a straight-out-of college animator.

I don't know what else to say but i hope to find here some good company!
Thanks for reading!



Urba
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jan 2017
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Posts: 1
Location: Lithuania

30 Jan 2017, 8:13 am

komamanga wrote:
Hello,

I'm a newly diagnosed Aspie girl who lives in the heart of Europe although i'm not a native there either.
English is not my main language so i'm sorry for any mistake you'll surely come across... I can speak 4 languages including Turkish, Czech and Japanese together with English although in some i might be rusty, so if you want to try any, just go on!
My favorite things are drawing, languages and computers, and i'm a straight-out-of college animator.

I don't know what else to say but i hope to find here some good company!
Thanks for reading!


Hello ! :)
I love how all the languages you speak are so different :o



komamanga
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 70
Location: CzechRep.

30 Jan 2017, 8:46 am

Urba wrote:
komamanga wrote:
Hello,

I'm a newly diagnosed Aspie girl who lives in the heart of Europe although i'm not a native there either.
English is not my main language so i'm sorry for any mistake you'll surely come across... I can speak 4 languages including Turkish, Czech and Japanese together with English although in some i might be rusty, so if you want to try any, just go on!
My favorite things are drawing, languages and computers, and i'm a straight-out-of college animator.

I don't know what else to say but i hope to find here some good company!
Thanks for reading!


Hello ! :)
I love how all the languages you speak are so different :o


I guess it seems a little weird! :)


_________________
AQ - 46
---
EQ score = 75
Percentile score = 5
---
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 189 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 15 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)


Hippygoth
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2016
Age: 37
Gender: Female
Posts: 253
Location: Scotland

30 Jan 2017, 8:57 am

Hello, welcome. :)



AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2014
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,851
Location: Millcreek, Utah

30 Jan 2017, 8:58 am

Welcome!

I worked with two of your native compatriots (filmmakers Vojtěch "Vojtě" Jasný and František "Frank" Daniel)! I enjoyed working with them for a few years. From them, I learned that the Czech language is very interesting.


_________________
Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact me on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)


Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jun 2011
Age: 1019
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,468
Location: Возможно в будущее к Россию идти... можеть быть...

30 Jan 2017, 9:03 am

komamanga wrote:
Hello,

今日は、
komamanga wrote:
I'm a newly diagnosed Aspie girl who lives in the heart of Europe although i'm not a native there either.

Central-Europe ?
komamanga wrote:
English is not my main language so i'm sorry for any mistake you'll surely come across... I can speak 4 languages including Turkish, Czech and Japanese together with English although in some i might be rusty, so if you want to try any, just go on!

私のために:English, français, Русский язык, 日本語、Español, Deutsch, Ελληνικα。
Not necessarily all fluent but I still make use of language-courses to refresh/improve my skill-levels.

komamanga wrote:
My favorite things are drawing, languages and computers, and i'm a straight-out-of college animator.

Not sure if I have a favourite of anything, but I am also able to do hand-drawings of animé-style characters, provided that I have a wide selection of water-colour-pencils available (36 or 48 colours), and I am regarded as somewhat of a computer-expert as far as being able to build/configure and repair them are concerned.

I see. So that's what straight-out-of-college former students do these days... joining on-line forums... ;o
⇒宇宙人です。はい。うちゅうじん。=o


_________________
« Dogmatism is the biggest enemy to mental-growth... »
« What was 'right' yesterday is just as easily 'obsolete' tomorrow. »
Join the Ban-Dodger Fan-Club ! (from some obscure forum)
...because Aliens !
Adopted LonelyRabbit as my belovèd imouto-chan (JP-language for younger-sister) in January of 2017CE !


komamanga
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 70
Location: CzechRep.

30 Jan 2017, 10:23 am

AspieUtah wrote:
Welcome!

I worked with two of your native compatriots (filmmakers Vojtěch "Vojtě" Jasný and František "Frank" Daniel)! I enjoyed working with them for a few years. From them, I learned that the Czech language is very interesting.


Oh this is amazing! I've never expected to come across such a thing in this forum i guess i was very wrong!
Would you please share on which projects you worked with them? I'm not a native Czech but i have a big interest in Czech cinema :)

When it comes to Czech language, it's very difficult for a non-Slavic person to learn but it has such quirks in that you simply fall in love with it when you get into it. I'm sad that, though, many Czech people tend to not only discredit their language but also try to make it harder for you than it actually is.


_________________
AQ - 46
---
EQ score = 75
Percentile score = 5
---
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 189 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 15 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)


komamanga
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 70
Location: CzechRep.

30 Jan 2017, 10:45 am

Ban-Dodger wrote:
komamanga wrote:
Hello,

今日は、
komamanga wrote:
I'm a newly diagnosed Aspie girl who lives in the heart of Europe although i'm not a native there either.

Central-Europe ?
komamanga wrote:
English is not my main language so i'm sorry for any mistake you'll surely come across... I can speak 4 languages including Turkish, Czech and Japanese together with English although in some i might be rusty, so if you want to try any, just go on!

私のために:English, français, Русский язык, 日本語、Español, Deutsch, Ελληνικα。
Not necessarily all fluent but I still make use of language-courses to refresh/improve my skill-levels.

komamanga wrote:
My favorite things are drawing, languages and computers, and i'm a straight-out-of college animator.

Not sure if I have a favourite of anything, but I am also able to do hand-drawings of animé-style characters, provided that I have a wide selection of water-colour-pencils available (36 or 48 colours), and I am regarded as somewhat of a computer-expert as far as being able to build/configure and repair them are concerned.

I see. So that's what straight-out-of-college former students do these days... joining on-line forums... ;o
⇒宇宙人です。はい。うちゅうじん。=o



Kakkoi desu ne, gengo ga konna ni ippai dekite... Watashi ha naganen renshuu dekinakute, nihongo de heta ni natte shimaimashita. Sore de, sumimasen ne.
Cheko ni sunde imasu, desu kara chekogo ga dekimasu.
Anata mo e wo kakimasu ne... Konna e wo mitai desu. Miseramesen ka?

Mou shigoto wo sagashite imasu. Mendokusaku naru koto mo arun desu ga shigoto ga nakute zenbu hima desu kara ka na...

Haha, koko de minna ga uchuujin desu yo... Subarashii desu ne.


_________________
AQ - 46
---
EQ score = 75
Percentile score = 5
---
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 189 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 15 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)


TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Dec 2014
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,430
Location: Canada

30 Jan 2017, 10:55 am

Welcome! It's nice to meet you. :D


_________________
"Perfect kindness is perfection." - Me
Positivity Thread
Hug Thread
My Autism Positivity Tumblr


AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2014
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,851
Location: Millcreek, Utah

30 Jan 2017, 11:03 am

komamanga wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
Welcome!

I worked with two of your native compatriots (filmmakers Vojtěch "Vojtě" Jasný and František "Frank" Daniel)! I enjoyed working with them for a few years. From them, I learned that the Czech language is very interesting.

Oh this is amazing! I've never expected to come across such a thing in this forum i guess i was very wrong!
Would you please share on which projects you worked with them? I'm not a native Czech but i have a big interest in Czech cinema :)

When it comes to Czech language, it's very difficult for a non-Slavic person to learn but it has such quirks in that you simply fall in love with it when you get into it. I'm sad that, though, many Czech people tend to not only discredit their language but also try to make it harder for you than it actually is.

I worked with Frank and Vojtě for a few years when we all were part of the Sundance Institute filmmakers' laboratory at Robert Redford's Sundance Mountain Resort. I worked as a technical staff projectionist, and Frank and Vojtě worked as advisers to new filmmakers. The three of us lived at a privately owned cabin complex (the smaller cabin was mine). Vojtě made Turkish coffee for my partner and I when my partner visited. Then, Vojtě "read" our fortunes and futures in the coffee grounds. Vojtě read my palm once at a staff party, too, claiming that I was "a girl!" I laughed because I am gay, and that was probably the best description he could divine about me. :-) Every year, Vojtě would show up at Sundance with a 16mm copy of one of his films from the 1960s. The film was the only remaining copy of his only remaining film in existence at the time. He literally saw the Soviet troops advancing in 1968 on his neighborhood, grabbed the film and left his home before coming to the United States and teach film in New York. With such a rare film in my care, I advised Vojtě strongly to have technicians at his university copy the film onto a high-quality videotape so we (I) wouldn't risk damaging his original copy. The next summer, he was proud to show me the videotape! I have other stories about Frank and Vojtě, but this is the short version. :wink:


_________________
Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact me on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)


Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jun 2011
Age: 1019
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,468
Location: Возможно в будущее к Россию идти... можеть быть...

30 Jan 2017, 2:30 pm

そうですか、宇宙人チャン。
イヤ、こま漫画ちゃん。はい。コママンガちゃん。

まだ、ファミコンでカタカナとひらがなを書きませんか?
難しいではない。コンフィグレーション「コントロール・パネル」に「時計と言語と場所」には「所と言語」の下で「キーボードかほかの入る物ことを変化する」のオプションがある。そして、キーボードを変化することのあと、キーボードに言語を足すが出来ます!

大丈夫。やさしいでしょう。何もほかの物だら、この世界・ようこそへ!<コマ漫画に抱きしめます!>すばらしい宇宙人の抱擁たちです!^д^

komamanga wrote:
Ban-Dodger wrote:
komamanga wrote:
Hello,

今日は、
komamanga wrote:
I'm a newly diagnosed Aspie girl who lives in the heart of Europe although i'm not a native there either.

Central-Europe ?
komamanga wrote:
English is not my main language so i'm sorry for any mistake you'll surely come across... I can speak 4 languages including Turkish, Czech and Japanese together with English although in some i might be rusty, so if you want to try any, just go on!

私のために:English, français, Русский язык, 日本語、Español, Deutsch, Ελληνικα。
Not necessarily all fluent but I still make use of language-courses to refresh/improve my skill-levels.

komamanga wrote:
My favorite things are drawing, languages and computers, and i'm a straight-out-of college animator.

Not sure if I have a favourite of anything, but I am also able to do hand-drawings of animé-style characters, provided that I have a wide selection of water-colour-pencils available (36 or 48 colours), and I am regarded as somewhat of a computer-expert as far as being able to build/configure and repair them are concerned.

I see. So that's what straight-out-of-college former students do these days... joining on-line forums... ;o
⇒宇宙人です。はい。うちゅうじん。=o

Kakkoi desu ne, gengo ga konna ni ippai dekite... Watashi ha naganen renshuu dekinakute, nihongo de heta ni natte shimaimashita. Sore de, sumimasen ne.
Cheko ni sunde imasu, desu kara chekogo ga dekimasu.
Anata mo e wo kakimasu ne... Konna e wo mitai desu. Miseramesen ka?

Mou shigoto wo sagashite imasu. Mendokusaku naru koto mo arun desu ga shigoto ga nakute zenbu hima desu kara ka na...

Haha, koko de minna ga uchuujin desu yo... Subarashii desu ne.


_________________
« Dogmatism is the biggest enemy to mental-growth... »
« What was 'right' yesterday is just as easily 'obsolete' tomorrow. »
Join the Ban-Dodger Fan-Club ! (from some obscure forum)
...because Aliens !
Adopted LonelyRabbit as my belovèd imouto-chan (JP-language for younger-sister) in January of 2017CE !


komamanga
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 70
Location: CzechRep.

30 Jan 2017, 7:37 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
komamanga wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
Welcome!

I worked with two of your native compatriots (filmmakers Vojtěch "Vojtě" Jasný and František "Frank" Daniel)! I enjoyed working with them for a few years. From them, I learned that the Czech language is very interesting.

Oh this is amazing! I've never expected to come across such a thing in this forum i guess i was very wrong!
Would you please share on which projects you worked with them? I'm not a native Czech but i have a big interest in Czech cinema :)

When it comes to Czech language, it's very difficult for a non-Slavic person to learn but it has such quirks in that you simply fall in love with it when you get into it. I'm sad that, though, many Czech people tend to not only discredit their language but also try to make it harder for you than it actually is.

I worked with Frank and Vojtě for a few years when we all were part of the Sundance Institute filmmakers' laboratory at Robert Redford's Sundance Mountain Resort. I worked as a technical staff projectionist, and Frank and Vojtě worked as advisers to new filmmakers. The three of us lived at a privately owned cabin complex (the smaller cabin was mine). Vojtě made Turkish coffee for my partner and I when my partner visited. Then, Vojtě "read" our fortunes and futures in the coffee grounds. Vojtě read my palm once at a staff party, too, claiming that I was "a girl!" I laughed because I am gay, and that was probably the best description he could divine about me. :-) Every year, Vojtě would show up at Sundance with a 16mm copy of one of his films from the 1960s. The film was the only remaining copy of his only remaining film in existence at the time. He literally saw the Soviet troops advancing in 1968 on his neighborhood, grabbed the film and left his home before coming to the United States and teach film in New York. With such a rare film in my care, I advised Vojtě strongly to have technicians at his university copy the film onto a high-quality videotape so we (I) wouldn't risk damaging his original copy. The next summer, he was proud to show me the videotape! I have other stories about Frank and Vojtě, but this is the short version. :wink:


Amazing story, really glad to meet a person like you... I would love to listen to more of your stories and this one was particularly funny as i had no idea Vojtěch Jasný could read fortunes the Turkish style! I'm Turkish and i don't know how to do it :) And he seemingly had great skills in fortunetelling in general!
I'm also very shocked that you technically helped save his work. You are a hero!
I'm just puzzled about the name... I wonder if he really called himself Vojtě nebo Vojta? Because the familiar abbreviation of the name Vojtěch is Vojta (Or if you would like to 'cutify' things; Vojtík, Vojtíšek...)


_________________
AQ - 46
---
EQ score = 75
Percentile score = 5
---
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 189 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 15 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)


komamanga
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 70
Location: CzechRep.

31 Jan 2017, 4:49 am

Dou yatte keyboard wo henka suru ka yoku shitte imasu. Desu ga ro-maji de mo kaku no ha watashi koso omoshiroi desu. Omoshiroku nakute mo benri na koto mo arimasu. Kore de anata ni ha zenzen yokunakeraba, kana de kakemasu. Itte kurete ne.

Anata mo amari yasashii deshou na... Arigatou gozaimasu. Kono website ha, mou kimochi wo yoku natte agemasu...

A mou hitotsu no koto ha... Komamanga ha nihonga ja arimasen :) Suwahirigo de 'zakuro' to iu imi desu.


Ban-Dodger wrote:
そうですか、宇宙人チャン。
イヤ、こま漫画ちゃん。はい。コママンガちゃん。

まだ、ファミコンでカタカナとひらがなを書きませんか?
難しいではない。コンフィグレーション「コントロール・パネル」に「時計と言語と場所」には「所と言語」の下で「キーボードかほかの入る物ことを変化する」のオプションがある。そして、キーボードを変化することのあと、キーボードに言語を足すが出来ます!

大丈夫。やさしいでしょう。何もほかの物だら、この世界・ようこそへ!<コマ漫画に抱きしめます!>すばらしい宇宙人の抱擁たちです!^д^

komamanga wrote:
Ban-Dodger wrote:
komamanga wrote:
Hello,

今日は、
komamanga wrote:
I'm a newly diagnosed Aspie girl who lives in the heart of Europe although i'm not a native there either.

Central-Europe ?
komamanga wrote:
English is not my main language so i'm sorry for any mistake you'll surely come across... I can speak 4 languages including Turkish, Czech and Japanese together with English although in some i might be rusty, so if you want to try any, just go on!

私のために:English, français, Русский язык, 日本語、Español, Deutsch, Ελληνικα。
Not necessarily all fluent but I still make use of language-courses to refresh/improve my skill-levels.

komamanga wrote:
My favorite things are drawing, languages and computers, and i'm a straight-out-of college animator.

Not sure if I have a favourite of anything, but I am also able to do hand-drawings of animé-style characters, provided that I have a wide selection of water-colour-pencils available (36 or 48 colours), and I am regarded as somewhat of a computer-expert as far as being able to build/configure and repair them are concerned.

I see. So that's what straight-out-of-college former students do these days... joining on-line forums... ;o
⇒宇宙人です。はい。うちゅうじん。=o

Kakkoi desu ne, gengo ga konna ni ippai dekite... Watashi ha naganen renshuu dekinakute, nihongo de heta ni natte shimaimashita. Sore de, sumimasen ne.
Cheko ni sunde imasu, desu kara chekogo ga dekimasu.
Anata mo e wo kakimasu ne... Konna e wo mitai desu. Miseramesen ka?

Mou shigoto wo sagashite imasu. Mendokusaku naru koto mo arun desu ga shigoto ga nakute zenbu hima desu kara ka na...

Haha, koko de minna ga uchuujin desu yo... Subarashii desu ne.


_________________
AQ - 46
---
EQ score = 75
Percentile score = 5
---
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 189 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 15 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)


komamanga
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 70
Location: CzechRep.

31 Jan 2017, 4:52 am

TheAP and Hippiegoth, Thank you :)


_________________
AQ - 46
---
EQ score = 75
Percentile score = 5
---
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 189 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 15 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)


kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 21 Sep 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,631

11 Feb 2017, 8:51 pm

Welcome to wrongplanet as I hope your stay and tenure here will a most pleasant and meaningful one.
I tend to be the wrongplanet member whom constantly changes his avatar.