Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 5:11 pm

May 25 will be held in Poland, European elections, we elect our representatives to the European Parliament, many Poles, it has for MEPs great respect, it is also to build a political capital are doing in the pictures with the boss of their parties.

Recently when I returned from the PE activities in a university center of physical education and sport in Wroclaw, my city. I saw converted Election poster of Law and Justice, a right-wing party, such as British Tories or American Republicans. This is the poster

[img][800:768]http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w460/Pawelk198604/DSC_0272_zps7c7dfe78.jpg[/img]

In my view, the boundaries of artistic expression were strongly exceeded, I am not a supporter of the Law and Justice Party, but that's rudeness

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 6:17 pm

Polish politics does not look appealing from a UK perspective.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 7:37 pm

Tequila wrote:
Polish politics does not look appealing from a UK perspective.

I am also not interested in British politics too. I just wanted to draw attention to the ugly tricks in politics, especially those below, like painting Hitler mustache to political opponent election portrait.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 10:26 pm

I have had Poles tell me they would like a UKIP type party in Poland as their local anti EU parties are socially reactionary and homophobic.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2014, 6:29 am

Tequila wrote:
I have had Poles tell me they would like a UKIP type party in Poland as their local anti EU parties are socially reactionary and homophobic.

We have Nowa Prawica Janusza Koewina Mikke (The New right of Janusz Korwin Mikke)
That's him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janusz_Korwin-Mikke,
some call him Polish Ron Paul :D

Some suspect that he may have Asperger's syndrome, has several fields of study. It has a cool analytical mind, well and knows how to program, once said that if he was the minister of education, would make programming a compulsory subject in High School, he once said that children should know at least one programming language. He said that the Polish I train is mandatory, the knowledge of two foreign languages, he said that the English, German or Russian every fool can learn it by itself.. He is an economist by profession.

I remember once was a TV debate before the election to our Polish Sejm and Senate. His opponent was, a woman member of the Democratic Left Alliance or Sojusz Lewiczy Demoratycznej SLD by malicious people called LSD :-)

The topic of the debate was reform of the pension system in Poland, Korwin Mikke supported the prime minister, said he did the right thing by increasing the retirement age, those left-wing Member of Sejm, said that the rumors that he has Asperger's syndrome, because people with this condition are insensitive and lack of empathy for others, that act like computers not like human. Needless to say that I was very pissed off that statement.

In this election, I'm going to vote for the party Jnausza Korin Mikke, after all, people with Asperger's syndrome should preferably be in solidarity in relation to each other :-)

Kids, I'm going to do it for fun, Obywatelsa platform on which usually voted and even for a time I was a member, because their HQ i nearest my home.

But now i don't vote PO anymore, they decided only first study is free(BA/MA and doctorate) to be able to study new field, for example, i want study history in addition to my Library Science Diploma, but than for your Polish Jerk PM i cannot because i'm not have money, In fact it;s still free, but you have by among top 5% student, otherwise you must pay tuition. After restitution of Poland in 1918 it was introduced totally free education, when communist toke power their was trying to make even more universal to overshadow their imperialist predecessor, but now we going step back WTF!?