Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

diggity
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Nov 2017, 10:04 pm

Hi all, I'm new to this forum but that doesn't mean i don't have something to offer.
I am interested in providing advice and support where possible, as those are both things that I enjoy doing and have some semblance of competence in.
I want everyone who reads this post (if any..) to feel free to ask me anything about anything, I'll do my best to answer, just remember that as with every piece of advice, what i say should be taken with a grain of salt.
My main hope is that there is at least something everyone can take away from my words. :o

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 12:07 am

You can check out my old posts which had philosophical viewpoints on the world I encounter. Unlike some people, I try to go by what I learn in reality more so than what I learn by books or what I see online.

Hope you enjoy the forum! Don't feel bad if no one likes your post, because well this is just the internet, and this stuff happens. I've felt too bad about the internet too. Happened on websites like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and so on and so forth.

LostGirI
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Nov 2017, 11:52 am

It's a bit random, but what do you think about statements like "the universe will provide for you?" Do you believe that??

diggity
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Nov 2017, 3:22 pm

@ Zach - Thanks, i'll be sure to check it out :D, I'm not too worried about other people liking my stuff, most people don't even like themselves.
@ Lostgirl - Well, to a certain extent yes: say for example you really want/need a certain item - let's say it's a hard to find record from the 60s. Simply thinking about that item and wanting that item won't get you anywhere, but if you express your desire for the item to people, online and etc. then you get the word out that someone's looking. People don't know something is rare/sought after until someone shows interest, if that makes sense.
P.S. I also deal with anxiety and depression and let me tell you - there is no quick fix - it sticks with you for life, but that doesn't mean it won't get easier over time.

Last edited by diggity on 15 Nov 2017, 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LostGirI
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Nov 2017, 3:23 pm

I'm kind of getting that impression with anxiety and depression

diggity
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Nov 2017, 3:41 pm

@ lostgirl - I made a small typo in the p.s.

LostGirI
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Nov 2017, 3:54 pm

diggity wrote:
@ lostgirl - I made a small typo in the p.s.

NP. I had to read it a few times lol. I thought I was reading it wrong :)