I can not edit or delete post on my WP blog/journal…

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Aaam
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Feb 2012, 5:55 am

Whatever I try the site lets me see a list of posts, but when I want to view a post, the site complains that I don't have the proper rights to see my own journal. When I try to delete a post, the site tells me that there was some confusion and to err on the save side the post is not deleted.

What can I do?

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2012, 8:34 am

Blogs have been buggy for quite a while now. It's been reported here a few times now. The team is aware, but has been dealing with several issues including a recent server crash. The blog problem is apparently not very high on the priority list at the moment.

I.E. the only thing you can do is wait patiently.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

Aaam
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Feb 2012, 12:25 pm

Mmm. Oke, I will wait patiently then. 8) Thank you.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2012, 5:07 pm

Well, I wasn't much help :P, but you're welcome anyway.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...