This tarbaby is just too blipping convenient...

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

WilliamWDelaney
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,201

22 May 2012, 3:29 pm

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/preac ... -lays.html

Quote:
Charles L. Worley, the pastor of Providence Road Baptist Church, made the comment as part of a sermon that slammedPresident Barack Obama’s support of gay marriage.

“God have mercy,” Worley said in the video. “It makes me puking sick to think about. I don’t even know whether or not to say this in the pulpit -- can you imagine kissing some man?”

He went on to call Obama a “baby killer” and a “homosexual lover.”

Members of the congregation can be heard saying “Amen” to parts of the sermon.



Read more: http://www.gastongazette.com/articles/p ... z1vdFOSt8Q
Something smells funny here. Dang fish. Someone left them sitting out. I'll talk to Danny.



snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2011
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,328

22 May 2012, 3:36 pm

Instead of saying that he wanted gays and lesbians to be starved to death, he should have said that we should propose sanctions on them, until they died or became straight.


_________________
*some atheist walks outside and picks up stick*

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"


WilliamWDelaney
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,201

22 May 2012, 3:41 pm

snapcap wrote:
Instead of saying that he wanted gays and lesbians to be starved to death, he should have said that we should propose sanctions on them, until they died or became straight.
He specified that his plan involved "dropping food from airplanes." What smells the most like fish is the term "homosexual lover." Right.



snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2011
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,328

22 May 2012, 3:52 pm

WilliamWDelaney wrote:
snapcap wrote:
Instead of saying that he wanted gays and lesbians to be starved to death, he should have said that we should propose sanctions on them, until they died or became straight.
He specified that his plan involved "dropping food from airplanes." What smells the most like fish is the term "homosexual lover." Right.



You're right, he didn't say that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2n7vSPwhSU[/youtube]

Are you again it? You should be again it! It makes me pukin' sick. :lol:


_________________
*some atheist walks outside and picks up stick*

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"


WilliamWDelaney
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,201

22 May 2012, 4:03 pm

snapcap wrote:
WilliamWDelaney wrote:
snapcap wrote:
Instead of saying that he wanted gays and lesbians to be starved to death, he should have said that we should propose sanctions on them, until they died or became straight.
He specified that his plan involved "dropping food from airplanes." What smells the most like fish is the term "homosexual lover." Right.



You're right, he didn't say that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2n7vSPwhSU[/youtube]

Are you again it? You should be again it! It makes me pukin' sick. :lol:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3eTSbC3neA[/youtube]

Oh, and have you watched this movie? It's the shiznit, bro.



techstepgenr8tion
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,364
Location: In my workshop drafting non-shiny things.

22 May 2012, 5:04 pm

Subtle evidence that God's got a Kaufman streak a mile wide.


_________________
Amphibologies are. The cat's pajamas.


WilliamWDelaney
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,201

22 May 2012, 5:53 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Subtle evidence that God's got a Kaufman streak a mile wide.
Kaufman must be one hell of a comedian.

The guy who famously revived the KKK, Samuel Green, was an obstetrician.

The author of the recent anti-gay amendment here was a gynecologist.

If you don't see the irony, get your vision checked.

The Fates must have a really perverted sense of humor.



techstepgenr8tion
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,364
Location: In my workshop drafting non-shiny things.

22 May 2012, 9:41 pm

You *don't* know who Andy Kaufman is? If your anywhere over 30 I think I just about need to drive out to your house and give you a wedge...Man On the Moon with Jim Carey? Ladka from Taxi?

From your references I think you'd emphatically agree with my analogy.


_________________
Amphibologies are. The cat's pajamas.


WilliamWDelaney
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,201

23 May 2012, 6:13 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
You *don't* know who Andy Kaufman is? If your anywhere over 30 I think I just about need to drive out to your house and give you a wedge...Man On the Moon with Jim Carey? Ladka from Taxi?
Ladka! And his mother's special cookie recipe, which turned out to be laced with cocaine! HAHAHAHAHAHA!



OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Female
Posts: 11,888
Location: About 50 miles past the middle of nowhere

23 May 2012, 8:15 am

HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !


_________________
I'm giving it another shot. We will see.
My forum is still there and everyone is welcome to come join as well. There is a private women only subforum there if anyone is interested. Also, there is no CAPTCHA. ;-)

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com


techstepgenr8tion
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,364
Location: In my workshop drafting non-shiny things.

23 May 2012, 9:48 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

You're forgetting the 'from the violet skies' part aren't you?


_________________
Amphibologies are. The cat's pajamas.


OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Female
Posts: 11,888
Location: About 50 miles past the middle of nowhere

23 May 2012, 9:36 pm

...


_________________
I'm giving it another shot. We will see.
My forum is still there and everyone is welcome to come join as well. There is a private women only subforum there if anyone is interested. Also, there is no CAPTCHA. ;-)

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com


Last edited by OliveOilMom on 25 May 2012, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

techstepgenr8tion
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,364
Location: In my workshop drafting non-shiny things.

23 May 2012, 10:27 pm

Ah, different cultural reference.


_________________
Amphibologies are. The cat's pajamas.


snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2011
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,328

23 May 2012, 11:28 pm

WilliamWDelaney wrote:
snapcap wrote:
WilliamWDelaney wrote:
snapcap wrote:
Instead of saying that he wanted gays and lesbians to be starved to death, he should have said that we should propose sanctions on them, until they died or became straight.
He specified that his plan involved "dropping food from airplanes." What smells the most like fish is the term "homosexual lover." Right.



You're right, he didn't say that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2n7vSPwhSU[/youtube]

Are you again it? You should be again it! It makes me pukin' sick. :lol:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3eTSbC3neA[/youtube]

Oh, and have you watched this movie? It's the shiznit, bro.


I actually haven't. I have it, but I haven't watched it.


_________________
*some atheist walks outside and picks up stick*

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"


WilliamWDelaney
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,201

24 May 2012, 5:32 am

snapcap wrote:
WilliamWDelaney wrote:
snapcap wrote:
WilliamWDelaney wrote:
snapcap wrote:
Instead of saying that he wanted gays and lesbians to be starved to death, he should have said that we should propose sanctions on them, until they died or became straight.
He specified that his plan involved "dropping food from airplanes." What smells the most like fish is the term "homosexual lover." Right.



You're right, he didn't say that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2n7vSPwhSU[/youtube]

Are you again it? You should be again it! It makes me pukin' sick. :lol:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3eTSbC3neA[/youtube]

Oh, and have you watched this movie? It's the shiznit, bro.


I actually haven't. I have it, but I haven't watched it.
Oh, it's like an inverted Odyssey, almost. But the most meaningful song in the Soundtrack, for our purposes, is "Oh, Death." It demonstrates how pitiful and ridiculous it is for the dregs of a bygone era to try to cling desperately to their miserable, irrelevant existence beyond their moment of use. It shows that, the longer they cling to their existence, the more shrill and ridiculous their cries become, the less sympathy you can ever feel.

And you look at this pastor, and you think, "dude, you have lost the argument. You are making a fool of yourself. If there ever was any worth in your ideals, it is lost in the ugliness you are now painting over it."