Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

tlobb91
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Nov 2011, 12:51 am

Sometimes, while working on homework for college, I can't concentrate no matter how hard I try. I try continuously to keep my attention turned towards the assignment, yet my mind keeps wandering, and I find myself thinking about anything except the assignment. Has anyone else had problems like this? If so, can you suggest any possible solutions? I'm running out of ideas! :?:

Kail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2011, 1:37 am

Nootropics,

Omega 3 fish oils for anxiety reduction and relives tendon inflammation (mild)

Piracetam - helps with memory and focus, (or anything from the -racetam family)

Melatonin - Greatly improves sleep, especially for ASD

http://www.onnit.com/ - look up the ingredients to the three standard pills, great acetylcholine boosters, and energy releasers.

Alpha Bran - gives you a nice boost with an additive that induces calm state as well

Shrrom tech sport - Helps release and actively use up to 10-20% more oxygen in your body

New Mood - Calming affects, with 5 htp which is what the alpha brain uses up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Believe it or not, drinking a glass of water is supposed to greatly increase your aura.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jACbeCZl-jU - not sure if that's a load of crap or not cause I haven't done any research, but it seems pretty straight forward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Going for a run greatly improves concentration and long term memory, (run every day!) :o

I tried giving up video games a while back, but then realized that they help increase your mental activity a little bit :s :p

adderall if your hardcore... :p

Psychologically speaking the average comfortable human attention span before getting bored is 22 minutes, my psych prof in 1st year, (I kid you not) stopped every 22 minutes on the dot to tell the class a story.

There's too many ways to learn, perhaps explore the many ways of learning? - Your concentration may greatly improve if you find your niche learning environment.

Tambourine-Man
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2011, 2:31 am

Nothing beats Dexedrine or Adderall for improved focus, motivation, enthusiasm and confidence.

However, these medications require a prescription. They have radically improved the quality of my life. Actually, they saved my life. That is no exaggeration.