Page 6 of 11 [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 4:08 am

sartresue wrote:
Wow! I never knew I could be sarcastic. See, there is a god! :P :lol: :twisted:

That was quite funny actually. I can see why you couldn't help but be sarcastic. It's the only way to keep one sane after checking some of the posts in this thread.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 4:20 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
dont have time for reading all this as i'm dong stuff at the moment but this is the first thing i could find on google
http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2011/01/ ... poisoning/

You don't have time to read what Vexcalibur has to say but you always have the time to show us what a "conspiracy theory whore" you are. So sexy. :oops:

You would do well to actually read some of the intelligent (and honest) posts here, such as those by Vexcalibur, Macbeth, and a few others.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 4:23 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
PatrickNeville wrote:
Vexcalibur wrote:
@PatrickNeville : Your link does not work. but:

Quote:
Who knows more about health - the mainstream media or those that believe in "conspiracy theories"? Well, the truth is that time after time after time those in the "alternative media" and those who believe in "conspiracy theories" have been proven to be far ahead of those in the mainstream media when it comes to matters of health. Sadly, the mainstream media receives so much funding and so many advertising dollars from the pharmaceutical industry, the medical industry, the big chemical companies and the health insurance industry that they are extremely cautious to report any information that would be harmful to any of them. So for years, the mainstream media generally refused to talk about the dangers posed by things such as fluoride, aspartame, prescription drugs, genetically modified crops and cell phones

Massive BS detector explosion in here. When has the mainstream media forced to accept that fluoride is risky? (it isn't) and the cell phone bit is laughable at best.

Natunuts love such rhetoric. It is all a conspiracy by advertising dollars from big pharma, the med industry, cell phone companies or whatever. it is always David vs Goliath and Goliath owns the media. But it is BS. You know that all the studies that show that cell phones are risky were sponsored by companies wanting to sell you "protection" against the "risk", and not to mention proven wrong constantly.

Anyways, let us assume that article was an actual list of times at which the media eventually accepted some conspiracy theories as true. It would miss the point.

Let me explain, the difference between a Conspiracy Theory, a "ground breaking new fact" and "utter BS" is evidence. When a conspiracy theory is invented , either through legitimate suspicion (like 911 truthers) or the author's own biases (many naturonuts) or the author's selfish personal interests (like the corrupt, fraud Wakefield who had monetary interests) It is just a conspiracy theory, it may be interesting material for a book or novel, but it has not been tested.

Then , eventually the conspiracy theory will get tested. Most of the times, it will fail that test, and will be officially dethroned to "utter BS". Some other times, it will surprise us all, the conspiracy theory turned out to be true, and we'll finally have evidence to it. The conspiracy theory becomes a new, ground breaking fact and is reported and people learn it. But that's looong after the conspiracy theory has been crafted. Nobody is 'forced' to believe in conspiracy theories. It is just that some few conspiracy theories become fact because some people actually bothered to test them and found evidence for them, actual evidence, not fraudulent evidence and eventually, everybody with a chance to test it ended up agreeing. We reached a consensus and found something new.

However, that some conspiracy theories may turn out to be true in a distant future, does not mean we should blindly take ANY of them seriously. Until there is the actual evidence for them, they remain conspiracy theories. Now, it is possible that, in some cases the evidence backfires and shows that the conspiracy theory was just wrong. This is the case with cell phones and the autism/vaccine link. In that case, people like me will feel free to call them utter BS for the time being. Maybe, maybe some of the other conspiracies theories may come out as true, but that will never fix the ones that are nowadays proven to be false. That you find out a solid confirmation that Flouride is a mind control substance, it will not make the "cell phones are harmful" myth any less false.

The reason I sound so aggressive about these things, is that I used to be a conspiracy theory nutcase. Eventually though, I educated myself. I learned better about vaccines and how much alt med fraudster had manipulated the topic and harmed people. It made me notice that conspiracy theories are not just a silly game and forced me to learn some critical thinking and become closer to a skeptic. When applied the critical thinking to other aspects of my belief rainbow, I eventually disposed of many beliefs that were plain wrong, including Catholicism. Nowadays, I just hope I could spread critical thinking a bit more by fighting conspiracy nuts and fear mongers outing them as what they are. Specially in regards to vaccines.

dont have time for reading all this as i'm dong stuff at the moment but this is the first thing i could find on google
http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2011/01/ ... poisoning/

Quote:
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) today issued a startling report that admits 2 in 5 children in America show signs of fluoride poisoning (streaking, spotting or pitting of teeth due to dental fluorosis). The agency concluded that fluoride levels need to be lowered in municipal water supplies, reducing fluoride to 0.7 milligrams per liter (the previous recommended upper limit was 1.2 milligrams per liter).

This ends over five decades of the U.S. government recommending up to 1.2 milligrams of fluoride in every liter of water. But even the new lower levels are still more than enough to cause serious harm to children, and when mothers make infant formula using fluoridated tap water, they inadvertently poison their infants with hundreds of times the level of fluoride that would normally be found in healthy human breast milk.

Just noticed you said the link does not work.

Here is the original link in case it works this time
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/350/265/ ... _True.html

And about the flouride, it was on CNN
http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/01/07/fl ... ns/?hpt=T2

Hate to say this but it sounded like you did call BS before you asked "is there new evidence?"

Since the link never worked here are all the other links about stuff the media has recently admitted
http://www.independent.co.uk/environmen ... 91300.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02810.html
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packa ... 71,00.html
http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/05/14/ce ... index.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healt ... ility.html
http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/feat ... ine-201101
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercol ... 30549.html
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... s-possible

Yo, Patrick. What happened to your own thread? Not getting enough attention there, eh?

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 4:26 am

Nambo wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
MCalavera wrote:

Stop with the bullsh*t. There are witnesses that saw the damn plane hit the Pentagon! And there were bloody plane remains that were found around the area of the Pentagon. What bloody evidence do you have for your garbage "theories"? None! Nothing! Go eat lettuce and then go to sleep! You are not needed in this thread if you and your likes are going to continue to lie and spread BS!

Hell. I was in Virginia, not too far from the Pentagon that sunny Tuesday morning. I did not see the plane hit the Pentagon but I saw it coming in very low where there was no airfield. I thought the plane was trying to make a crash landing. I had to rub my eyes and look again. In a way, it was trying to make a crash landing.

Indeed, the Pentagon was hit by the plane.

ruveyn

Ah, so here's actual eyewitness evidence cited by ruveyn, probably going to treated contemptuously by the "I doubt everything I can doubt" school of thoughtlessness.

Now I must be reading this wrong, I thought Ruveyn said "I did not see the plane hit the Pentagon",
His comment is proof of what exactly?

It's proof of nothing because proofs don't exist outside of the world of mathematics and logic. What, didn't they teach you this at school or something?

Having said this, his witness simply confirms what the clear evidence already tells us. So there you go. Time to admit you've been wrong all along.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 4:35 am

Nambo wrote:
Wow that plane making that distinct "smoke trail" by scooting along the floor at high speed would have ripped any normal lawn to bits, but not the amazing "Pentalawn", that didnt recieve a mark!, see the amazing "Pentalawn here:- THE AMAZING PENTALAWN

More half-truths.

For those interested, here's a link that shows what kind of liars 911 conspiracy theorists can be:
http://guardian.150m.com/pentagon/small ... n-myth.htm

Nambo, you see the burnt lawn, sugar?

Quote:
Almost as amazing as the windows in the Pentagon, not only are they bullet proof, they can withstand two 10 ten titanium engines travelling at 500 miles an hour without even breaking!,

Oh, you Rambo! You sexy beast! You now know physics!

Quote:
Actually Ia one of these people who think I know how big a hole makes when it crashes into a building, and its more common than you think.
There have been many tests done of romote control airplanes being crashed into various structures, just as they test cars, they test airplanes, and whilst they might not show you these on the TV, they show them to professional aircraft mechanics, which I was.

Have a look at those clips of the plane flying into the trade centre where it looks like its flying into butter, not lie that in real life Iam afraid.

Oh, you expert aircraft mechanic! Why don't the other experts pay attention to what you have to say?

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 4:46 am

Nambo wrote:
Wow, on the TV!, must be true then, no wonder your such an idiot, unless you are getting paid to lie.

Yeah, maybe you should check again the context of my response before trying to sound like a f*****g smartass.

Oh, and for you to call me an idiot is hilarious. I'm not the one who inadvertently posted a YouTube video going against what I've been arguing this whole time, lol.

Please do not ever call me an idiot ever again. You'll only make me fall in love with you. And believe me, you wouldn't want that happening (even if you're gay).

Quote:
Heres some telly for you, the BBC reporting WT7 collapsing over 20 minutes before it did!

It was all planned but the stupid BBC got the timing wrong! Its the bottom youtube clip.

Yeah, stupid BBC ... posting a YouTube video about two policemen who admit that they both saw a plane hit the Pentagon.

Oh, wait. That was you who posted that, lol.

Quote:
Or how about all the differant backdrops used against the one helicopter shot of the twin towers, the most obvious one being this one when the perspectives no longer match, so it looks like the bride is sailing down the river.

Lady, how many arguments do you people have? Damn, you must be quite bored.

Quote:
One thing I like about thses discussions, is how those who defend the real perputrators get increasingly desperate as thier lies are showm up so they have to resort more and more to insults and anger.

You called me an idiot. Who's insulting and being angry?

You even have this paranoia that I speak for the government, lol.

Quote:
The only reason Iam bothering posting is that these discussions are so usefull for waking up neutral 3rd parties who might be looking in, that theres a lot about 911 thats not right.

You're my hero, Rambo.

Quote:
Whilst we are here, can we show people that theres also more to the London tube bombing than most people realise?

You can do that in Patrick's thread.

Quote:
Heres Peter Power on ITV news on the day, telling us he was doing an excercie that mirrored the actual event, on radio 5 he admitted it precisely mirrored it, the same 3 trains on the same day at the same time, what a co-incidence!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hyvcxYXRTA&feature=related[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKvkhe3rqtc[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s[/youtube]

I have this feeling you're going to get your ass handed to you badly soon by at least one of the members here for posting those videos.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 12:01 pm

MCalavera wrote:
Yo, Patrick. What happened to your own thread? Not getting enough attention there, eh?

Attention is something I care very little of. Trying to make people open up there eyes to certain issues really going on I do care about though.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 10:00 pm

MCalavera wrote:

Oh, and for you to call me an idiot is hilarious. I'm not the one who inadvertently posted a YouTube video going against what I've been arguing this whole time, lol.

Yeah, stupid BBC ... posting a YouTube video about two policemen who admit that they both saw a plane hit the Pentagon.

Oh, wait. That was you who posted that, lol.

How thick are you?
The video of the policemen is to show that the official truth that you hold so dear, is a pack of lies, the official path the plane is said to have taken, was to the south side of the gas station, both Policemen witnessed seeing it at the north side of the gas station.

In one of your other childishly desperate posts you write? "Yeah, sure. Do you have a witness that saw a missile hit the Pentagon instead of a plane?

No?

I didn't think so. "

Well, you obviously havnt really studied this subject enough to comment on and be taken seriously, heres a Witness who saw what hit the Pentagon, hes a reporter as well, and you know anything they say is un-questionable yeah?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWj-dUOWNzI&feature=related[/youtube]

Thats one of many witnesses who actually saw what hit, and what the structural damage to 3 rings of the Pentagon would require.

If you can be bothered to research further, you will find witnesses who saw a large passenger plane, other winesses who saw what looked like a small plane or missile, others who report seeing both.

I can guess you will belive two of those groups are liers, because they contradict the lies you are telling yourself.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 2:16 pm

Anyone find it strange that the FBI confiscated most of the videos from around the pentagon as soon as they could?

This video shows what hit the pentagon. Sure was not a plane.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHFjf6fwnj4[/youtube]

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 2:41 pm

That "line of civilians" appears to me to be a row of inmates picking up stuff while guards walk behind them.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 6:19 pm

Asides being an easy form of entertainment I also think conspiracy theories are in a boom phase right now, like many odd ball beliefs in this time period- mostly because of the internet. Because of the internet disparate groups of people with radical beliefs can get together and build a sense of community and 'rightness' to their beliefs. This ranges from 2012 doomsday advocates (who are often the same people who advocated the 2003 arrival of Nibiru as the harbinger of our reptilian, gold stealing gods) to pedophiles to who knows what else. I'm sure that there are some conspiracy theories with some truth to them, others are just syllogisms or stabs in the dark or the ravings of uniformed people who watch way too many videos on youtube... Just for writing this I imagine many conspiracy advocates (I prefer the term advocate over theorist as I think of the term 'conspiracy theorist' as derogatory...) will identify me as 'part of the problem' but this is the "great" thing about conspiracies, as denial just perpetuates them... In any case everyone should keep an open mind, but with ones wits held intact and hopefully a well informed view of history and society in general

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 7:26 pm

I can't help but be reminded by that line of civilians of fire drills at my school, where all the kids were sent to stand at a safe distance away from "the fire". Also, the big tent at the start? Have you ever seen a murder scene? They tend to cover those up from the nosy press as much as a matter of respect as anything else. The death of a planeload of civilians surely merits such respect?

I still haven't seen a SENSIBLE reason to blow a hole in your own military establishments, Hiding dodgy accounts is NOT a sensible reason. For that matter, I've never seen a sensible reason to attack your own trade centre. There is False Flag and there is f*****g Ridiculous overkill. America is so "safe" from foreign assault, and its voters so militant, that it would hardly take such a HUGE attack to convince them into an illegal war. Means, MOTIVE, opportunity.

And Nambo....there is plenty of knackered grass on that there lawn son. Besides, you don't have to HIT it to raise a dust cloud off it. Proximity will suffice. I shouldn't have to explain that phenomena to you, so I'm not going to.

I also see conflicting "rock/hard place" arguments. Pentagon windows are too tough for a speeding jetplane to break!. Planes fold up like paper when they hit super-hard skyscrapers and toughened glass windows! Is a little consistency so hard to ask for?

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2011, 2:23 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
MCalavera wrote:

Attention is something I care very little of. Trying to make people open up there eyes to certain issues really going on I do care about though.

Even after days of having you embarrassed in this thread, you still continue to live in this fantasy world of yours where you're the hero of the planet and you're out there to make blind people see The Truth.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2011, 2:31 am

Nambo wrote:
How thick are you?

I'm thick enough to squash you. :lol:

Quote:
The video of the policemen is to show that the official truth that you hold so dear, is a pack of lies, the official path the plane is said to have taken, was to the south side of the gas station, both Policemen witnessed seeing it at the north side of the gas station.

You heard what that policeman near the end said. The only official story is the one ... (you fill in the gaps as I need to make sure you actually watched the video yourself).

Quote:
Well, you obviously havnt really studied this subject enough to comment on and be taken seriously, heres a Witness who saw what hit the Pentagon, hes a reporter as well, and you know anything they say is un-questionable yeah?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWj-dUOWNzI&feature=related[/youtube]

Thats one of many witnesses who actually saw what hit, and what the structural damage to 3 rings of the Pentagon would require.

LOL, you obviously didn't watch the video I posted in which the same guy clearly said that it was an airplane. That video above took what the guy said out of context.

So both him AND the policement agree it was a plane that hit the Pentagon.

You such a cute dummy!

Quote:
If you can be bothered to research further, you will find witnesses who saw a large passenger plane, other winesses who saw what looked like a small plane or missile, others who report seeing both.

I can guess you will belive two of those groups are liers, because they contradict the lies you are telling yourself.

Awww, for some reason, I'm starting to feel sorry for you. You obviously not a fan of honest research and critical thinking.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2011, 2:37 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
Anyone find it strange that the FBI confiscated most of the videos from around the pentagon as soon as they could?

This video shows what hit the pentagon. Sure was not a plane.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHFjf6fwnj4[/youtube]

Biased interpretations are NOT evidence. Wake up, buddy!

Salonfilosoof
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2011, 10:51 am

Let's see what Wikipedia has to say on conspiracies :

Wikipedia wrote:
In a political sense, conspiracy refers to a group of persons united in the goal of usurping or overthrowing an established political power. Typically, the final goal is to gain power through a revolutionary coup d'état or through assassination.

A conspiracy is to be contrasted with a cabal. The two are similar but have quite different connotations; in contrast to a cabal, a conspiracy usually looks to overthrow a fixed power instead of usurping it from within.

Notable political conspiracies
* The Catiline conspiracies in the 1st century BC.
* A group of Roman senators, calling itself the Liberatores, hoped to restore the Roman Republic by killing Julius Caesar in 44 BC.
* The Pisonian conspiracy AD 65.
* The Pazzi conspiracy, which included the Pope, of the late 15th century.
* The Babington Plot, as the event which most directly led to the execution of Mary, Queen of Scots. This was a second major plot against Elizabeth I of England after the Ridolfi plot. It was named after the chief conspirator Sir Anthony Babington (1561–1586), a young Catholic nobleman from Derbyshire.
* The Throckmorton Plot, was an attempt by English Roman Catholics in 1583 to murder Queen Elizabeth I of England and replace her with her cousin Mary, Queen of Scots. The plot is named after the key conspirator, Sir Francis Throckmorton, a catholic nobleman, who confessed to the plot under torture.
* The Main Plot of 1603, was a conspiracy by English Catholics, allegedly led by catholic noblemen Henry Brooke, Lord Cobham, Sir George Brooke and Thomas Grey, 15th Baron Grey de Wilton, to remove King James I from the English throne, replacing him by aid of Spain with his cousin Arabella (or Arbella) Stuart.
* The Bye Plot of 1603, led to the execution of Sir George Brooke
* The Gunpowder Plot of 1605, in earlier centuries often called the Gunpowder Treason Plot, was a failed assassination attempt against King James I of England and VI of Scotland by a group of provincial English Catholic Noblemen and Gentry led by Sir Robert Catesby. The plan was to blow up the House of Lords during the State Opening of Parliament on 5 November 1605, the prelude to a popular revolt in the Midlands during which James's nine-year-old daughter, Princess Elizabeth, was to be installed as the Catholic head of state. Catesby may have embarked on the scheme after hopes of securing greater religious tolerance under King James had faded, leaving many English Catholics disappointed. His fellow plotters included Thomas Wintour, Robert Wintour, John Wright, Christopher Wright, Guy Fawkes, Robert Keyes, John Grant, Lord of the Manor, Sir Thomas Percy, Sir Ambrose Rookwood, Sir Everard Digby, Sir Francis Tresham and Thomas Bates
* The Anjala conspiracy of 1788
* The conspiracy of 1865 to assassinate U.S. President Abraham Lincoln and members of his cabinet
* The French government's attempted cover-up following Émile Zola's accusations in the Dreyfus Affair, starting in 1894.
* The 1903 efforts by the Tsar's secret police to foment anti-Semitism by presenting The Protocols of the Elders of Zion as an authentic text.[1]
* The 1933 Business Plot - Fascists Coup d'état attempt in USA
* The 1939 Operation Himmler and its Gleiwitz incident - False Flag Terrorism by Nazi Germany in order to get a pretext for Invasion of Poland
* The 1939 Shelling of Mainila, False Flag Terrorism by USSR in order to get a pretext for Winter War
* CIA Operation Mockingbird, from 1948. In 1976, then CIA director George H. W. Bush ordered that paid media recruiting would be prohibited.
* The 1942 Wannsee Conference, 3rd Reich Nazis related to Final Solution.
* The 1945 OSS Operation Paperclip, the extraction of top Nazi scientists (incl. SS nazi Party members).
* CIA MKULTRA mind control program, from 1953 and continuing.
* The 1954 'Lavon affair'- Operation Susannah; False Flag Terrorism by Mossad
* The 1962 CIA Operation Northwoods
* CIA Project Cherry, United States non-stop attempt to assassinate Norodom Sihanouk
* The 1969 Manson Family murders
* The 1972 Watergate burglary and cover-up scandals
* The 1980 October surprise
* The 1984 Rajneeshee bioterror attack
* The 1987 Iran-Contra Affair
* The supposed plot of Caucasians to regain control of and take over Washington, D.C.
* Breakup of Yugoslavia - To Kill a Nation: The Attack on Yugoslavia, Verso, 2000, ISBN 1859847765
* The Enron manipulation of the California Electricity Market during the California electricity crisis
* The Mafia
* Various CIA involvements in overseas coups d'état
* The 1991 Testimony of Nayirah before the U.S. Congress to rally the support of the U.S. public to launch the Gulf War
* The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male[2]
* The General Motors streetcar conspiracy[3]
* The plot by some gaullists of the French Secret Service to destabilise future president Georges Pompidou, known as the Markovic affair
* The series of incidents in Italy connected to the so called "strategy of tension"
* CIA Operation Gladio, a NATO 'stay-behind' Operation
* The 2000 CIA Operation Merlin
* 9/11 in 2001
* The 2002 Downing Street Memo
* The 2002 September Dossier UK and USA Governments Lies and Forgeries to Justify invasion of Iraq
* The 2002 Yellowcake forgery
* The 2003 Iraq and weapons of mass destruction reports in order to get a United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441 pretext to Iraq War

Those mentioned above are just a handful of commonly accepted conspiracies. It does not include eg. the murder on Caesar or revolutions (eg. the French revolution, American revolution, Russian revolution, ...) and many other events that were the consequence of a conspiracy.

So the questions I ask are these....... if conspiracies are common throughout history, how to distinguish a "conspiracy theory" from an actual conspiracy? Is it because the media and self-proclaimed experts reject a theory that it much generally be rejected as nonsense? How do we know we can trust these people? During the '30s, the people in Germany were told the Jews wanted to take over the world and many volumes were written on the topic in an attempt to prove it. This was the mainstream belief. Does that make it an actual conspiracy or is this just a "conspiracy theory"? If the people couldn't trust the Hitler regime, why can we trust our own leaders? Are we sure they aren't lying to us?

It really amazes me that people don't question the claim that the Nazis conspired to kill 6 million people using gas chambers among other means or that a bunch of Muslem fundamentalists conspired to demolish the WTC towers using airplanes alone just because it's told by the media and the mainstream history books, whereas they just as easily dismiss any claim that is less fantastic and actually easier to prove just because the history books and mainstream media don't mention it.

I encourage everyone to watch ALL of the folowing videos in the order I post them, read my questions again and think about them for a while. That's all I have to say for now....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FRQyG1bQqQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwQQYw-NgK8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzPT4GFA2YY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx4pN-aiofw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N--ecIbbTpY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6hCe6CBwko[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLB8DfhnJD0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGYyNc5O2Hs[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwyOhP6ogF4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47xf0W5-2CQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkaQqzumMGE[/youtube]