Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2015, 1:09 pm

Well here's an odd thing...I just clicked my own "My Account" link and once again it took me not to an Edit page (with the options in a panel on the left) but back to a general Account page life before. This is weird. The same link takes me to two different pages at different times. I'm sure I was logged in, also, when clicking this.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2015, 1:12 pm

BirdInFlight wrote:
Well here's an odd thing...I just clicked my own "My Account" link and once again it took me not to an Edit page (with the options in a panel on the left) but back to a general Account page life before. This is weird. The same link takes me to two different pages at different times. I'm sure I was logged in, also, when clicking this.

Yeah. I have noticed that I must be within the forum to get to the edit page. Sorta, kinda makes sense.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2015, 3:29 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
BirdInFlight wrote:

Yeah. I have noticed that I must be within the forum to get to the edit page. Sorta, kinda makes sense.

Ahhhh! I get it now. I just tried My Account link from both the WP home page and then again from inside a forum board, and from the home page it took me to a general account page, and from the forum it took me to the page where I can edit settings.

Thank you for solving that mystery!

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2015, 4:05 pm

BirdInFlight wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
BirdInFlight wrote:

Ahhhh! I get it now. I just tried My Account link from both the WP home page and then again from inside a forum board, and from the home page it took me to a general account page, and from the forum it took me to the page where I can edit settings.

You are welcome!

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2015, 6:06 am

Well, I can edit my signature but when I hit submit, nothing happens. The signature remains blank.

SK666
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Nov 2015, 9:02 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
BirdInFlight wrote:
AspieUtah wrote:
BirdInFlight wrote:

You are welcome!

Yes, thank you for this info :ninja:

Undergoing the process of an in-depth differential diagnosis with a clinical psychologist, who has 35 yrs experience in ASDs. Using DSMV, ADOS-2 (Mod 4), ADI-R, peer-reviewed literature, empirical and anecdotal evidence. Now the focus of a case study.

[AQ: 38/50] [EQ: 17/80, SQ: 59/80] [AS: 145/200, NT: 95/200]
[MBTI: INTP] [IQ: 144, (SD: 24) (Matrix)]