Title: Seeking Autistic Individuals with Musical Experience

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Jyaxen88
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Aug 2015, 2:37 am

I am currently recruiting individuals AGES 18 OR OLDER who identify on the Autism Spectrum (Asperger’s included), to take part in a study regarding the musical experiences of individuals on the spectrum in college. More specifically, I am looking to learn about their experiences in musical groups of any kind while in college. If you currently are, or previously attended college, identify as an individual on the Autism Spectrum) please consider taking the survey linked below. All participants (100 in total at the closure of the survey) will receive a $5 Amazon Gift Card upon full completion of the survey, and will be entered in a raffle for a chance to win one of 25 $15 gift cards in addition to the initial $5 one.

This information will be used for research regarding the postsecondary experiences of individuals with Autism or Asperger’s. The goal of such research is to improve the capabilities of institutions of higher education to meet the needs of these individuals. This survey will ask for demographic information (ethnicity, age, and gender) as well as basic institutional information (type of institution, amount of time spent there), but will at no point ask you to self-identify. Additionally, the responses to this survey will not be seen by anyone other than myself, although the products of analysis of that data will be shared with others.

If at any point during the survey you change your mind and decide that you would not like to participate, please close the survey. Only completed survey answers will be submitted. If you have read the above and would like to participate, please follow the link below. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance with this research.

https://fsu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3NTIJ1XzXrAqUSh

Jyaxen88
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Aug 2015, 12:20 pm

EDIT: The survey was not allowing participants to list an email address for the gift card compensation. This has been fixed. If you have taken the survey and were unable to input an email address, please retake the survey. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Jyaxen88
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Sep 2015, 12:44 pm

EDIT: This survey has been closed as it has reached its maximum number of participants. Thank you to all who participated. Those who have been selected to receive a $15 Amazon Gift Card will receive their codes shortly via the email provided in their survey.