Page 93 of 123 [ 1962 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 123  Next

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 7:09 pm

The alabaster parapets of Lordaeron's capital loom before you in the distance. The proud, defiant armies of the Alliance stand resolute in their final, fleeting moments.

All that remains is the shrill, clarion call to battle and the fulfillment of our destiny. The tides of darkness are now at hand!

The victory pyres burn high into the twilight skies covering the ruined capital of Lordaeron. Your success has led Orgrim Doomhammer, War Chief of the Orcish Hordes, to elevate you to the station of Warlord, thus giving you power and the command of your own clan. The Alliance has finally been crushed, with all those surviving being slain and cremated as is dictated by the rituals. At long last Azeroth and all of its lands belong to the thunderous force known to those foolish enough to stand in its way as the Horde!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 2:59 pm

Starite Get!

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 3:26 pm

Quiet settles over the Black Morass with the blackened, burning remains of the cursed Portal serving as a solemn reminder of the evil that once stood here. After the long and savage battle, you stand victorious over the tattered remnants of the once mighty Orcish Hordes. Those Orcs that survived the conflict have fled to the northeast in hopes of escaping your vengeance. You allow them their reprieve, knowing that the power of the Horde has been forever broken and that the lands of Azeroth belong to its native sons and daughters once again.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 3:27 pm

*Bliiiiiiing ding!*

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 3:33 pm

I spy a corpse!

In your dreams!

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 3:38 pm

After taking his vengeance upon Mal'Ganis, Prince Arthas wandered off into the frozen wastelands of Northrend.

Tormented by Frostmourne's maddening voice, Arthas lost the last vestiges of his sanity.

Now, driven mad by the sword's dark will, Arthas plans to return home to Lordaeron and claim his just reward. . .

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 3:39 pm

PK Love!

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 3:44 pm

"I've been waiting for you, young prince. I am Mal'Ganis."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 3:45 pm

PK STAR SHOWER!

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 3:47 pm

Thrall. The blood haze has lifted. The demon's fire has burnt out in my veins. I. . . have. . . freed. . . myself.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 3:49 pm

Since when have you had 40 brothers and a sister?
Since this game.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 8:53 pm

You reap what you sow!

I can do this!

You smell like a goat!

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 5:18 am

Momentum, a function of mass and velocity, is conserved between portals. In layman's terms, speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 9:39 am

For the glory of Hoshido!

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 9:54 am

A man chooses.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 1:01 pm

"For Nohr!"