Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 11:27 am

Is anyone else really excited for this game? I know I am!!

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 1:18 pm

Excited? To an extent. I haven't entirely approved of the series' shift from RPG to action. I'll reserve judgement until I've seen some real post-release footage on the game.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 1:34 pm

Yeah I surprisingly am considering my departure from the console world of late. With the war out of the way I hope this one focuses on exploration more like the original Mass Effect. On the new generation of consoles it will be glorious.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 1:41 pm

Sabreclaw wrote:
Excited? To an extent. I haven't entirely approved of the series' shift from RPG to action. I'll reserve judgement until I've seen some real post-release footage on the game.

I know what you mean, I've always enjoyed the story and rpg aspects the most

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 1:43 pm

Feyokien wrote:
Yeah I surprisingly am considering my departure from the console world of late. With the war out of the way I hope this one focuses on exploration more like the original Mass Effect. On the new generation of consoles it will be glorious.

I'm interested to see how they improve on the exploration portion of the game. I wonder if you can have your own colony.

I've been trying to avoid too much hype because dragon age inquisition was overhyped for me

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 2:30 pm

Alliekit wrote:
Feyokien wrote:

I'm interested to see how they improve on the exploration portion of the game. I wonder if you can have your own colony.

I've been trying to avoid too much hype because dragon age inquisition was overhyped for me

Dragon Age has been a disappointment for me since 2 came out. I own inquisition, but haven't played it :|. That would be interesting, being apart of a colony, I imagine protecting it though war or diplomacy would be the main plot driver.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 3:28 pm

Feyokien wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Feyokien wrote:

Dragon Age has been a disappointment for me since 2 came out. I own inquisition, but haven't played it :|. That would be interesting, being apart of a colony, I imagine protecting it though war or diplomacy would be the main plot driver.

Inquisition is 10 times better

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2017, 6:40 am

I'm playing the trilogy.

What could they do with this franchise now? Maybe something new.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 1:02 am

Pre Ordered it the other day, been waiting for this one and the new Red dead redemption.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 1:04 am

KyleTheGhost wrote:
I'm playing the trilogy.

What could they do with this franchise now? Maybe something new.

It's all in the title of the game. :wink:

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 6:48 am

blackicmenace wrote:
Pre Ordered it the other day, been waiting for this one and the new Red dead redemption.

I haven't had the chance to look but are they releasing any special editions for either of those games.

I'm excited for red dead the first one was so good!

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 4:19 pm

Not sure about all the platforms, but they do have a deluxe on the Xbone if I recall correctly.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 11:48 pm

Pre ordered it already. Still won't be out for months.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 10:15 am

^ wish I had the money to pre order I'm so jealous hahaha