Muslim families in Winnipeg want children excused from

Page 16 of 19 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 12:39 pm

daspie wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
Sharia law? You don't know where I stand on Sharia law and its practise because its got nothing to do with this thread. I've never told you what I think about Sharia law courts in the UK, so now you're just making sh** up again and making crass assumptions about me. Just plain f***ing dishonest now.

This is why I believe that it is Macbeth's asperger's which is coming his way to understand that if Muslim are allowed their one seemingly innocuous demand then they will get embolden and will demand more and you know that the ultimate demand is sharia and Muslim rule.

When we have a thread about Sharia law, then I'll let you know what I think about Sharia law and its practice in the UK. And my position on Sharia law is NOT something Murphycop actually knows, so I resent him arbitrarily deciding what I think about things based on his own rabid fantasies and guesswork.

But Sharia law in the UK is NOT RELEVANT TO THIS THREAD. "My aspergers" isn't stopping me from seeing the point you're trying to make: That you believe in the theory of the slippery slope, and that acceding to one demand only leads to more demands. If I thought that was actually the f*****g case then I might agree with you. But I don't believe that it is the case. I do not subscribe to this theory. That's got exactly f**k all to do with Aspergers. Its got to do with not blindly believing that every single Muslim is going to drag us down the path to extremism.

And "My aspergers" again? On this site? FROM SOMEONE WITH ASPERGERS? Does nobody else find that ludicrous?

As for Murphycop: You've got nothing. You can't respond to points properly, or argue your case. You just repeat yourself like a child with its favourite word, saying it until it loses all sense or meaning.

Subotai
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 12:44 pm

murphycop wrote:
Subotai its rude to call macbeth a xenophobe. :(

Seriously??
Do you even know what a xenophobe is?

daspie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 1:11 pm

Macbeth wrote:
And "My aspergers" again? On this site? FROM SOMEONE WITH ASPERGERS? Does nobody else find that ludicrous?

Asperger's comes with different levels of severity. My asperger's is light now because I have learned almost every social rule because of hard retrospection.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 1:51 pm

daspie wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
Sharia law? You don't know where I stand on Sharia law and its practise because its got nothing to do with this thread. I've never told you what I think about Sharia law courts in the UK, so now you're just making sh** up again and making crass assumptions about me. Just plain f***ing dishonest now.

This is why I believe that it is Macbeth's asperger's which is coming his way to understand that if Muslim are allowed their one seemingly innocuous demand then they will get embolden and will demand more and you know that the ultimate demand is sharia and Muslim rule.

Yep, this is what I mean. He seems to have trouble making these kind of links between patterns in behaviour.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 1:56 pm

Subotai wrote:
murphycop wrote:

Seriously??

Well you obviously don't. I think macbeth is one, among other things. I welcome people who are different. But being an extremist isn't really something I welcome. Maybe me not liking change, and seeing how our country has gone down the pan is part of my aspergers.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 2:03 pm

murphycop wrote:
Subotai wrote:
murphycop wrote:

Seriously??

Well you obviously don't. I think macbeth is one, among other things. I welcome people who are different. But being an extremist isn't really something I welcome. Maybe me not liking change, and seeing how our country has gone down the pan is part of my aspergers.

not liking change prolly is. I get bent by even postive change.
Judgement on direction of the country prolly comes from somewhere else.

-Jake

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 3:22 pm

murphycop wrote:
Subotai wrote:
murphycop wrote:

Seriously??

Obviously YOU don't know what a xenophobe is, if you think I am one.

You welcome people who are different, but you get upset that you have to buy chips from a Chinaman, and think London is scary because of all the foreigners?

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 3:24 pm

daspie wrote:
Macbeth wrote:

Asperger's comes with different levels of severity. My asperger's is light now because I have learned almost every social rule because of hard retrospection.

Bully for you. Way to learn your way out of an in-built neurological disability there.

And if this had something to do with social rules or "learning your way out of AS" then I would give a f**k.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 3:26 pm

murphycop wrote:
daspie wrote:
Macbeth wrote:

Yep, this is what I mean. He seems to have trouble making these kind of links between patterns in behaviour.

Because there is no link. You two are hell-bent on creating a link. Doesn't mean there is one, and frankly I think it beggars belief that you have now turned on my neurology to "win".

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 3:27 pm

Someone explain to him the difference between being different and change. :roll:

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 3:32 pm

murphycop wrote:
Someone explain to him the difference between being different and change. :roll:

You welcome DIFFERENCE but you FEAR those who are DIFFERENT, as evidenced by all manner of cretinous posts about foreign people. Who was talking about your fear of change? Wasn't me.

You get more and more ridiculous with each post, and contradict yourself ever more, by trying to come off as someone who isn't a racist or a homophobe, when you post thread after thread after post after post complaining and whittling and ranting about Gays, Muslims, foreigners and the rest.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 3:39 pm

This kid will never get it will he :( perfect candidate for the UAF. This doesn't stand for unbelievably-hypocritical airhead fuckfaces. Its the United Against Facism. But then they go and do such things themselves. Reminds me of someone :roll:

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 3:46 pm

Macbeth is not the xenophobe here. Not by a long shot.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 3:54 pm

LKL wrote:
Macbeth is not the xenophobe here. Not by a long shot.

From what i've seen from you, with your sexism and general sillyness. I'm gonna choose not to take your opinion as valid. But its duly noted :wink:

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 5:54 pm

Are you capable of any argument more complex than paranoia, conspiracy theories, and name-calling? Because I have yet to see anything better from you.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 5:58 pm

LKL wrote:
Are you capable of any argument more complex than paranoia, conspiracy theories, and name-calling? Because I have yet to see anything better from you.

Its gone beyond that now on this thread. Its pointless arguing with people who call me paranoid and accuse me of name calling, when they're doing the same things. You're hugely paranoid about men. You and macbeth and paranoid of people like me and daspie, so stop being such hypocrites all your life's.