Page 164 of 275 [ 4399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167 ... 275  Next

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 7:52 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I've been going through my video games lately, trying to see if I can give any of them away and not regret it later.

Doubtful.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 12:49 pm

^I've managed to find four. 8) But I don't know what to do with them since they're three DS games and a Wii game, and EB Games doesn't take old games anymore. Maybe I'll hold onto them for awhile, and sell them for a higher price.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 7:49 am

Which four?

BTW, Ever Oasis comes out today!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 11:17 am

^Castlevania Order of Eccelssia, Castlevania Portrait of Ruin, Rune Factory 2, and Wii Sports.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

AdamWhite
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Jun 2017, 3:09 pm

Well Star wars the old republic and league of legends mostly

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 7:52 pm

Just a few more hours to play in Clannad. Then I'm going to buy Final Fantasy X and Tales of Symphonia on Steam.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 11:19 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^Castlevania Order of Eccelssia, Castlevania Portrait of Ruin, Rune Factory 2, and Wii Sports.

Hmm, might possibly regret Castlevania, although PoR feels kind of weird compared to the games before it.

Wii Sports I doubt you would get anything for anyway. Maybe $5 on eBay, but I think most people just bundle it in with a lot.

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 3:42 pm

Horizon Zero Dawn

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 10:10 pm

Wii U Virtual Console.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 6:14 pm

I'm trying YET AGAIN to finish Rune Factory 4. :lol: Only three more characters to get to 10 relationship points.

CzigBot
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Jun 2017, 8:36 pm

I got a massive amount of games during this summer sale, might get more if I find something that catches my eye. Currently have Splinter Cell Blacklist, Viscera Cleanup Detail, R6 Siege, VA-11 HALL-A, Stardew Valley, Choice of the Deathless, and Subnautica.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 9:09 pm

I'm back on Pokemon Go

I stopped playing last winter at lv 28. I just moved to an area with a nice bike path, and I like the new gym format. I can train various level Pokemon, and take down a gym myself with enough planning and patience. I also like the new stardust bonuses a lot.

Sallee92
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jun 2017, 3:59 am

Almajo88 wrote:
Sallee92 wrote:
Finished Shantae Half-Genie Hero(Switch) the other day 100% complete.Really enjoyed the game and was the first Shantae game I've ever played through.The transformations were really neat too. Nice music and fun as well ^_^.Hardest level overall was Tassel Town(first time with just the ability to transform to monkey.Getting Harpy later when backtracking there made it a breeze) with timing the jumps to moving platforms and trying to avoid getting hit by the archers.

Currently playing Blaster Master Zero(Switch) really like the game just done Areas 3,4 and 5.

I played Half Genie Hero not long ago! It was my first Shantae too. It's a shame how much backtracking there is given the lack of content, I was really surprised when I realised the ~spooky castle~ (whatever it was called) was the penultimate area. Backtracking isn't bad in a proper Metroidvania since there's more interconnectivity and fun items to find, but HGH doesn't have much of that and simply forces you to replay bits of levels and find items to advance the game. It just comes across as padding.

After playing I went back and tried Risky's Revenge. It's fun! But I stalled at some point and haven't played much.

Got to agree A Half Genie Hero likes to force Fetch quests which at times I felt a little annoying and yup I agree it is simply filler to "add" length to the short game.Also while the transformations are indeed fun some of them are underused : The Spider,The Bat and mouse are underused and not required very much at all. Still enjoyed it though.

I finished Blaster Master Zero a few days ago and found the game enjoyable.
Afterwards I started playing Shantae : Riskys Revenge(PC) and also bought Shantae: A Pirates Curse as they were both on sale. Risky's Revenge I finished yesterday and what I noticed in comparison to A Half Genie Hero was that it is much more open world,moving from area to area yourself jumping from plane to plane in a area.Whereas in A Half Genie Hero it's simply a world selection screen from Scuttle Town. I like Risky's Revenge more in that way the open world is much better.
Also I think Scuttle Town to me at least has a nicer looking feel to it in Risky's Revenge in comparison to that of A Half Genie Hero.
Though I'd say the bosses are easier in Risky's Revenge and I'd also say it is easier than A Half Genie Hero. Overall I liked both Shantae games :D and looking forward to see what a Pirates Curse is like when I get to it.Because from what I heard on the net,many people say it is the best Shantae game but I'll have a look for myself.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 1:25 pm

I have too many games to play! I'm currently switching around with Clannad, Rune Factory 4, Dragon Quest IX, Tales of The Abyss, Fire Emblem Echoes, and Dragon Quest VIII.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jun 2017, 4:00 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Dragon Quest VIII.

There's a game I've never been able to get in to. A lot of people really, REALLY like that game but try as I might I can't muster up any enthusiasm while playing. Admittedly, this was the Android version which lacks the voice-acting that the same people claim adds to the charm, but from what I played the mechanics seemed basic and I didn't really care about the characters or story. Does it pick up at all after the first five hours?

I've continued slowly through Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice and the game has made something of a turnabout (hurrrrrr) vis-a-vis my previous opinion that the game was lacklustre. That's a lie, the game is still the worst I've ever seen for screwing you over with poor logic and overly precise requirements when presenting evidence, especially but not only during cross examination. What has picked up is the story. The final case of the game might be one of my favourite final cases in the series and heavily features all of my favourite characters from the game. I'm being vague in case anybody hasn't played but wants to, but it's a blast. SHAME ABOUT THE ACTUAL GAMEPLAY. (shame on Capcom for not localising The Great Ace Attorney, too; here's hoping for a quality fan translation ala Ace Attorney Investigations 2)

Quickie: since I got a 3DS I've also been playing Super Mario 3D World. It's a solid platformer and lots of fun, but it reminds me why I'm not a huge Nintendo fan, it doesn't really push any boundaries or do anything interesting or experimental. It's simply a polished game with a solid set of rules and challenges, albeit ones which have been used before.

I always seem to type long messages in this thread. I don't even mean to! It just happens!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2017, 8:10 pm

^I have no idea, since I've only played for an hour and a half so far.