Pro Baseball: more sinister than either He Man or smurfs!

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2011, 6:23 pm

What two world shaking events occured in the year 1947?

One of these events was Jackie Robinson being hired by the Brooklyn Dodgers-the event that shattered the long standing color barrier in Major League Baseball and foreshadowed the coming civil rights movement.

It also caused the Negro league to vanish overnight because its best players went to the now integrated major leagues.

Nothing wrong with that, but there is an ignored sinister underbelly to this story.

The other event of equal import in 1947 was the first sighting of "saucer like aircraft" in Idaho which sparked the rash of millions of flying saucer sightings arond the globe that continues to this day. The start of the modern age of UFO's. In that same year an alien craft actually crashed in Rosewell New Mexico.

UFO's, and the integration of baseball. The same year. Just a coincidence?
Thats what theyd LIKE you to believe.

Consider this: there were a couple dozen thriving Negro League teams across America. The Negro league team associated with the Nations capital was called: "the Grays".

Today millions of Americans report MORE the just observing UFO's. They report being abducted and taken into alien craft and being forced to suffer face-to-face encounters with actual aliens.

The most common species of alien reported in these close encounters are: the Grays!

A pro baseball team called "the Grays" vanishes the very same year that "Grays" launch thier invasion of Earth!

Clearly-pro baseball is one of the weapons used by aliens to control us earthlings.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2011, 11:56 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riNIjE-J4NQ[/youtube]

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2011, 9:49 am

Profacetious prophecy topic

Amazing how junk comics have the Gift. I see now why graphic novels are the new holy books. :twisted:

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2011, 11:03 am

sartresue wrote:
Profacetious prophecy topic

Amazing how junk comics have the Gift. I see now why graphic novels are the new holy books. :twisted:

Well- animated sit-coms on TV seem to be the cultural litmus test among young people today.
On another aspie website I go to there were two lonely young men with seperate sob stories.
One was a conservative who complained that he was rejected by liberals because he was republican AND by fellow conservatives because he watched 'South Park". So he had no friends at all! The other guy was a liberal who couldnt find "an aspie girl who watched southpark". He assumed that only a person with his same values and opinions would watch South Park so his life partner had to be a fan of South Park! Both those guys cracked me up.

My parents' generation would pigeonhole you by which daily paper landed on your doorstep.
So TV cartoons have replaced newspapers as somekind of badge.