Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

WestHam83
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Mar 2018, 2:44 pm

Are there any other fans of this game and genre. I am looking forward to getting the South London network. I am only interested in UK routes, especially London and West Midlands.

Cloudswimmer
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Apr 2018, 8:04 am

My son plays this game a lot. So I’ve watched hours and hour and hours of gameplay, but I’m not into trains so the awesomeness is lost on me.

Anthracite_Impreza
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Apr 2018, 7:17 pm

Transport Fever is one of my favourite games ever, I've racked up almost 700 hours so far. It's not set in any one place but you can download user-made maps from just about everywhere.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2018, 3:16 am

I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but I played some of the Japanese Rail Sim 3D games on the 3DS, and ended up grabbing a few when they were on sale.

I still haven't played the full versions, but I'll get around to it at some point. It's all actual shot 3D footage, so even if the "gameplay" isn't super exciting, it pretty relaxing to watch Japan go by.

Some of it has bonus tracks, where you can go through the same areas at different times of the year, or at different times of day, etc.