Page 16 of 16 [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 10:02 pm

On Feb 19 on the "President Trump" thread my post was deleted.

I was not informed why.

I don't believe it violated any rules.

A user --who it was not directed towards -- asked it be censored because he imagined it said a bunch of things it did not say.

However, an earlier post , with the same content , but pro-left wing perspective, was not deleted.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 10:19 pm

Whoever removed it would have had a reason. (The most usual one in PPR is personal attack of some kind). If this is a mild infringement, then the post will just be removed. The only time moderators notify members about their split out (ie completely removed) posts is when the deleted infringement is serious enough for a formal or informal warning to be issued. Derailing is another circumstance where material might be removed without formal action being taken. If you think another post from someone else replicates whatever you did then just report it in the usual way, so it can be looked at. Moderators don't owe everyone an apology for every action that they take.

Sigbold
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2017, 11:29 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Mikah wrote:
A conservative moderator would not go amiss though. #DrainTheSwamp #MWPGA

A Conservative moderator you say? Why I would just LOVE to! :mrgreen: (hint, hint, wink, wink)

There should be more then one, so they at least not stand alone in the moderation team when it comes to discussing apparent politically motivated decisions of moderators.