Page 91 of 123 [ 1962 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 123  Next

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 7:49 pm

Even these children of the Underworld are no match for Azeroth steel!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 7:57 pm

"NAGISA!"

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 4:38 am

Prince, your bride is dying. Waste no more time. Come to me.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 2:15 pm

"Dango, dango..."

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 2:22 pm

Press Any Key to Continue

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 2:25 pm

*inhuman screech* Ridley, be quiet! *mutes the audio*

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 7:53 pm

The Orcs are approaching!

The Humans draw near. . .

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 8:03 pm

"Oh, no, Cedric died!"
"No worries, we can rebuild him. We have the technology."

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 10:27 pm

GAME OVER YEAHHH!!

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2017, 5:37 am

ADAM improved every aspect of man, except his character. Perhaps there is a Plasmid that can grow the spirit.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2017, 12:35 pm

Wizard needs food badly!

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2017, 5:31 pm

Black Rock Spire stands before us! the skies above the reeking swamp fill with the gathering thunderheads that spell doom for the loser in this final confrontation. Tension hangs like a heavy cloak on your shoulders as your troops prepare for the battle ahead. Above the din and chaos that swirls about the battlefield stands the Castle of Blackhand, its gaze sweeping down upon the battlefield where the destiny of the land will be decided. Destroy the stronghold and those who would seek to defend it, and Azeroth will be freed from Blackhand's poisoned grip forever!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 12:46 pm

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!

Die! Monster! You don't belong in this world!

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 1:07 pm

I. . . am the reason for the Legion's return. Years ago, I brought the orcs to this world, and by doing so, I opened a path for the demons as well. For my sins I was murdered by those who I cared for most. Despite my death, war raged across the lands of the east for many years, leaving entire kingdoms devastated in its wake. Now at long last I have returned to set things right. I. . . am Medivh, The Last Guardian. I tell you now, the only chance for this world is to unite in arms against the enemies of all who live.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 1:27 pm

"JONATHAN!" "CHARLOTTE!" "JONATHAN!" "CHARLOTTE!"

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 2:42 pm

Side effects may include: dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. Magic is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use.