Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2018, 9:29 pm

Hi all. Lately I have been watching some videos by the YouTube user Professor Stick. He's quickly becoming one of my favorite YouTube users because he debunks claims made by flat earthers, creationists, anti-vaxxers, ect.

I just found a video in which he argues with a black supremacist. It's one of the funniest videos that I've ever seen. The annotations on the video contain some profanity, but I hope the mods will allow this piece of comedic gold anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This racist moron actually thinks that the darkness of outer space is caused by melanin.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 9:40 am

Well that explains what black holes are made of,melanin.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 11:03 am

Overall, I've made this thread because I feel that I've been too soft on the extreme left. Lots of people think that I have an "extreme left-wing bias". Hopefully, this thread serves as evidence to the contrary.

Mr. Black Supremacist: "White people don't have melanin! White people are unnatural!"

Reality: Us white folks have melanin in our hair. Freckles are made of melanin too.

Also, this black supremacist is making the same mistake that white supremacists make: He isn't being clear about who is and isn't white. Are any mixed-race people white? Are Sicilians white? Are Georgians white? Are Chechens white? Are Ashkenazi Jews white? Who is white?

Mr. Black Supremacist: "White people have no homeland!"

Nope. White people rightfully own Europe. White people also rightfully own Bermuda, Tristan De Cunha, and Ascension Island. Those islands have no "indigenous" population. They were actually discovered by white explorers.

Mr. Black Supremacist: "Animals have melanin!"

Really? All animals?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_blind_salamander

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 11:06 am

Misslizard wrote:
Well that explains what black holes are made of,melanin.

Are you quoting him or did he say that? I don't even remember.

If he is comparing black people to black holes, he isn't doing his race any favors. That sounds like something that a white supremacist would say.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 11:11 am

We were made by the Nephilim in the likeness of our divine father. :)

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

traven
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 11:14 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Overall, I've made this thread because I feel that I've been too soft on the extreme left. Lots of people think that I have an "extreme left-wing bias". Hopefully, this thread serves as evidence to the contrary.

Mr. Black Supremacist: "White people don't have melanin! White people are unnatural!"

Reality: Us white folks have melanin in our hair. Freckles are made of melanin too.

Also, this black supremacist is making the same mistake that white supremacists make: He isn't being clear about who is and isn't white. Are any mixed-race people white? Are Sicilians white? Are Georgians white? Are Chechens white? Are Ashkenazi Jews white? Who is white?

Nope. White people rightfully own Europe. White people also rightfully own Bermuda, Tristan De Cunha, and Ascension Island. Those islands have no "indigenous" population. They were actually discovered by white explorers.

Really? All animals?

short way to killing albinos
http://www.africaw.com/major-problems-f ... -in-africa

RainbowUnion
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 11:48 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Hi all. Lately I have been watching some videos by the YouTube user Professor Stick. He's quickly becoming one of my favorite YouTube users because he debunks claims made by flat earthers, creationists, anti-vaxxers, ect.

I just found a video in which he argues with a black supremacist. It's one of the funniest videos that I've ever seen. The annotations on the video contain some profanity, but I hope the mods will allow this piece of comedic gold anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This racist moron actually thinks that the darkness of outer space is caused by melanin.

Black people in the US do unfortunately subscribe to all manner of weird racist pseudoscience related to race and geopolitics, espically ancient Egypt.

"It must be understood, that neither by word nor deed had I given Fortunato cause to doubt my good-will. I continued as was my wont, to smile in his face, and he did not perceive that my smile was at the thought of his immolation."

Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado

RainbowUnion
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 12:11 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

Really? All animals?

The only people with no melanin at all are true albinos. You can be a sub saharran "black" albino. They do exist. Otherwise, all people have cells that make melanin. They differ in the amount of melanin they produce. And "melanin theory" is the worst kind of pseudoscience.

"It must be understood, that neither by word nor deed had I given Fortunato cause to doubt my good-will. I continued as was my wont, to smile in his face, and he did not perceive that my smile was at the thought of his immolation."

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 3:07 pm

RainbowUnion wrote:
Black people in the US do unfortunately subscribe to all manner of weird racist pseudoscience related to race and geopolitics, espically ancient Egypt.

I'm not fond of the whole black Egyptian meme either.

The Ancient Egyptians owned slaves. Perhaps these "black Egyptians" should be paying reparations, rather than demanding them. :lol:

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 3:21 pm

Some people might tell me "Don't be so harsh towards black supremacists. They are probably traumatised victims of racism."

Whatever... I've been a target of ableism from my own mother. Does that give me an excuse to distrust normal people?

You tell me.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 3:33 pm

I heard they claim even the vikings were black.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 5:00 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I heard they claim even the vikings were black.

:lol:

A black man in ancient Scandinavia would have developed a vitamin D deficiency.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 5:09 pm

Why do we feel compelled to read this garbage?

Why do we take seriously the claims of these obvious nuts?

RainbowUnion
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 5:23 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

Because there really are people who do believe this stuff.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 5:37 pm

If they believe this stuff, then they have mush for brains----and should be treated as such.....(i.e., sloughed off, ignored, laughed at, etc).

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 5:37 pm

RainbowUnion wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Because there really are people who do believe this stuff.

... and because it's hilarious.

The world is a depressing place because so many people are stupid. If you don't laugh at the stupidity of others, it will drive you mad.