Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 10:45 pm

This video proves that Hillary Clinton is in the illuminati.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 11:08 pm

I'm convinced! :D

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 12:02 am

I don't mean to be overly critical, but this kinda seems a bit tinfoil hat. Then again maybe I'm just being closed minded and need to think outside the box more.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 12:16 am

EzraS wrote:
I don't mean to be overly critical, but this kinda seems a bit tinfoil hat. Then again maybe I'm just being closed minded and need to think outside the box more.

Dude, I was joking. :lol:

I'm making fun of the people who believe that a secret organization controls the world.
In reality, the organizations that control the word aren't secret and their motives make perfect sense.

institutional analysis =/= conspiracy theory

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 12:41 am

EzraS wrote:

You have doubts? :o

Then you have obviously been brainwashed. :lol:

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 5:32 am

I am not an American, I do not know if she is illuminati, but I know she is a liar, and largely because she lost the last election to Donald Trump.
She just needed to admit that she has behaved rather cautiously about the cyber security of her "corporate" mailbox :D , she is not young she may not know everything , older people sometimes have problems to understand how modern technology works.

President Trump may be older than Hillary Clinton, but in social media is active as if he was 15 and not 71 years old :D

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 10:43 am

pawelk1986 wrote:
I am not an American, I do not know if she is illuminati, but I know she is a liar, and largely because she lost the last election to Donald Trump.
She just needed to admit that she has behaved rather cautiously about the cyber security of her "corporate" mailbox :D , she is not young she may not know everything , older people sometimes have problems to understand how modern technology works.

President Trump may be older than Hillary Clinton, but in social media is active as if he was 15 and not 71 years old :D

She is not illumanati because....the illuminati doesn't exist.

Maybe she shoulda just come clean and admitted that we was careless about the emails. Might have been a better strategy.

That last thing is indisputable. Trump certainly does act like a middle school kid when he is on Twitter.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 11:53 am

naturalplastic wrote:

The real "illuminati" is just a bunch of billionaires who bribe and manipulate our government.

No top-secret organization is necessary.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 8:42 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Were you or are you just pulling my leg now?

This Illuminati thing is actually more serious than I originally thought. I take back my tinfoil hat remark.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 9:39 pm

EzraS wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Were you or are you just pulling my leg now?

This Illuminati thing is actually more serious than I originally thought. I take back my tinfoil hat remark.

Not insult my patron i work in KFC :D

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 9:48 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:

Maybe she shoulda just come clean and admitted that we was careless about the emails. Might have been a better strategy.

That last thing is indisputable. Trump certainly does act like a middle school kid when he is on Twitter.

Please not insult middle school kids they really can be smarter than most of European and American politicians not just President Trump and Hillary Clinton, and if we talking about her attitude toward this emails remember my attitude of our Polish First President elected on general election mr Lech Wałsa, he might be known in the wast as the one who destroyed communism, but at his younger age he was secret police informer, which he deny even today despite strong evidence, he would earn more respect if he confess that it was his mistake but he was young back than, so on Hillary Clinton if she admitted that she made mistake i bet people would forgive her.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 10:03 pm

That's quite interesting. Both things.

I didn't know that they had KFC's in Poland (though it shouldn't surprise me I suppose). Glad to hear that you're employed.

And I didn't know about that dirt on Lech Wallensa. I think that you're right that few in the West do know about it.

One of the reasons John F. Kennedy is still idolized is because he admitted to making a mistake. That mistake being the Bay of Pigs fiasco.

Like I said before maybe you're right. That Clinton should have apologized and come clean. And so should Trump now.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 10:18 pm

The notion that a group of people, no matter how rich or powerful, could manipulate and control world events simply wouldn't work, because there are just too many unforeseen circumstances, and people visibly running things have countless choices to make that would cause predetermined plans to go awry. The Illuminati is just a bogeyman imagined by people who feel powerless in the world, and who think things for them would be better if only THEY weren't really in charge.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 10:26 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

I didn't know that they had KFC's in Poland (though it shouldn't surprise me I suppose). Glad to hear that you're employed.

And I didn't know about that dirt on Lech Wallensa. I think that you're right that few in the West do know about it.

One of the reasons John F. Kennedy is still idolized is because he admitted to making a mistake. That mistake being the Bay of Pigs fiasco.

Like I said before maybe you're right. That Clinton should have apologized and come clean. And so should Trump now.

Exactly :D
Nothing creating good image more like admitting to own mistakes , and nothing ruins a good image as like unwilling to admit to mistakes despite hard evidences.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 10:38 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

In principle it is officially working in AmRest, a corporation which is one of the largest franchisees of KFC brand in Europe :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AmRest

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 12:48 pm

Donald Trump is also Illuminati.