Page 2 of 14 [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 3:58 am

What’s more ironic is that victims of ethnic cleansing has practiced ethnic cleansing against a poorer people - as a result of the ethnic cleansing they endured.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 4:05 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
What’s more ironic is that victims of ethnic cleansing has practiced ethnic cleansing against a poorer people - as a result of the ethnic cleansing they endured.

These things stated long before we were born and will continue long after we die....unless we are all wiped out together by some cataclysmic event. In any case, I'm glad I am not caught in the middle of that mess.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 4:08 am

Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

These things stated long before we were born and will continue long after we die....unless we are all wiped out together by some cataclysmic event. In any case, I'm glad I am not caught in the middle of that mess.

But I am in the middle of that mess!

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 4:11 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

But I am in the middle of that mess!

You are north of that mess, and hopefully it stays south of you.

You know, it could be a nice area if they managed to get along.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 4:20 am

Lovecraft wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Europeans have always been facist. The boarders of the countries change but the cultural identity of the people does not. This is how Germans ended up in Poland and WWII was started.

If people want to immigrate there, that's on them. My ancestors had the right idea when they decided to leave.

How can Europe have always been fascist? The ideology have only existed for roughly one hundred years.

Look at all of the wars and the rejection of jews and roma people.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 4:27 am

Were non-european empires less fascist though in history? Look at the history of Ottomans, Arab empires, Japan and China.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 4:46 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Were non-european empires less fascist though in history? Look at the history of Ottomans, Arab empires, Japan and China.

Japan was fascist. I think the Ottomans were more imperial, as is modern China.

Yo El
Toucan
Toucan

25 Feb 2018, 4:52 am

Europe isn't a country. Hitler and Mussolini didn't get power by majority in parliament. It's impossible to return something that wasn't a thing in the first place. Fascism rarely gets power through convential democratic means, educate yourself.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 4:56 am

Yo El wrote:
Europe isn't a country. Hitler and Mussolini didn't get power by majority in parliament. It's impossible to return something that wasn't a thing in the first place. Fascism rarely gets power through convential democratic means, educate yourself.

We are aware that Europe isn't a county.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 6:02 am

No one voted for mass immigration, no one voted for politicians to give away their countries, here in Britain politicians are aware the vast majority of people are against mass immigration yet these policies continue. I don't think Europeans are going to give up our countries without a fight sadly I am afraid to say this will lead once relatively liberal countries becoming more authoritarian and right wing in the coming decades.

Lovecraft
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Feb 2018, 6:21 am

Chronos wrote:
Lovecraft wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Europeans have always been facist. The boarders of the countries change but the cultural identity of the people does not. This is how Germans ended up in Poland and WWII was started.

If people want to immigrate there, that's on them. My ancestors had the right idea when they decided to leave.

How can Europe have always been fascist? The ideology have only existed for roughly one hundred years.

Look at all of the wars and the rejection of jews and roma people.

Fascism doesn't have to be antisemitic or anti-roma either.
Many Italian jews supported and was involved in the fascist party also some of the pro-zionist jewish parlamilitaries in British-palestine where inspired by italian fascism.
I also don't se how being antisemitic and anti-roma makes you a fascist or for that matter militarism.
All of human history have been full of wars.
Fascist isn't a stand in word for racism, nationalism, war mongering, authoritarianism and totalitatianism etc

Lovecraft
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Feb 2018, 6:24 am

Chronos wrote:

Whats the difference betwen your definition of fascism and your definition of "imperial"?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 11:22 am

Lovecraft wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I like to point to the continuing American experiment in regard to pluralism's success.

How is american pluralism/multiculturalism successful? You have several ethnic enclaves and a large black population that haven't integrated properly even after several hundred years.

Ethnic enclaves are largely a thing of the past, save when there is a language difference, such as among newer immigrants.
Yes, blacks are ghettoized. That's a shameful aspect of my country's racism problem. But to say that all blacks live separately from everyone else is far from true.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 4:36 pm

Lovecraft wrote:
Chronos wrote:

Whats the difference betwen your definition of fascism and your definition of "imperial"?

If we focus on only the differences between the two, fascists are forcefully exclusive and imperialists are forcefully inclusive.

apus apus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Feb 2018, 4:43 pm

"Poland's recent decline into totalitarian fascist dictatorship [...]"

I'm speechless. What a nonsense.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 4:46 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:

Honestly, was Israel necessary since the US was accepting all European Jews with open arms?

It was necessary since the whole point was controlling the Middle East. Protecting Jewish people was never the actual goal.

American Jews generally have a higher standard of living than Israeli Jews.

If the Jews built their new holy temple in New York City, most people would prefer that. The war machine wouldn't like it though.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/