Page 12 of 12 [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2012, 2:53 pm

TM wrote:
LKL wrote:
Another reason that this sort of joke doesn't bite both ways is that Western women (this is a very general statement) are not as attached to their genitals as Western men are. For example, I wouldn't have much of a problem with being spayed if it could be done without increasing my risk for breast cancer or osteoporosis later in life, or changing my libido. A lot of women feel ambivalent even about their breasts because of the unwanted attention they attract (breast reduction surgery isn't unheard of even in women where the size of the girls isn't causing physical problems).

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=eff ... CB4QgQMwAA

I wonder why men have this silly impression that our testosterone producing body parts are important.

Well, I sure like mine. My life would have been pretty darned meaningless without them.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2012, 4:19 pm

wrt. testosterone: TM, those links pretty much all talked about how great testosterone therapy is. You could have your gonads whacked off and feel just fine with medical intervention, the same way that a woman can have hers whacked and have the estrogen (etc) replaced medically.

TM
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2012, 4:27 pm

LKL wrote:
wrt. testosterone: TM, those links pretty much all talked about how great testosterone therapy is. You could have your gonads whacked off and feel just fine with medical intervention, the same way that a woman can have hers whacked and have the estrogen (etc) replaced medically.

Sorry, didn't notice I posted in this train-wreck of a thread again, nevermind me.