Good Ships For Autistic Players In World Of Warships

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 4:28 pm

I want to know what is the best type and nation of ships and in World Of Warships for Autistic players?

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 10:25 pm

Two things.

#1. I dont think we have anyone here that plays this. Overall there are very few PC gamers here at all, it seems. It is rather irritating.

#2. The ships.... they're just different stats, that's all. It doesnt matter if you're autistic or not. It's about your playstyle. Are you the aggressive sort? Go with something that's known to be good at direct, concentrated attacks and head-on combat. Are you the sort to try to defend other players, or defend important locations? Go with something designed to control an area and hold off threats.

That's typically how it goes with this sort of game. World of Tanks is the one I'm familiar with, and it's no different there. Each type of tank has some role it's good at, and Warships is no different.

Choosing the role that you want to do, and then the ship/tank/whatever that's suited to it, is the key to getting somewhere in these games.

Good luck! They're not easy games to learn, but they're quite rewarding. Usually.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 10:44 pm

I seriously doubt being autistic has anything to do with what ships you pick to refight the world wars.

Its all about taste.

If you have an outlaw loner streak to your personality you might be drawn to the German navy in either of the two world wars because they used lone surface warships sneaking into enemy controlled waters as commerce raiders.

Try being the Graf Spee, raising as much havoc on the shipping lanes of the far from home South Atlantic as you can, and then take on a whole bunch of enemy cruisers in a blazing last stand. See how many tons of merchant shipping you can sink before they catch up to you. Then see how much warship tonnage you can take with you to the bottom. :D

Wolfgang1884
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 May 2018, 6:18 pm

Honestly, go play the Bismarck and just blow up the enemy time.... Or even a more soft play-style, the Dunkerque.