Page 8 of 11 [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 7:31 am

zer0netgain wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
I still haven't seen a SENSIBLE reason to blow a hole in your own military establishments, Hiding dodgy accounts is NOT a sensible reason. For that matter, I've never seen a sensible reason to attack your own trade centre. There is False Flag and there is f***ing Ridiculous overkill. America is so "safe" from foreign assault, and its voters so militant, that it would hardly take such a HUGE attack to convince them into an illegal war. Means, MOTIVE, opportunity.

Thank you for illustrating a basic human failure in reasoning....we presume all people will stay within the morals of the majority of society.

You have any idea how many sick and perverse things have been done to humans by other humans all in the pursuit of money? Have you seen the scale of economic, cultural, environmental, etc. harm done just to turn a profit?

The "dodgy accounts" at the Pentagon was in the TRILLIONS of dollars. That's $1,000,000,000,000 just for ONE TRILLION alone. Someone was going to hang for it. Blood would be demanded. Now, if someone had the means to make it all go away, wouldn't the shear volume of money involved make it worth it to someone already willing to "mismanage" money on this scale?

Do you have any comprehension how WEALTHY the "war on terror" has made some key players who had direct access to the highest levels of power on 9/11?

Don't tell me it's overkill. That's rationalizing things to YOUR sense of morality. You have to realize how sick some people are, they are drawn to power for the sake of having power, and for a whole lot less than the fortunes made on 9/11 and the events that followed, they would gladly arrange for a "terrorist attack" on their own countrymen.

We all like to think that people would be incapable of such evil, but why do you think there is any credibility for a dozen or so hijackers to take over 4 aircraft and use them as flying bombs out of religious zealousness but it's not credible that a dozen or so power-hungry wouldn't arrange a coordinated terrorist attack so that they could make insane amounts of money for themselves and their closest friends?

Trillions eh? Funny that. OUR deficit happens to be measured in the Trillions, caused by the banking system and ridiculous government spending which we all KNEW about, and they've managed to excuse it by blaming benefits claimants (the disabled and the unemployed.) and people are actually believing them. So no, I don't buy that they needed to bomb the bleeding Pentagon for something that could be dealt with by misfiling.

I did't say they wouldn't do a "false flag". What I'm saying is that 9/11 is far too excessive in a nation that can be raised to ire so easily. The US Gov KNOWS how easy it is to get Americans wound up. Why bother with all that extra effort and cost when it could be done CHEAPLY to MAXIMISE PROFIT?

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 10:23 am

Macbeth wrote:

I did't say they wouldn't do a "false flag". What I'm saying is that 9/11 is far too excessive in a nation that can be raised to ire so easily. The US Gov KNOWS how easy it is to get Americans wound up. Why bother with all that extra effort and cost when it could be done CHEAPLY to MAXIMISE PROFIT?

Maybe you should see what you can find out about Lucky Larry Silverstein.
The twin towers where white elephants running at a loss, and requiring billions spent on them to remove asbestos and cure dissimmilar metal corrosion on the outside lagging.
The Port authorities wouldnt allow thier demolition which would have cost billions as well.

Does this sound like a good business venture?, to buy the lease on these properties?

Well, Lucky Larry though so, he put a downpayment of 124 million, 6 weeks before 911, ensured them against terrorism and recieved 4.55 billion, and now has a prime bit of New York Real Estate with the properties cleared for free, you can see why they call him Lucky Larry, hes also a fervant Zionist so not only has he made all that money, he also got America to fight Israels wars for them.

Interestingly how buildings 5 and 6 which where nearer didnt fall down, though badly damaged, whereas building 7, no damage at all, fell to the ground destroying all the evidence against various large companies like the ENRON scandel, and that building was owned by Lucky Larry as well.

You have heard the expression two birds with one stone?
Though in this case probably 5 or 6 birds.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 3:52 am

Salonfilosoof wrote:
Those mentioned above are just a handful of commonly accepted conspiracies. It does not include eg. the murder on Caesar or revolutions (eg. the French revolution, American revolution, Russian revolution, ...) and many other events that were the consequence of a conspiracy.

Ok, so there's a difference between conspiracies and conspiracy theories. Conspiracies have been shown to be true while a conspiracy theory remains a theory either due to a lack of evidence or because the evidence points to the opposite of what the theory claims.

Most 911 conspiracy theories remain conspiracy theories because the evidence points to the fact that the Twin Towers collapsed because of the planes that hit them and the fact that a plane hit the Pentagon instead of some missile. Actually, they should no longer be considered valid theories as they have shown to be false and based on lies and half-truths.

Now, is there a conspiracy going on? Definitely! But from which side? Wikipedia only says that there was a conspiracy.

Quote:
So the questions I ask are these....... if conspiracies are common throughout history, how to distinguish a "conspiracy theory" from an actual conspiracy? Is it because the media and self-proclaimed experts reject a theory that it much generally be rejected as nonsense? How do we know we can trust these people? During the '30s, the people in Germany were told the Jews wanted to take over the world and many volumes were written on the topic in an attempt to prove it. This was the mainstream belief. Does that make it an actual conspiracy or is this just a "conspiracy theory"? If the people couldn't trust the Hitler regime, why can we trust our own leaders? Are we sure they aren't lying to us?

Your questions are very misleading and show that you're not interested in being completely honest in this discussion. I don't know anyone here who's saying that you must blindly believe everything the mainstream media says. We're not like conspiracy theorists who blindly believe everything their own conspiracy theory media says.

If you want to know what makes us believe that the Holocaust happened or that it wasn't a controlled demolition that made the Twin Towers collapse or that Neil Armstrong and his buddies did walk on the moon, then rephrase your questions and just simply ask us what makes us believe what we believe. Then I can know you're interested in an honest discussion.

Quote:
It really amazes me that people don't question the claim that the Nazis conspired to kill 6 million people using gas chambers among other means or that a bunch of Muslem fundamentalists conspired to demolish the WTC towers using airplanes alone just because it's told by the media and the mainstream history books, whereas they just as easily dismiss any claim that is less fantastic and actually easier to prove just because the history books and mainstream media don't mention it.

The irony is that the theories that you espouse have clearly been shown to be false. You must be dreaming when you say that they are easier to prove!

Quote:
I encourage everyone to watch ALL of the folowing videos in the order I post them, read my questions again and think about them for a while. That's all I have to say for now....

Did you watch the short videos that I posted? Yes or no?

I don't think anyone has time to watch through all of the videos that you posted (especially since some of them are quite long), but if those videos are anything like the ones I've watched from conspiracy theorists like you, then don't bother. They've already been debunked.

Check the videos that I've posted in this thread. And, also, check the video (posted by Nambo) about the two policemen who witnessed a plane hitting the Pentagon.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 4:01 am

Quote:
It isn't JUST because these things turn up in mainstream history books that people believe them. As far as the holocaust goes, many people have family, freinds and relatives who were directly involved (on both sides) in the act itself, or had relatives involved in the finding of the camps. Not to mention the fact that it was NEVER exclusively a Jewish thing. Plenty of other groups suffered as well, and they don't forget either.

Exactly.

How dare we deny the experiences of people who went through a lot (and continue to go through rough times) because of such events as the Holocaust.

Shame on the Holocaust deniers.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 4:15 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
Time to continue the "fantasy" legacy....

In case it interests on here is a wee collection of past conspiracies that eventually turned out to be true.

http://www.newworldorderreport.com/News ... -Know.aspx

All what the quoted article says is that conspiracies happen. We already know that.

Next?

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 4:22 am

zer0netgain wrote:
Thank you for illustrating a basic human failure in reasoning....we presume all people will stay within the morals of the majority of society.

You have any idea how many sick and perverse things have been done to humans by other humans all in the pursuit of money? Have you seen the scale of economic, cultural, environmental, etc. harm done just to turn a profit?

The "dodgy accounts" at the Pentagon was in the TRILLIONS of dollars. That's $1,000,000,000,000 just for ONE TRILLION alone. Someone was going to hang for it. Blood would be demanded. Now, if someone had the means to make it all go away, wouldn't the shear volume of money involved make it worth it to someone already willing to "mismanage" money on this scale?

Do you have any comprehension how WEALTHY the "war on terror" has made some key players who had direct access to the highest levels of power on 9/11?

Don't tell me it's overkill. That's rationalizing things to YOUR sense of morality. You have to realize how sick some people are, they are drawn to power for the sake of having power, and for a whole lot less than the fortunes made on 9/11 and the events that followed, they would gladly arrange for a "terrorist attack" on their own countrymen.

We all like to think that people would be incapable of such evil, but why do you think there is any credibility for a dozen or so hijackers to take over 4 aircraft and use them as flying bombs out of religious zealousness but it's not credible that a dozen or so power-hungry wouldn't arrange a coordinated terrorist attack so that they could make insane amounts of money for themselves and their closest friends?

When will you get it? The evidence points to the contrary of what you're arguing!

That's all I care about. I don't give a f**k whether or not the American government is evil. I simply judge from what the evidence tells me.

Intellectual dishonesty is a big insult to our autistic brains. Don't insult your brain.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 4:30 am

Nambo wrote:
Macbeth wrote:

The twin towers where white elephants running at a loss, and requiring billions spent on them to remove asbestos and cure dissimmilar metal corrosion on the outside lagging.
The Port authorities wouldnt allow thier demolition which would have cost billions as well.

Does this sound like a good business venture?, to buy the lease on these properties?

Well, Lucky Larry though so, he put a downpayment of 124 million, 6 weeks before 911, ensured them against terrorism and recieved 4.55 billion, and now has a prime bit of New York Real Estate with the properties cleared for free, you can see why they call him Lucky Larry, hes also a fervant Zionist so not only has he made all that money, he also got America to fight Israels wars for them.

Interestingly how buildings 5 and 6 which where nearer didnt fall down, though badly damaged, whereas building 7, no damage at all, fell to the ground destroying all the evidence against various large companies like the ENRON scandel, and that building was owned by Lucky Larry as well.

Where do you get all this crap? From your ass? That would explain a lot.

Salonfilosoof
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 12:12 pm

ruveyn wrote:
The U.S. government is evil enough, but it is far from The Greatest Evil.

That's true. Israel is worse, though only slightly.

ruveyn wrote:
There has been, there is not and there never will be a Good Government. There are only bad governments and worse governments and no-government such as exists in Haiti, for example.

I guess government is a necessary evil, however the situation can be far, far better than what we have here in the West today. Maybe not in any "democracy", but it's naive to believe that we live in an actual democracy or that the system is any better than dictatorship or kingdom.

MCalavera wrote:
Ok, so there's a difference between conspiracies and conspiracy theories. Conspiracies have been shown to be true while a conspiracy theory remains a theory either due to a lack of evidence or because the evidence points to the opposite of what the theory claims.

And who defines when a conspiracy theory is proven and thus an actual conspiracy? The media? Acaceme? The FBI? Politicians? Some consider it a proven fact that 9/11 was perpetrated by US and/or Israeli Intelligence and that they used controlled demolition to let the towers fall (using the airplanes for the shock value and to have a pretext for all TV stations filming and broadcasting on the two towers). Others consider it a proven fact that 9/11 was perpetrated by a bunch of Muslem "fundamentalists" using just a few airplaines. Both are conspiracy theories, both consider the other side utter nonsense and both sides are supported by articles written by experts. Nevertheless, only one is considered to be a genuine conspiracy because.... well because the media and politicians say so I guess.

MCalavera wrote:
Most 911 conspiracy theories remain conspiracy theories because the evidence points to the fact that the Twin Towers collapsed because of the planes that hit them and the fact that a plane hit the Pentagon instead of some missile. Actually, they should no longer be considered valid theories as they have shown to be false and based on lies and half-truths.

That's your opinion. In my opinion, official theory is totally groundless while the alternatives ARE supported by evidence. What makes you so absolutely sure your interpretation of the data is correct and mine is wrong?

MCalavera wrote:
Your questions are very misleading and show that you're not interested in being completely honest in this discussion. I don't know anyone here who's saying that you must blindly believe everything the mainstream media says. We're not like conspiracy theorists who blindly believe everything their own conspiracy theory media says.

When the media told us there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, many people accepted it as truth without question. When the media told us that a bunch of muslem fundamentalists hit the twin towers on 9/11, many people accepted it as truth without question. Now I think we can both agree on the fact that the first claim was pure propaganda, but we seem to disagree on the second claim. What makes you so sure the media did tell the truth? What makes you so sure NIST (which imo delivered a purely pseudoscientific piece of nonsense) and the CIA tell the truth? Are you sure they're totally objective and have no reason to tell the truth?

MCalavera wrote:
If you want to know what makes us believe that the Holocaust happened or that it wasn't a controlled demolition that made the Twin Towers collapse or that Neil Armstrong and his buddies did walk on the moon, then rephrase your questions and just simply ask us what makes us believe what we believe. Then I can know you're interested in an honest discussion.

So what you do think makes us believe what we believe then?

Quote:
It really amazes me that people don't question the claim that the Nazis conspired to kill 6 million people using gas chambers among other means or that a bunch of Muslem fundamentalists conspired to demolish the WTC towers using airplanes alone just because it's told by the media and the mainstream history books, whereas they just as easily dismiss any claim that is less fantastic and actually easier to prove just because the history books and mainstream media don't mention it.

MCalavera wrote:
The irony is that the theories that you espouse have clearly been shown to be false. You must be dreaming when you say that they are easier to prove!

I only mentioned two theories here, both pretty fantastic in their claims yet taken at face value by most people.

MCalavera wrote:
Did you watch the short videos that I posted? Yes or no?

Which ones?

MCalavera wrote:
I don't think anyone has time to watch through all of the videos that you posted (especially since some of them are quite long), but if those videos are anything like the ones I've watched from conspiracy theorists like you, then don't bother. They've already been debunked.

I watched through all of them any many more. It only takes a few hours to do so, really, and I think some of this information is pretty VITAL for people to make up their minds about the society we live in.

MCalavera wrote:
Check the videos that I've posted in this thread. And, also, check the video (posted by Nambo) about the two policemen who witnessed a plane hitting the Pentagon.

Can you link them again? This thread is getting a bit long so it might not be a bad idea to repost them.

MCalavera wrote:
Quote:
It isn't JUST because these things turn up in mainstream history books that people believe them. As far as the holocaust goes, many people have family, freinds and relatives who were directly involved (on both sides) in the act itself, or had relatives involved in the finding of the camps. Not to mention the fact that it was NEVER exclusively a Jewish thing. Plenty of other groups suffered as well, and they don't forget either.

Exactly.

How dare we deny the experiences of people who went through a lot (and continue to go through rough times) because of such events as the Holocaust.

No one denies that Jews had only limited rights in the Third Reich. No one denies there was intense antisemitic propaganda in the Third Reich. no one denies that from '39 onwards Jews were sent to concentration camps and ghettoes in large numbers. No one denies that typhus and starvation killed many people in those camps, especially by the end of the war. No one denies that many of the inmates are treated horrible by the capos. etc.

No one denies all that. No one denies that large numbers of Jews suffered in camps and that many of them died. There are just some people who don't see any evidence for the existence of homicidal gas chambers or a plan to murder the Jews. What's peculiar, is that these people are called deniers and actually punished by law in about a dozen Western countries for what in any other era of history would have been regarded as legitimate questions.

MCalavera wrote:
zer0netgain wrote:
[...]

When will you get it? The evidence points to the contrary of what you're arguing!

That's all I care about. I don't give a f**k whether or not the American government is evil. I simply judge from what the evidence tells me.

Intellectual dishonesty is a big insult to our autistic brains. Don't insult your brain.

Yet in my opinion that's exactly what YOU're doing. You say that the evidence points to the contrary of what zer0netgain is arguing, but I and about 1300 experts disagree on that. Now I may be just some random shmuck, but what makes you so sure those 1300 experts are wrong when they say the evidence does NOT support the official version?!?

MCalavera wrote:
Nambo wrote:
Macbeth wrote:

Where do you get all this crap? From your ass? That would explain a lot.

Didn't you say anything about evidence? It's quite well-known that building 7 fell to the ground following the pattern of your typical controlled demolition. No plane flew into it and there were just a few small unexplained fires. Still, most so-called "sceptics" even deny that controlled demolition was used in building 7 because they just can't wrap their simpleminded heads around the idea.

The claims with regards to Larry Silverstein are pretty wellknown and all over the net. I haven't been able to verify them yet, but they definitely do make sense and would explain a lot. It's peculiar you dismiss this as "crap" without even a single argument of why you believe that. Weren't you the one who said that the evidence didn't support zer0netgain?!? You seem to know only very little about the evidence.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 2:09 pm

Salonfilosoof wrote:
MCalavera wrote:
Quote:

Exactly.

No one denies that Jews had only limited rights in the Third Reich. No one denies there was intense antisemitic propaganda in the Third Reich. no one denies that from '39 onwards Jews were sent to concentration camps and ghettoes in large numbers. No one denies that typhus and starvation killed many people in those camps, especially by the end of the war. No one denies that many of the inmates are treated horrible by the capos. etc.

No one denies all that. No one denies that large numbers of Jews suffered in camps and that many of them died. There are just some people who don't see any evidence for the existence of homicidal gas chambers or a plan to murder the Jews. What's peculiar, is that these people are called deniers and actually punished by law in about a dozen Western countries for what in any other era of history would have been regarded as legitimate questions.

The original post was mine btw.

I notice a touch of clever manipulation in your post. "Treated horribly by the capos, etc" is a little misleading, don't you think? The CAPOS get a mention (and is it so very evil for people to take the only out they get given?) but the SS guards and officers and doctors and their families are just an etc. Turning people into LAMPS is worthy only of an ETC? Should it not read "treated horribly by the SS, etc?"

You deny the evidence of the SS themselves as well, not to mention the eyewitness reports of thousands of people, be they victims or otherwise, not to mention scientific and political evidence by the ton. You forget that of all the regimes in history to collapse, few have left such an intact corpse, nor the paperwork of an entire state mechanism free to be reviewed and read. The Soviet Union changed into something else, and thus the "evidence" of its own activities are controlled by another state. Nazi Germany left everything lying out for anyone to see. The small amount that is missing is out-weighed by the sheer volume of material.

There are some people who don't see any evidence of gas chambers and genocide because they choose not to see it.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 2:13 pm

Salonfilosoof wrote:
ruveyn wrote:

How about the government of North Korea which is starving its people to maintain its military. They are a major evil. They won't let anyone out.

ruveyn

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 2:42 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Salonfilosoof wrote:
ruveyn wrote:

How about the government of North Korea which is starving its people to maintain its military. They are a major evil. They won't let anyone out.

ruveyn

Which is worse? An evil masquerading as good, or an evil that wears a big hat with EVIL written on it, carrying a banner with EVIL on it?

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 3:20 pm

zer0netgain wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
I still haven't seen a SENSIBLE reason to blow a hole in your own military establishments, Hiding dodgy accounts is NOT a sensible reason. For that matter, I've never seen a sensible reason to attack your own trade centre. There is False Flag and there is f***ing Ridiculous overkill. America is so "safe" from foreign assault, and its voters so militant, that it would hardly take such a HUGE attack to convince them into an illegal war. Means, MOTIVE, opportunity.

Yeah, my refusal to believe that it is not only ridiculously hard to coordinate and get away with, but detrimental to the perpetrators means that I'm just in denial of sociopathic scumbags existing :roll:.

Bush lied, people died! Look, military intelligence is never crystal clear and although I don't like Bush, faulty intelligence is to blame on the nonexistent WMD's. If military intelligence is fuzzy at best, then how the hell is the government supposed to silence EVERYONE who wants to blow the whistle? A s**t load of people live in the states, and it wouldn't be a matter of minutes to find whoever wants to blow their cover.

You do know your home address can be traced back to your IP right? So if the government was really behind 9/11, then why are you making it easy for em to find you? Your tinfoil hat doesn't help much when they can see what you're thinking on a forum :roll:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 4:30 pm

Macbeth wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Salonfilosoof wrote:
ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn

Which is worse? An evil masquerading as good, or an evil that wears a big hat with EVIL written on it, carrying a banner with EVIL on it?

Seriously, I don't think you honestly believe Israel is more evil than North Korea. Persons who do can usually qualify as Anti-Semitic bigots.
Personally, I am often critical of Israeli state policies, as well as the conduct and behavior of some of its citizens, but in no way am I going to call Israel evil.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 5:02 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Salonfilosoof wrote:
ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn

Seriously, I don't think you honestly believe Israel is more evil than North Korea. Persons who do can usually qualify as Anti-Semitic bigots.
Personally, I am often critical of Israeli state policies, as well as the conduct and behavior of some of its citizens, but in no way am I going to call Israel evil.

It isn't Israel I think is "Evil masquerading as Good."

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 5:21 pm

Israel are evil. Not nearly as evil as NK, but pretty evil indeed. Human Rights violations. Fascist destruction of opposition. Sorry, but... once a state a state begins demolishing active schools and civilian houses as part of an invasion, that's evil.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 8:04 pm

Vexcalibur wrote:
Israel are evil. Not nearly as evil as NK, but pretty evil indeed. Human Rights violations. Fascist destruction of opposition. Sorry, but... once a state a state begins demolishing active schools and civilian houses as part of an invasion, that's evil.

I said I didn't support everything Israel has done - and that would include destroying schools, and the homes of terrorists. Not to mention looking the other way when right wing Israelis force Palestinians out of their homes, often by the villagefull, as well as the whole insane settlement scheme.
But the fact remains, Israel is the least oppressive Middle Eastern country, where citizens can and do speak out against their government, and religion is practiced freely. That's a far cry from the surrounding countries that jail or kill dissidents, and where Christians, Jews, and even Muslims of differing theology live in oppression and poverty.