Page 11 of 11 [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Pizzagal3000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Feb 2015, 1:20 pm

Its so stupid of a male to do this to any female who quite literally wants to be left alone.

Its as if they want to validate their little 5-inch wee wee "manhood" by "nailing" a "b***h."

And if that man cannot get her, for them, no one can.

I have been sexually harassed and molested because of such males in my younger years. Now I know why.

Some men are just such babies and need confirmation that they are indeed "men" by sexual activity with a female.

I guess our young boys have been conditioned this way among these Western civilizations.

How dare many men think of all women as his property or sexual object or tool of submission?!

When a woman says, "no," she means it goddammit!

What the f**k s wrong with guys who actually believe that farce that like 90% of women want to actually get raped. That is the stupidest s**t I have ever heard! No wonder I find it hard to believe that being genius is an extreme male mind. :|

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 6:08 pm

LOL...Even if I had a five-inch wee wee (which I don't), I still know how to make excellent use of it!

It's easy to make six inches feel like eight.

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2015, 6:50 pm

12 pages and no one posted this?
This says it all: :P

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

jwfess
Raven
Raven

20 Feb 2015, 12:02 pm

Narrator wrote:

The fact the people conflate statements like "how are you this morning" and "have a nice evening" with harassment is what is so confusing.

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2015, 9:54 pm

jwfess wrote:
Narrator wrote:

The fact the people conflate statements like "how are you this morning" and "have a nice evening" with harassment is what is so confusing.

Imagine anyone other than a pretty girl walking through the city and how many greetings like that they would get - few if any. Then there are those willing to take it a step further, almost demanding a reply, or walking beside her, trying to guilt her into replying, "You won't talk to me coz I'm ugly." Such overtures would make all approaches annoying.

For some, just to have a pretty girl say "Hi" is enough. But others hope or even expect the possibility of more. I imagine it could be like a mine field for a pretty girl. So, on one hand, just a greeting isn't harassment, but the frequency of them and the potential of unwanted attention would be a concern for some. Some people have the personality to handle it, others don't. My own daughter hates going out in public in part because she struggles with handling unwanted attention.

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2015, 10:46 pm

Narrator wrote:
jwfess wrote:
Narrator wrote:

Imagine anyone other than a pretty girl walking through the city and how many greetings like that they would get - few if any. Then there are those willing to take it a step further, almost demanding a reply, or walking beside her, trying to guilt her into replying, "You won't talk to me coz I'm ugly." Such overtures would make all approaches annoying.

For some, just to have a pretty girl say "Hi" is enough. But others hope or even expect the possibility of more. I imagine it could be like a mine field for a pretty girl. So, on one hand, just a greeting isn't harassment, but the frequency of them and the potential of unwanted attention would be a concern for some. Some people have the personality to handle it, others don't. My own daughter hates going out in public in part because she struggles with handling unwanted attention.

I suppose that religious fundamentalist indoctrinated cultures that are smaller than higher density urban ones without that intense religious fundamentalist indoctrination have their advantage, as this rarely to never happens where I live, AND I am out in the general public watching everything for hours almost everyday.

To be clear it happens at the bar where I go to dance, but that's to be expected when alcohol, young folks, and a place to find mates is part of that mix.

The area where I live is not a good place to have a sexual orientation that is out of the norm, still, or even be black, still, but as far as being female, it is a great place to get respect almost all the time, out in the general public.

My wife has been rated gorgeous by many respected resources, for literally decades, and she never ever receives any crap like this, as in my area when women get disrespected in anyway like this, men stand up for their honor, as that is part of the fundamentalist patriarchal religious way, and it definitely has 'its' advantage for 'that', at least where I live, and I'm sure in many similar areas across the country..... per rural red state 'fundie' areas....

And when folks say hello or good evening, it ain't with 'THAT' TONE OF VOICE OF THE 'PREDATOR' AT LARGE.....

BIG CITIES can BE COLD places in more ways than one.....

Humans are simply not evolved to live in big cities, over around 150 to 200 sets of social eyes, as their pro-social emotions tend to shut down, and they get all whacky, per connecting to others in respectful ways....

Reminds me of the Pink Floyd album 'Animals'; however, animals can usually fight back....win or not....

But 'they' usually don't live in BIG cities, of 'dogs' at least.....

THERE IS a solution, perhaps not realistic but one that would work for that young lady, IF SHE COULD DO IT, to cure this problem in an instant.

And that is to simply move away, from a place humans are NOT CLASSICALLY EVOLVED TO LIVE.

I'M smart enough NOT TO move to a big city, and I can truly leave my doors unlocked without a real statistical worry, as no one has been robbed in my neighborhood for literally decades, knock on brick, says the 'big bad wolf'..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick