MODERATOR ATTENTION: How to get help when you need it

Page 33 of 33 [ 482 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2017, 5:26 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
i've deleted the whole despicable exchange.

sorry about that...

Empathy wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=354702&p=7724828#p7724828 Not that I need the help,- but others will.

I consider that an open apology.

Maybe when some people learn what is and isn't acceptable, the foul language can be avoided. I have noticed the casual use of some terms I wouldn't dare use still being strewn on that page though and that shouldn't go without warning. Its happened twice now, and I don't consider it casually offensive.
It is offensive. Editing it out won't make a lot of difference if it is allowed to go on. (Has Alex relaxed the rules in favour of some male users?) If so, maybe tear down the Women's Sub Forum, as we clearly won't be needing it.
I'm not really in the mood to partake in future elected adult capital punishment.
Seeing as I had another fairly similar strange female response having being rewritten and then sounding remotely like a multiple user from a soon to be exiled border, I'd say use of language is worth checking out, and being edited again to show it definitely is not acceptable to all users.

The only embarrassment later would be permanent exile,- once all future ties have remained severed.

TornadoEvil
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:23 am

Wrong Section: https://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=356438

Think it should go in social skills and making friends.