You can have a partner in Heaven-and Have Sex there!! !

Page 1 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2010, 8:33 pm

bully_on_speed wrote:
if you kill yourself in jihad you get 72

JazzofLife
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Apr 2010, 8:36 pm

sinsboldly wrote:
bully_on_speed wrote:

Classic :)

Dx'd with AS and AD/HD Combined in 2007

Interests: Music, great outdoors (beach/mountains), cooking/baking, philosophy, arts/sciences, reading, writing, sports, spirituality, Green, sus

Mikelight
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Apr 2010, 9:06 pm

while I think your theory is interesting OP. I have yet to see a single scriptual reference for it. Unless you can bring up verses to support it there is very little chance that it's even a possibility.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2010, 9:17 pm

Mikelight wrote:
while I think your theory is interesting OP. I have yet to see a single scriptual reference for it. Unless you can bring up verses to support it there is very little chance that it's even a possibility.

let alone even be a possibility even if there are verses to support it. . . :roll:

alana
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2010, 3:42 am

hartzofspace wrote:
alana wrote:
sylvia brown says spirits can have sex so I guess that applies to the christians in their gated community known as 'heaven' too.

Why the hell would spirits need/want to have sex? That's weird.

this is what I'm thinking. spirits had sex long before the physical world happened. then in the planning of it they were in the lab trying to figure out how to get material beings to reproduce. They got the mechanics down but they couldn't come up with a point of motivation. So they merged it with sex, and it became a byproduct of sexual activity.

boosterjones
Toucan
Toucan

16 Apr 2010, 5:47 am

Thanks for your replys they are very interting indeed. Thanks for the total lack of Hate mail by the way.

However (and may I say that you are all intitled to your beileves) some of you don't quite get what my point. If you look at the works of Srzburg (sorry about the spelling) who lived in the 17th century, you'll find a lot more info about Heaven and other aspects of the Afterlife.
In a book called Conjeanal Love (I think that's how you spell it) that is also avable on the internet

One of you (who won't be named) said that it would be demeaning to those who are beilevers (and those who are not) to say that you'll get sex as your reward if you believe in Christ, that is NOT what I am saying!! ! As thats a really shallow way of looking at things as sex is ment to be an act of love beween two parnters (no jokes about threesomes please as that's not really sex, but just a bit of fun)

What I'm saying is that in order for Heaven to be perfect you'll (and everyone else there), as well as no wars suffering and the like, will have to get what ever you want AND YOU WILL!

Some of you would like to be single, well thats fine by me as everyones got different tastes and you are all intitled to them.

Also may I add for those wanting some evadece of the Spirtal kind, well on monday I'll put up some more info that I've got from my Bible and from some sites (but not the nutjob ones)
Of Chouse there's no way to prove this in other ways, (save near death experces-ha ha) but let's face it you still can't disspove it, so really you'll only know when you die and if you get there!

By the way I liked the Nuns as it made me giggle.

As a matter of fact, just for the record, I am still looking for a partner on Earth, but what I'm saying is that I don't fret about it as I know I'll meet her someday. Yes I'd perfer it to be in the near future, and that seems very likely as I know a few Girls (of the Aspie kind, so that means they are very open) that I get on very well with and who knows what the future will bring?

The reason why I told all you guys and gals, as it's not just done to chater for men but for women also, is because some of you may not be able to have a relsionship on Earth (but still want and be disvering of one) and therefore I told you all about what God, if He really is good and all powerful being who he say's he is would have in store for you chaps (and Ladies lets no be sexest now) and, yes I know I'm now going to sound like I'm a percher, as a result give you all hope.

Thank you for reading this and if I can I'll see you all on Monday. On the net that is!!)

Goodbye Till Next Time!

P.S. Oh and before I go, one more thing, has anyone else said anything like this in the past or What I've said been talked about on other forums? As I was just wondering.

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2010, 6:03 am

As a nonbeliever I don't think I can be saved, so limbo is my best hope. Somehow I don't think there's much action over there.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2010, 8:13 am

Hector wrote:
As a nonbeliever I don't think I can be saved, so limbo is my best hope. Somehow I don't think there's much action over there.

are you kidding me? :D Doing the Limbo is the BEST way to meet girls!

MichelleRM78
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Apr 2010, 8:15 am

sinsboldly wrote:
Hector wrote:

:lol:

Sound
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2010, 5:19 pm

sinsboldly wrote:
Hector wrote:

I am disappointed that not even this can help me - According to the liturgies of Zoroaster and the grand wizards, this is heathen behavior!

dtoxic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Apr 2010, 10:36 pm

Are you the guy who wrote all the text on the Dr. Bronner's shampoo bottles?

PrisonerZero
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Apr 2010, 7:10 pm

You also get infinite lives, ammo, and cash.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2010, 7:49 pm

sinsboldly wrote:
bully_on_speed wrote:

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

sarek
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Apr 2010, 6:55 am

I like the idea of matches made in heaven and people who are meant for each other.

There are so many weird coincidences surrounding the way my gf and me met. The odds were overwhelmingly against us but we came together at the exact right time and place. The slightest change might have meant missing each other forever or perhaps not recognizing each other.

So maybe that does not technically qualify as a marriage in heaven but I am pretty sure it was a set up from the start.

And if such a thing as soulmates truly exists then I think it may manifest itself in many ways other than a romantic engagement. Maybe you will be mother and son. Or patient and nurse. Maybe you will pass each other by in life fleetingly like ships on the ocean without even realising. Or maybe you will share a lifetime on the same planet without ever meeting each other. And perhaps then there will be this undefinable inexplicable feeling that you are missing something.

Infinity is so vast and incomprehensible from our limited point of view. Anything can and will happen.

What beyond reality

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2010, 7:05 am

When my brother was in college, he picked up a woman in a bar and had a one night stand. He asked her afterwords what her last name was. When she told him he commented on the irony that that was the last name of our mother's childhood and young adulthood's best friend. "That's my mother!" the woman said. They talked further and discovered that our grandfather's were both past professor's at the college and had been good friends. They got married and when they had my nephew, they found and used the old bassinet that they had both slept in as infants because our mother and her mother shared the bassinet. Sounds cosmic, huh? Well, the marriage didn't last but it did last for 26 years.

Avarice
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2010, 10:14 am

boosterjones wrote:
:D I have some great news for you all! (Provided you believe in it)

WE WILL ALL HAVE PARTNERS IN HEAVEN!! !

Yes I know that some of you gays and gals aren't fellow believers (but don't worry I have no issue with that) and that some of you may find that a little hard to take in. But it's true as it only makes sence?

Yes, Jesus did say that you can not get married in Heaven, but He did not say that you can't be married before you get there and be in a state of perfect marrage when you are up there!

You see I believe that as everyone has a soulmate and that as God can see all and know all, then don't you think that the following may be possible...

1, Two babies are born on Earth, at ruthly the same time.

2. They are perfectly suited to each other.

3. They never meet and get together while on Earth, but as lead good lives God knows this and desides to have them marry in his eyes (even though they don't know this yet)

4. They both die and go to Heaven. Then they meet and fall in Love!

Yes this may sound like an arranged marriage (because that's what it is) but the only reason why when Human Beings do this with there kids they are...

1. Unawhere of whether or not that there children are soulmates.

2. Most arranged marriages done with the perents best intersts (i.e. money wise) at heart anyway and so don't count in the eyes of God.

So for all of those who are lonely then don't fret you will meet him/her someday.

After all doesn't the Bible say that ''They will be no crying or suffering or pain'' in the next life? If this (or any other desre that you or I or anyone else may have) does not happen then I'll be dissaponited, and that would be a form of pain! Also in't God love? And if Heaven is a better place then one thing that'll happen is that we'll all get what we want!

Thank you for reading this and If anyone wish's to coment on this then feel free to do so.

Goodbye Till Next Time!

Cool story, bro. Actually, I found that amusing.