MODERATOR ATTENTION: How to get help when you need it

Page 27 of 32 [ 467 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 32  Next

Booyakasha
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 6 Oct 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,431

06 Aug 2017, 1:07 am

SaveFerris wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
I may need some moderating in this thread as I may of overreacted but I'm about to lose my s**t with this guy - I'm going to bed now. I await my banned message.

I hope you don't get in trouble over it. It's spam, fr.


What will be , will be :roll: I can't believe I losing sleep over this stupid thread though , I'm losing the plot :twisted:


hey! No need to lose sleep over someone who'd charge you over 4000 pounds for one day of a glorious session with him. I removed it, don't worry :)

You'll be banned in the banned thread though :P


_________________
Raleigh wrote:
Ferrets ferretver.

Kiprobalhato wrote:
what a magarac


Currently not a mod.


SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,128
Location: UK

06 Aug 2017, 7:47 am

Booyakasha wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
I may need some moderating in this thread as I may of overreacted but I'm about to lose my s**t with this guy - I'm going to bed now. I await my banned message.

I hope you don't get in trouble over it. It's spam, fr.


What will be , will be :roll: I can't believe I losing sleep over this stupid thread though , I'm losing the plot :twisted:


hey! No need to lose sleep over someone who'd charge you over 4000 pounds for one day of a glorious session with him. I removed it, don't worry :)

You'll be banned in the banned thread though :P


Regardless of the poster in question I apologise for my behaviour in thread.


_________________
Flipping like a pancake, popping like a cork,
Fleagle, Bingo, Drooper, and Snork.


Booyakasha
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 6 Oct 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,431

06 Aug 2017, 7:52 am

SaveFerris wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
I may need some moderating in this thread as I may of overreacted but I'm about to lose my s**t with this guy - I'm going to bed now. I await my banned message.

I hope you don't get in trouble over it. It's spam, fr.


What will be , will be :roll: I can't believe I losing sleep over this stupid thread though , I'm losing the plot :twisted:


hey! No need to lose sleep over someone who'd charge you over 4000 pounds for one day of a glorious session with him. I removed it, don't worry :)

You'll be banned in the banned thread though :P


Regardless of the poster in question I apologise for my behaviour in thread.


It's ok :) But you could just report it next time to save yourself the needless argumentation.


_________________
Raleigh wrote:
Ferrets ferretver.

Kiprobalhato wrote:
what a magarac


Currently not a mod.


SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,128
Location: UK

06 Aug 2017, 7:54 am

Booyakasha wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
I may need some moderating in this thread as I may of overreacted but I'm about to lose my s**t with this guy - I'm going to bed now. I await my banned message.

I hope you don't get in trouble over it. It's spam, fr.


What will be , will be :roll: I can't believe I losing sleep over this stupid thread though , I'm losing the plot :twisted:


hey! No need to lose sleep over someone who'd charge you over 4000 pounds for one day of a glorious session with him. I removed it, don't worry :)

You'll be banned in the banned thread though :P


Regardless of the poster in question I apologise for my behaviour in thread.


It's ok :) But you could just report it next time to save yourself the needless argumentation.



Good advice , thank you :D


_________________
Flipping like a pancake, popping like a cork,
Fleagle, Bingo, Drooper, and Snork.


TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jun 2014
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,599
Location: Hampshire

11 Aug 2017, 7:43 pm

EDIT: Resolved in private :) my apologies.
Hope the mods can just do a quick clean up and move on.


_________________
Yours sincerely, some dude.


KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jun 2012
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,634

13 Aug 2017, 3:42 am

viewtopic.php?t=352436

I really do hope this is only a troll.



Booyakasha
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 6 Oct 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,431

13 Aug 2017, 3:52 am

thanks!


_________________
Raleigh wrote:
Ferrets ferretver.

Kiprobalhato wrote:
what a magarac


Currently not a mod.


Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2014
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 25,516
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.

14 Aug 2017, 12:30 pm

WOO-HOO----Boo's back!!

Now, with the return of Kip AND Boo, maybe things can get back to normal, around here!! (happy dance)












_________________
White female; age 56; diagnosed Aspie.
I use caps for emphasis----I'm NOT angry or shouting. I use caps like others use italics, underline, or bold.
"What we know is a drop; what we don't know, is an ocean." (Sir Isaac Newton)


Booyakasha
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 6 Oct 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,431

14 Aug 2017, 12:31 pm

lol thanks! :)


_________________
Raleigh wrote:
Ferrets ferretver.

Kiprobalhato wrote:
what a magarac


Currently not a mod.


Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,261
Location: On the ocean

16 Aug 2017, 2:21 am

Commercial spammer:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=128329


_________________
There are four lights!


karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Toucan
Toucan

Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 257

16 Aug 2017, 3:56 pm

This thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=352461 has completely degenerated into trolling and accusations of me of being various former banned users, and also weird creepy discussions about how I might have been abused by men. I made a statement about how making sexist generalizations (like the one in the thread title) about women and being hostile to women pushes them away, and they proceeded to behave in the exactly the way I was describing which pushes women away--being aggressively hostile to women. I mentioned I don't date and was told that women who choose not to date make men furious. What the hell?!?!



Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 545
Location: New England

18 Aug 2017, 3:30 pm

Can a moderator please delete this old forum message that I posted? It's my post on this page.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197712&start=645

I don't want this account to be associated with the identifying information that I posted in this message a long time ago and I can no longer use the edit function.

Thank you



Booyakasha
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 6 Oct 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,431

18 Aug 2017, 3:40 pm

Done!


_________________
Raleigh wrote:
Ferrets ferretver.

Kiprobalhato wrote:
what a magarac


Currently not a mod.


StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,293
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

18 Aug 2017, 9:58 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
Done!


Have you seen Ferris today? :D


_________________
Special Interests: Stampy Cat, Autism, and AGT
Feel free to PM me!


Booyakasha
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 6 Oct 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,431

19 Aug 2017, 2:51 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
Done!


Have you seen Ferris today? :D


Yes, talking to you lol :lol:


_________________
Raleigh wrote:
Ferrets ferretver.

Kiprobalhato wrote:
what a magarac


Currently not a mod.