Page 91 of 123 [ 1962 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 123  Next

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 2:42 pm

Side effects may include: dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. Magic is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 8:02 pm

This awesome music:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 8:04 pm

^No kidding! :D I also like Thorn In You, which is the Fates version of Don't Say Her Name! from Awakening.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2017, 4:36 am

I don't care that much about romance. . . I fell in love before and look what happen to me!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2017, 9:57 am

I'm blowing the clouds away with my wings!

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2017, 4:29 pm

My son, the day you were born, the very forests of Lordaeron whispered the name Arthas. My child, I watched with pride as you grew into a weapon of righteousness. Remember, our line has always ruled with wisdom and strength. And I know you will show restraint when exercising your great power. But the truest victory, my son, is stirring the hearts of your people. I tell you this, for when my days have come to an end, you shall be King.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 1:06 pm

"Auuu..."

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 2:15 pm

"Imprisoned for ten thousand years. Banished from my own homeland. And now you dare enter my realm? You are not prepared. . ."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 3:58 pm

"Will you marry me?"
"NO!! !"

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 4:41 pm

Tell Blizzard I'd make a great action figure!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 6:59 pm

"NO! Celicaaaaa!"

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 5:07 am

In the Age of Chaos, two factions battled for dominance. The Kingdom of Azeroth was a prosperous one. The Humans who dwelled there turned the land into a paradise. The Knights of Stormwind, and the Clerics of Northshire Abbey, roamed far and wide serving the king's people with honor and justice. The well-trained armies of the King maintained a lasting peace for many generations. Then came the Orcish Hordes. No one knew where these creatures came from, and none were prepared for the terror that they spawned. Their warriors wielded axe and spear with deadly proficiency, while others rode Darkwolves as black as the moonless night. Unimagined were the destructive powers of their evil magic, derived from the fires of the underworld. With an ingenious arsenal of weaponry and powerful magic, these two forces collide in a contest of cunning, intellect, and brute strength, with the victor claiming dominance over the whole of Azeroth. Welcome to the world of Warcraft.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 11:18 am

"Tailmon warp shinka! Ophanimon!"

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 12:27 pm

With the decimation of the Human forces, the sacking of their castle was a simple matter. They offered little resistance once you ran their weak leader through with your war blade and toppled his body into the moat. The taking of Stormwind has kept your warriors in good spirits, and the offerings of gold and jewels that they bring to you are ample tribute to your leadership. Wine flows like blood, and the smell of freshly cooked meats fills you with satisfaction as you begin your victory feast. The countryside is ablaze with bonfires as groups of battle hardened Orcs celebrate the domination of this land with songs of war and victory. You have finally assumed your rightful place as ruler of this realm, and as War Chief of the Orcish Clans. . .

What new conquests will await you in this place? The Shadow Council has begun to bring you information concerning the lands across the great sea that are as yet untouched by Orcish rule. The Warlocks also seek your permission to resume their experiments with the portal, their intent being the subjugation of other worlds. With the power you now possess your choices are limitless, but these are choices for another time. . .

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 4:18 pm

"He's going to kill an entire time of day?"

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 4:39 pm

The fall of Black Rock Spire spelled final victory for the forces of Azeroth. With Blackhand slain and their stronghold destroyed, the few scattered Orcs that remained were quick to bow before your might. A celebration ensued that lasted for many days and many nights, with music and joyous festivities resounding throughout the land. The people of the kingdom have come from miles around to gather at Stormwind Keep, and are delighted by a display of mystic sights and sounds provided by the court conjurers while being treated to a feast of unequaled splendour. Amidst the celebration, your ascension to the throne is acknowledged by your new subjects, and you are given the honorarium Defender of the Crown. As the evening's celebration continues into the early hours of the morning, you retire to the sanctity of your throne room. . .

The duty of ruling Azeroth is an awesome responsibility, and should prove to be your greatest challenge yet. Learning the intricacies of court politics alone will be like sailing in uncharted waters. King Llane was renowned for ruling with a fair and just hand, and you resolve to be as proficient as he was. There is also the matter of discovering the exact location of where the Orcish Hordes entered into this world, and divining a way to end the threat of another invasion forever, but that is a story for another time. . .