Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

minervx
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2012, 8:53 pm

the online multiplayer is very balanced.

grenades require a startup lag. the rifles each have their own advantages: lancer (mid-range: large ammo clip + chainsaw), retro lancer (short range: does a massive amount of damage), hammerburst (incredibly long range).

the gnasher is obviously my shotgun of choice, as it does have a really generous range, unlike the sawed-off.

ZX_SpectrumDisorder
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2012, 3:50 am

It's the best Gears, yet. The dedicated servers are excellent. The non-shotgun weapons are actually useful and while the sawn-off doesn't have a range, the trade off is an instant kill (possible multiple kill) if you know what you're doing.
I actually use the Lancer mostly, now.

Last edited by ZX_SpectrumDisorder on 19 Apr 2012, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darkfuji
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Apr 2012, 5:25 am

minervx wrote:
the online multiplayer is very balanced.

grenades require a startup lag. the rifles each have their own advantages: lancer (mid-range: large ammo clip + chainsaw), retro lancer (short range: does a massive amount of damage), hammerburst (incredibly long range).

the gnasher is obviously my shotgun of choice, as it does have a really generous range, unlike the sawed-off.

i agree about the sawed off shotguns and I just love choosing a gun with a chainsaw and chain sawing everyone.