Page 91 of 105 [ 1680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 105  Next

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Apr 2015, 7:22 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
There is no Easter Bunny there is no Santa Clause, there is no Tooth Fairy or Boogie Man, or Sand Man, Jack Frost is not real either and neither is God it is all mythology.

Otaku, this response of yours is truly idiotic. To equate God with Father Christmas just goes to show that you accept the inane ramblings of the current saints of 'New Atheism' (i.e. Harris, Dawkins, Dennett and their ilk), and haven't even made the effort to truly understand what it is you think you are rejecting.

Is this the sad, low level that disbelief has sunk to?
It is not sad it is a fact, belief is something children do so it is time to put away childish things! The stories about god and or gods can be found in the mythology section at your local library!

Putting away childish things. Isn't that what Jesus says in the Bible? Yes, I do believe he does!
The bible is childish obsolete and outdated it is nothing more than a book of mythology and fairytales as a means to guide a persons life, it is outdated and humanity no longer needs such obsolete primitive beliefs in order to get ahead in life! In short we don't need to believe in a god anymore we are more advanced and evolved to do so!

So people who don't believe in the reality of God are 'more evolved', are they?

8O :roll: :lmao:

You wish!
No need most religious people reject evolution so fail to evolve themselves!

Most religious people DON'T reject evolution, they accept it.

Don't take this personally, but you would have to be the most misinformed person I have ever come across here at Wrong Planet. You just do not have a clue.

Adam was a man in the Abrahamic tradition and since half of the world population follow this tradition (to a certain extent), then most religious people believe that our ancestors was were normal humans not a monkies or ape like creatures. But most religious people have no problem with microevolution in humans.

You're assuming that the majority accept a literal interpretation of the text, but most actually don't. Only a small number of fringe Protestant sects in the U.S. interpret every word of the Bible this way (even the Jehovah's Witnesses don't do this), but the vast majority of religious adherents in the world today do not have an issue with the notion of biological evolution. Only certain Christians and Muslims do, the kind that most people regard as being extreme.
Well every church or bible group I have attended before becoming an athiest deny, reject the concept of evolution and say its not in the bible and is false teachings regardless of it being proven and demonstrated.Their logic.

If god was real then why does he not show himself to us

God does whatever He wants. We don't tell him what do. He tells us what do .

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2015, 8:10 am

^^^

In many philosophies and religions throughout the ages in one metaphor or another folks report that GOD 'speaks' in 'sychronicities' for those who 'listen' close enough to 'hear' 'those' 'synchronicities' with more than 'eyes and ears'.

And truly that's impossible to understand until one 'hears' the 'voice' of GOD like this that is no word alone.

And as far as what to do with those 'synchronicities' that is where the old adage 'discernment'
and a 'personal relationship' with GOD comes in.

That's a lifelong 'ART WITH GOD' that no words alone can either define or describe, fully.

It's like defining Love;
no one has defined love fully in words in all the shades of grey and colors

THAT loves comes in and exists in the human experience.

This is ART, friend, and not science alone, and so is GOD and until one experiences GOD as both science and ART there is only a bony skeleton of GOD in systemizing science of mind, in relative terms of a spectrum of alone, instead of ALLONE.

And by a way, Jesus (the so-called historical Jesus) and many others attempt to relay this to others as a message of Love and assistance but no one owns the essence of this message but ALLONE alone, which truly IS Nature AS ALLTHATIS ALLONE AS IS NOW.

There is more than one 'world'
in the 'eye(s) of the beholder(s)'.

And even science suggests
those last
two lines are correct.

So this IS at least partial evidence, per science,
as to 'WHY' and 'HOW' SOME folks
'hear' and 'see' GOD like 'this'
AND 'WHY' SOME FOLKS SIMPLY
AND or complexly
DO NOT.

Any questions...;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Apr 2015, 10:07 am

aghogday wrote:
^^^

In many philosophies and religions throughout the ages in one metaphor or another folks report that GOD 'speaks' in 'sychronicities' for those who 'listen' close enough to 'hear' 'those' 'synchronicities' with more than 'eyes and ears'.

And truly that's impossible to understand until one 'hears' the 'voice' of GOD like this that is no word alone.

And as far as what to do with those 'synchronicities' that is where the old adage 'discernment'

That's a lifelong 'ART WITH GOD' that no words alone can either define or describe, fully.

It's like defining Love;

This is ART, friend, and not science alone, and so is GOD and until one experiences GOD as both science and ART there is only a bony skeleton of GOD in systemizing science of mind, in relative terms of a spectrum of alone, instead of ALLONE.

And by a way, Jesus (the so-called historical Jesus) and many others attempt to relay this to others as a message of Love and assistance but no one owns the essence of this message but ALLONE alone, which truly IS Nature AS ALLTHATIS ALLONE AS IS NOW.

those last
two lines are correct.

AND or complexly
DO NOT.

Any questions...;)

Beliefs must substantiated.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2015, 11:08 am

sophisticated wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
There is no Easter Bunny there is no Santa Clause, there is no Tooth Fairy or Boogie Man, or Sand Man, Jack Frost is not real either and neither is God it is all mythology.

Otaku, this response of yours is truly idiotic. To equate God with Father Christmas just goes to show that you accept the inane ramblings of the current saints of 'New Atheism' (i.e. Harris, Dawkins, Dennett and their ilk), and haven't even made the effort to truly understand what it is you think you are rejecting.

It is not sad it is a fact, belief is something children do so it is time to put away childish things! The stories about god and or gods can be found in the mythology section at your local library!

Putting away childish things. Isn't that what Jesus says in the Bible? Yes, I do believe he does!
The bible is childish obsolete and outdated it is nothing more than a book of mythology and fairytales as a means to guide a persons life, it is outdated and humanity no longer needs such obsolete primitive beliefs in order to get ahead in life! In short we don't need to believe in a god anymore we are more advanced and evolved to do so!

You wish!

Don't take this personally, but you would have to be the most misinformed person I have ever come across here at Wrong Planet. You just do not have a clue.

Adam was a man in the Abrahamic tradition and since half of the world population follow this tradition (to a certain extent), then most religious people believe that our ancestors was were normal humans not a monkies or ape like creatures. But most religious people have no problem with microevolution in humans.

You're assuming that the majority accept a literal interpretation of the text, but most actually don't. Only a small number of fringe Protestant sects in the U.S. interpret every word of the Bible this way (even the Jehovah's Witnesses don't do this), but the vast majority of religious adherents in the world today do not have an issue with the notion of biological evolution. Only certain Christians and Muslims do, the kind that most people regard as being extreme.
Well every church or bible group I have attended before becoming an athiest deny, reject the concept of evolution and say its not in the bible and is false teachings regardless of it being proven and demonstrated.Their logic.

Sounds like a fascist dictator like Kim Jong Un

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Apr 2015, 11:16 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Lintar wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

You wish!

Well every church or bible group I have attended before becoming an athiest deny, reject the concept of evolution and say its not in the bible and is false teachings regardless of it being proven and demonstrated.[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-14Nhj5L90[/youtube]Their logic.

Sounds like a fascist dictator like Kim Jong Un

That's right, God is a dictator.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2015, 9:03 pm

sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^^

It's like defining Love;

those last
two lines are correct.

AND or complexly
DO NOT.

Any questions...;)

That's nice.

I've already provided irrefutable evidence for my beliefs here time and time
again in flesh and blood evidence.

Do you have anything to offer like that...

NO need to answer, as I already know the question..:)

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Apr 2015, 2:38 am

aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^^

It's like defining Love;

those last
two lines are correct.

AND or complexly
DO NOT.

Any questions...;)

That's nice.

God bless you, but a video clip of you lifting weights is not evidence.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2015, 10:43 am

sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^^

It's like defining Love;

those last
two lines are correct.

AND or complexly
DO NOT.

Any questions...;)

That's nice.

Well, in that case my friend, and in my case, you are obviously, IN TOTAL,
'SADLY' missing the context of all the evidence I've provided in this thread.

While I'm not allowed to provide direct links to that evidence that is still provided on my blogs, I certainly do not mind describing the direct evidence of THE HIGHER POWER OF GOD IN MY LIFE AGAIN AND AGAIN, UNTIL IT FRIGGING SINKS IN, as IT HAS to some folks, at least, here, and MANY MORE folks in real flesh and blood life WHERE I LIVE, and other much more open minded places online.

FIRST of all, for five whole years, I suffer with 19 DOCUMENTED medical disorders as an almost complete shut-in, in my home.

The most severe medical disorder is the worst pain known to mankind documented in medical literature as type two Trigeminal Neuralgia. This pain is like having one's teeth drilled without novocaine, except the pain is one's right eye and ear in my case, from wake to sleep for almost 66 months.

In March of 2013, the pain became so severe that I cannot sleep.

But that pain is not the only issue precipitating 40 days of no sleep coinciding with what is called LENT in 2008, for me, with only 1 hour of extremely shallow sleep each night for the first 35 of 40 days, with the aid of a powerful alpha blocker and absolutely no sleep for the last 5 of 40 days.

To put THAT IN CONTEXT, THE WORLD RECORD FOR NO SLEEP AT ALL, is 264 hours AKA 11 days.

My literal human hell in the most SEVERE PART OF MY OVER 5 YEARS OF LITERAL HUMAN HELL, LASTS 40 days with a pain worse than crucifixion for OVER 5 YEARS LONGER THAN HOURS OR DAYS ON A FRIGGING CROSS.

AND IN ADDITION TO THAT at the same frigging time, I am suffering from Sjogren's Syndrome where my auto-immune system is attacking the glands that make my tears, NO LONGER MAKING TEARS, ALMOST AT ALL, where opening my eyes in air, is like opening one's eyes in salt water.

For the first 8 months I have to stay in a dark, room, with gel in my eyes, so I will not lose my eyes to this disease.

Additionally, I suffer from Dysautonomia, a condition where the nervous system no longer controls the cardiovascular and respiratory system in proper synch. In this case, just attempting to raise my arms over my head, almost makes me pass out, and attempting to walk around the block just one time does the same.

I suffer from Fibromyalgia that is a big deal to some folks, but nothing compared to type two Trigeminal Neuralgia, in terms of the worst pain known to mankind, AGAIN, WORSE THAN FRIGGING CRUCIFIXION, IF YOU THINK SO-CALLED JESUS GETS A 'RAW DEAL FROM GOD'.

I NEVER GET MAD AT GOD FOR WHAT GOD 'BLESSES' ME WITH IN SUFFERING. AND HELL YES, I FEEL LIKE GOD ABANDONS ME, AS WHEN ONE IS AT the bottom of the pit of hell and all feelings go away including pain, it is like every second is a thousand years of LITERAL human HELL.

AND AT THE END of that 40 day stay without no sleep THAT IS where I GO, before the pain comes back with fiery 'VENGENCE' WORSE THAN ANY IMAGINABLE PHYSICAL PAIN OF FIRE.

HOWEVER, THE TOTAL PIECE OF PAPER THIN EXISTENCE IS EVEN WORSE THAN THAT.

OTHER 'famines' of disease included severe degenerative arthritis in my spine, spinal stenosis, and a congenitally fused vertebra in the C6 vertebra that makes early onset severe spinal degenerative arthritis and spinal stenosis a reality for me in constant pain, where I can hardly move standing, sitting or laying down, for over 5 years.

An ENT cat scan brings to light THAT a congenitally formed septal blockage in my sinuses makes it almost impossible to breathe through my nose, in addition, to a long term inflammation of mucosua of the linings of the sinuses and associated structures, also associated with nerve inflammation/damage to the Trigeminal Cranial nerve and additionally, associated nerves.

However, long term chronic severe stress and associated stress chemicals likely slowly and surely destroys my nervous system, respiratory system, and cardiovascular system, as science now shows stress can and will do THIS, when experienced chronically and severely as human stress chemicals once again, WILL MOST DEFINITELY DO TO THE HUMAN BODY AND MIND OUT OF BALANCE.

AND WHEN I KEEP TALKING ABOUT mind and body balance here and how, WHEN ACHIEVED, IT can and will save the human emotions and senses freely expressed in spirit coming from heart/soul; frigging mind and body balance achieved can AND WILL literally save one from this kind of human suffering and the eventual potentiality of a FRIGGING PREMATURE DEATH.

THIS IS NO CHILD'S GAME, OR PLAY, MY FRIEND. THIS IS THE POTENTIAL FOR LIFE AND DEATH OF THE HUMAN HEART, SOUL, AND SPIRIT, AS WELL AS THE corporeal HUMAN BODY, IN PREMATURE DEATH.

OTHER disorders all associated with chronic stress and repetitive motion injuries from living life like many people do, NOW, as a human robot behind a computer, instead of a child of GOD in an ARTFUL CREATIVE PHYSICAL INTELLIGENCE motion of Golden Spiral flow LITERALLY REFLECTING THE WAY 'GOD MOVES', in 360 degrees include:

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Alexithymia, Anhedonia, Severe Depression, Severe Anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, Autism, Coat Hanger Pain Syndrome (associated with Dysautonomia), Insomnia (if that isn't obvious from the description above, per '40 days'), extremely low testosterone still measured now at 277 like a 75 year old man, and that list goes on even further than 19 medical disorders all of which effectively, per what I can do in life now, ARE ALL HEALED MIRACULOUSLY BY EVEN DOCTORS REPORT AT THE END OF JULY 2013.

GOD LEADS ME TO THE CURE, ALL DOCUMENTED ON MY BLOGS, EVERY FRIGGING STEP OF THE WAY FROM MARCH 2013, UNTIL NOW.

NOW, EFFECTIVELY IN MY LIFE, PER WHAT I CAN DO, NO MATTER, what the MRI's, CAT SCANS, and blood tests still 'say' to the contrary; I am healed, friend, through the higher power of GOD within me, and

BABY, IF YOU CANNOT FRIGGING SEE THE MIRACLE OF THAT ASSOCIATED WITH ME LIFTING 930LBS SLOWLY, SURELY, 14 times, WITH MY HANDS RAISED ABOVE, my head, like no one in the frigging entire world is able to leg press 930LBS, per Google YouTube record on a parallel leg press that does not assist gravity like vertical leg presses do with all the frigging 'steroid heads' on YouTube, who use the rest of their body to provide leverage, instead of raising their arms to heaven;

you haven't a clue to understand what a REAL FLESH AND BLOOD MIRACLE POWERED BY THE INNER FORCE OF GOD even IS, TO START WITH, IN THE FIRST PLACE, AND THAT'S THE SIMPLE FLESH AND BLOOD TRUTH, MY FRIEND, ON that relatively small part of what I have evidenced on this thread of what the higher power of GOD within human being

EMOTING through the imaginative, creative, innate, instinctual, intuitive, intelligence powering CREATIVE physical intelligence through the emotions of faith, hope, belief, come true in regulating all emotions, senses, and enhancing cognitive executive functioning, through greater focus and short term working memory, to MAKE REAL FRIGGING HUMAN FLESH AND BLOOD MIRACLES COME TRUE.

YES, IN ADDITION, I have now dance walked a style of martial arts and ballet-like dance that has been observed by others as expertise in Kung FU skills, by actual elite military instructors in this martial arts skill; and proficiency as a ballet dancer by OTHERS who actually 'go to school' for that too.

And I've done all that in an empirical measure by Nike GPS Sports watch 3369 miles, AS of last night in a little over 19 months, as documented directly in this thread already, for over 3000 miles, by blog link here, before.

And IN ADDITION, I AM CONSIDERED THE TOP DANCER by the crowds of hundred of 20 something year old folks who frequent one of the assessed top 100 dance clubs in the U.S., named Old Seville Quarter in Pensacola FL, ranging from names ORIGINATED BY OTHER SPECTATORS, as MVP of dance, BOSS of dance, AWESOME and AMAZING DANCER, Super Hero of Dance, Inspiration of Dance, AND Legend of Frigging dance, in my metro area.

Keep IN MIND that this is 2015, and in 2013, I am a bedroom dweller shut-in before a dimly-lit scream of a computer screen where each and every word typed on A frigging computer since November 2010, documented at literally over 10 million words now, IS excruciating pain then,

beyond what most people can imagine, UNTIL I am miraculously healed with the high power of GOD within me, and documented, AS SUCH, at the doctor's office where I GO from NOT being able to go TO frigging Whataburger for 15 minutes, to being a frigging 'hall of fame' dancer in my metro area, by popular discernment and demand, in a matter of weeks and months.

And yes, there is the Autism thingy that some folks say is incurable, per reciprocal social communication difficulties.

Well, me and GOD working together PROVE IN MY MEDICAL DOCUMENTATION THAT IDEA IS TOTAL BS.

I SCORE a 44 to 45, on the AQ, Autism Quotient scan in June of 2013, and then in August of 2013, score an 11.

I score in the mid 50's on the Emotional Intelligence Quotient scan in June of 2013, and then in August of 2013, score a frigging 95, as good or better than most any so-called neurotypical dude or dudette, walking the streets.

And yes, there is frigging visual proof of that, as I easily connect to gorgeous twenty-something year old women, as already evidenced here in the post named "GOD's muse of dance", where I am literally pictured with hundreds of broadly grinning and excited girls over the muse of dance I do bring everywhere I go, particularly to the fairer gender that does view me, and has literally recorded me in video smart phone ways, and shared me in hundreds of videos with tens of thousands of friends all over the frigging world.

So now I ask you, DIRECTLY, what has the HIGHER POWER OF GOD WITHIN YOU DONE FOR YOU LATELY BABY.

IF THIS ISN'T PROOF OF THE HIGHER POWER OF GOD, NOTHING IS BABY.

SO-CALLED JESUS TALKED ABOUT IT, OTHER FOLKS WRITE ABOUT IT.

BUT I CAN SHOW YOU HOW IT'S DONE

BABY, IN FRIGGING LIVING

FLESH AND BLOOD

COLOR.

I AM A SOLDIER OF GOD;

NOT JUST A SERVANT

OF

GOD.

AND NO ONE, AND I DO MEAN NO ONE,

HAS EVER DONE AND BEEN THROUGH in measure
of human suffering, PER

RECORDED HISTORY, per what GOD BLESSES me with
both in TOTAL measure of SYNERGY IN DARK AND LIGHT,

I already do the research on that too,

Baby.

The difference with me is I can
IRREFUTABLY PROVE
IT
NOW; NOT THEN,
NOW.

AND NOT STRANGELY AT ALL,
AS HISTORY SHOWS,
it is the so-called Christians
who are most often cynical about
what I say here, in flesh
and blood life.

The folks who have been to similar places are truly the only
folks who can understand the FULL gravity
of
THIS.

AND THAT'S THE FOLKS I LOVE TO HANG WITH THE MOST
IN ALL THE SHADY BUT TRULY LIGHT
PLACES IN LIFE.

'SOME THINGS, rarely change.'

This is all par for 'A course',

and as history shows,

totally expected by

me.

Nothing TRULY surprises
me NOW,

BABY.

AS THERE ARE NO LIMITATIONS
OR EXPECTATIONS FOR ME, AT LEAST..:)

Have a great NOW, FRIEND; me
and God working together
are 'KILLING EVERY NOW,
IN NOW'
FOR
NOW
iNOW..
WITH 'A SMILE' AS WIDE AS THE
FRIGGING UNIVERSE IN INFINITY
AS
IS IS NOW.

'WE ARE FREE WITHOUT SIN.

AND WE FOR ONE
ARE HEROES.'

AND HERE'S an ending
and beginning theme
song for
JUST THAT, FRIEND;
YOUTUBE STYLE.

Last edited by aghogday on 06 Apr 2015, 10:59 am, edited 4 times in total.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2015, 10:50 am

aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^^

It's like defining Love;

those last
two lines are correct.

AND or complexly
DO NOT.

Any questions...;)

That's nice.

While I'm not allowed to provide direct links to that evidence that is still provided on my blogs, I certainly do not mind describing the direct evidence of GOD IN MY LIFE AGAIN AND AGAIN, UNTIL IT FRIGGING SINKS IN, as IT HAS to some folks, at least, here, and MANY MORE folks in real flesh and blood life WHERE I LIVE, and other much more open minded places online.

FIRST of all, for five whole years, I suffer with 19 DOCUMENTED medical disorders as an almost complete shut-in, in my home.

The most severe medical disorder is the worst pain known to mankind documented in medical literature as type two Trigeminal Neuralgia. This pain is like having one's teeth drilled without novocaine, except the pain is one's right eye and ear in my case, from wake to sleep for almost 66 months.

In March of 2013, the pain became so severe that I could not sleep.

But that pain is not the only issue precipitating 40 days of no sleep coinciding with what is called LENT in 2008, for me, with only 1 hour of extremely shallow sleep each night for the first 35 of 40 days, with the aid of a powerful alpha blocker and absolutely no sleep for the last 5 of 40 days.

To put THAT IN CONTEXT, THE WORLD RECORD FOR NO SLEEP AT ALL, is 264 hours AKA 11 days.

My literal human hell in the most SEVERE PART OF MY OVER 5 YEARS OF LITERAL HUMAN HELL, LASTS 40 days with a pain worse than crucifixion for OVER 5 YEARS LONGER THAN HOURS OR DAYS ON A FRIGGING CROSS.

AND IN ADDITION TO THAT at the same frigging time, I am suffering form Sjorgren's Syndrome where my auto-immune system is attacking the glands that make my tears where opening my eyes in air, is like opening one's eyes in salt water.

For the first 8 months I have to stay in a dark, room, with gel in my eyes, so I will not lose my eyes to this disease.

Additionally, I suffer from Dysautonomia, a condition where the nervous system no longer controls the cardiovascular and respiratory system in proper synch. In this case, just attempting to raise my arms over my head, almost makes me pass out, and attempting to walk around the block just one time does the same.

I suffer from Fibromyalgia that is a big deal to some folks, but nothing compared to type two Trigeminal Neuralgia, in terms of the worst pain known to mankind, AGAIN, WORST THAN FRIGGING CRUCIFIXION, IF YOU THINK SO-CALLED JESUS GETS A RAW DEAL FROM GOD.

I NEVER GET MAD AT GOD FOR WHAT GOD 'BLESSES' ME WITH IN SUFFERING. AND HELL YES, I FEEL LIKE GOD ABANDONS ME, AS WHEN ONE IS AT the bottom of the pit of hell and all feelings go away including pain, it is like every second is a thousand years of LITERAL human HELL.

AND AT THE END of that 40 day stay without no sleep THAT IS where I GO, before the pain comes back with fiery 'VENGENCE' WORSE THAN ANY IMAGINABLE PHYSICAL PAIN OF FIRE.

OTHER 'famines' of disease included severe degenerative arthritis in my spine, spinal stenosis, and a congenitally fused vertebra in the C6 vertebra that makes early onset severe spinal degenerative arthritis and spinal stenosis a reality for me in constant pain, where I can hardly move standing, sitting or laying down, for over 5 years.

An ENT cat scan brings to light THAT a congenitally formed septal blockage in my sinuses makes it almost impossible to breathe through my nose, in addition, to a long term inflammation of mucosua of the linings of the sinus and associated structures associated with nerve inflammation/damage to the Trigeminal Cranial nerve and associated nerves.

However, long term chronic severe stress and associated stress chemicals likely slowly and surely destroyed my nervous system, respiratory system, and cardiovascular system, as science now shows stress can and will do THIS, when experienced chronically and severely as human stress chemicals once again, WILL MOST DEFINITELY DO TO THE HUMAN BODY AND MIND OUT OF BALANCE.

AND WHEN I KEEP TALKING ABOUT mind and body balance here and how, WHEN ACHIEVED, IT can and will save the human emotions and senses freely expressed in spirit coming from heart/soul; frigging mind and body balance achieved can AND WILL literally save one from this kind of human suffering and the eventual potentiality of a FRIGGING PREMATURE DEATH.

THIS IS NO CHILD'S GAME, OR PLAY, MY FRIEND. THIS IS THE POTENTIAL FOR LIFE AND DEATH OF THE HUMAN HEART, SOUL, AND SPIRIT, AS WELL AS THE corporeal HUMAN BODY, IN PREMATURE DEATH.

OTHER disorders all associated with chronic stress and repetitive motion injuries from living life like many people do, NOW, as a human robot behind a computer, instead of a child of GOD in an ARTFUL CREATIVE PHYSICAL INTELLIGENCE motion of Golden Spiral flow LITERALLY REFLECTING THE WAY 'GOD MOVES', in 360 degrees include:

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Alexithymia, Anhedonia, Severe Depression, Severe Anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, Autism, Coat Hanger Pain Syndrome (associated with Dysautonomia), Insomnia (if that isn't obvious from the description above, per '40 days'), extremely low testosterone still measured now at 277 like a 75 year old man, and that list goes on even further than 19 medical disorders all of which effectively, per what I can do in life now, ARE ALL HEALED MIRACULOUSLY BY EVEN DOCTORS REPORT AT THE END OF JULY 2013.

GOD LEADS ME TO THE CURE, ALL DOCUMENTED ON MY BLOGS, EVERY FRIGGING STEP OF THE WAY FROM MARCH 2013, UNTIL NOW.

NOW, EFFECTIVELY IN MY LIFE, PER WHAT I CAN DO, NO MATTER, what the MRI's, CAT SCANS, and blood tests still 'say' to the contrary; I am healed, friend, through the higher power of GOD within me, and

BABY, IF YOU CANNOT FRIGGING SEE THE MIRACLE OF THAT ASSOCIATED WITH ME LIFTING 930LBS SLOWLY, SURELY, 14 times, WITH MY HANDS RAISED ABOVE, my head, like no one in the frigging entire world is able to leg press 930LBS, per Google YouTube record on a parallel leg press that does not assist gravity like ertical leg presses do with all the frigging 'steroid heads' on YouTube, who use the rest of their body to provide leverage, instead of raising their arms to heaven;

you haven't a clue to understand what a REAL FLESH AND BLOOD MIRACLE POWERED BY THE INNER FORCE OF GOD even IS, TO START WITH, IN THE FIRST PLACE, AND THAT'S THE SIMPLE FLESH AND BLOOD TRUTH, MY FRIEND, ON that relatively small part of what I have evidenced on this thread of what the higher power of GOD within human being

EMOTING through the imaginative, creative, innate, instinctual, intuitive, intelligence powering CREATIVE physical intelligence through the emotions of faith, hope, belief, come true in regulating all emotions, senses, and enhancing cognitive executive functioning, through greater focus and short term working memory, to MAKE REAL FRIGGING HUMAN FLESH AND BLOOD MIRACLES COME TRUE.

YES, IN ADDITION, I have now dance walked a style of martial arts and ballet-like dance that has been observed by others as expertise in Kung FU skills, by actual elite military instructors in this martial arts skill; and proficiency as a ballet dancer by OTHERS who actually 'go to school' for that too.

And I've done all that in an empirical measure by Nike GPS Sports watch 3369 miles, AS of last night in a little over 19 months, as documented directly in this thread already, for over 3000 miles, by blog link here, before.

And IN ADDITION, I AM CONSIDERED THE TOP DANCER by the crowds of hundred of 20 something year old folks who frequent one of the assessed top 100 dance clubs in the U.S., named Old Seville Quarter in Pensacola FL, ranging from names ORIGINATED BY OTHER SPECTATORS, as MVP of dance, BOSS of dance, AWESOME and AMAZING DANCER, Super Hero of Dance, Inspiration of Dance, AND Legend of Frigging dance, in my metro area.

Keep IN MIND that this is 2015, and in 2013, I am a bedroom dweller shut-in before a dimly-lit scream of a computer screen where each and every word typed on A frigging computer since November 2010, documented at literally over 10 million words now, IS excruciating pain then,

beyond what most people can imagine, UNTIL I am miraculously healed with the high power of GOD within me, and documented, AS SUCH, at the doctor's office where I GO from NOT being able to go TO frigging Whataburger for 15 minutes, to being a frigging 'hall of fame' dancer in my metro area, by popular discernment and demand, in a matter of weeks and months.

And yes, there is the Autism thingy that some folks say is incurable, per reciprocal social communication difficulties.

Well, me and GOD working together PROVE IN MY MEDICAL DOCUMENTATION THAT IDEA IS TOTAL BS.

I SCORE a 44 to 45, on the AQ, Autism Quotient scan in June of 2013, and then in August of 2013, score an 11.

I score in the mid 50's on the Emotional Intelligence Quotient scan in June of 2013, and then in August of 2013, score a frigging 95, as good or better than most any so-called neurotypical dude or dudette, walking the streets.

And yes, there is frigging visual proof of that, as I easily connect to gorgeous twenty-something year old women, as already evidenced here in the post named "GOD's muse of dance", where I am literally pictured with hundreds of broadly grinning and excited girls over the muse of dance I do bring everywhere I go, particularly to the fairer gender that does view me, and has literally recorded me in video smart phone ways, and shared me in hundreds of videos with tens of thousands of friends all over the frigging world.

So now I ask you, DIRECTLY, what has the HIGHER POWER OF GOD WITHIN YOU DONE FOR YOU LATELY BABY.

BABY, IN FRIGGING LIVING

FLESH AND BLOOD

COLOR.

I AM A SOLDIER OF GOD;

NOT JUST A SERVANT

OF

GOD.

of human suffering, PER

Baby.

IRREFUTABLY PROVE
IT
NOW; NOT THEN,
NOW.

AS HISTORY SHOWS,
and blood life.

of
THIS.

PLACES IN LIFE.

and as history shows,

totally expected by

me.

Nothing TRULY surprises
me NOW,

BABY.

and God working together
are 'KILLING EVERY NOW,
IN NOW'
FOR
NOW
iNOW..
AS
IS IS NOW.

AND WE FOR ONE
ARE HEROES.'

AND HERE'S an ending
and beginning theme
song for
JUST THAT, FRIEND;
YOUTUBE STYLE.

Listen up. This guy obviously believes his delusions. Please, let's leave him be. He will never give them up and he will never accept anything but 'his truth'...

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2015, 11:04 am

pcuser wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^^

It's like defining Love;

those last
two lines are correct.

AND or complexly
DO NOT.

Any questions...;)

That's nice.

While I'm not allowed to provide direct links to that evidence that is still provided on my blogs, I certainly do not mind describing the direct evidence of GOD IN MY LIFE AGAIN AND AGAIN, UNTIL IT FRIGGING SINKS IN, as IT HAS to some folks, at least, here, and MANY MORE folks in real flesh and blood life WHERE I LIVE, and other much more open minded places online.

AND IN ADDITION TO THAT at the same frigging time, I am suffering form Sjorgren's Syndrome where my auto-immune system is attacking the glands that make my tears where opening my eyes in air, is like opening one's eyes in salt water.

I suffer from Fibromyalgia that is a big deal to some folks, but nothing compared to type two Trigeminal Neuralgia, in terms of the worst pain known to mankind, AGAIN, WORST THAN FRIGGING CRUCIFIXION, IF YOU THINK SO-CALLED JESUS GETS A RAW DEAL FROM GOD.

An ENT cat scan brings to light THAT a congenitally formed septal blockage in my sinuses makes it almost impossible to breathe through my nose, in addition, to a long term inflammation of mucosua of the linings of the sinus and associated structures associated with nerve inflammation/damage to the Trigeminal Cranial nerve and associated nerves.

However, long term chronic severe stress and associated stress chemicals likely slowly and surely destroyed my nervous system, respiratory system, and cardiovascular system, as science now shows stress can and will do THIS, when experienced chronically and severely as human stress chemicals once again, WILL MOST DEFINITELY DO TO THE HUMAN BODY AND MIND OUT OF BALANCE.

BABY, IF YOU CANNOT FRIGGING SEE THE MIRACLE OF THAT ASSOCIATED WITH ME LIFTING 930LBS SLOWLY, SURELY, 14 times, WITH MY HANDS RAISED ABOVE, my head, like no one in the frigging entire world is able to leg press 930LBS, per Google YouTube record on a parallel leg press that does not assist gravity like ertical leg presses do with all the frigging 'steroid heads' on YouTube, who use the rest of their body to provide leverage, instead of raising their arms to heaven;

BABY, IN FRIGGING LIVING

FLESH AND BLOOD

COLOR.

I AM A SOLDIER OF GOD;

NOT JUST A SERVANT

OF

GOD.

of human suffering, PER

Baby.

IRREFUTABLY PROVE
IT
NOW; NOT THEN,
NOW.

AS HISTORY SHOWS,
and blood life.

of
THIS.

PLACES IN LIFE.

and as history shows,

totally expected by

me.

Nothing TRULY surprises
me NOW,

BABY.

and God working together
are 'KILLING EVERY NOW,
IN NOW'
FOR
NOW
iNOW..
AS
IS IS NOW.

AND WE FOR ONE
ARE HEROES.'

AND HERE'S an ending
and beginning theme
song for
JUST THAT, FRIEND;
YOUTUBE STYLE.

Listen up. This guy obviously believes his delusions. Please, let's leave him be. He will never give them up and he will never accept anything but 'his truth'...

You listen up dude, I've already provided the documented evidence here,
Directly linked,
to the point of ad-nauseam, where it's not allowed anymore.

These are real and flesh blood medically and visually documented miracles.

Not the stuff of delusions.

And I will appreciate no MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS LIKE THIS FROM YOU.

OR I WILL TAKE ACTION.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2015, 11:09 am

aghogday wrote:
pcuser wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^^

It's like defining Love;

those last
two lines are correct.

AND or complexly
DO NOT.

Any questions...;)

That's nice.

BABY, IN FRIGGING LIVING

FLESH AND BLOOD

COLOR.

I AM A SOLDIER OF GOD;

NOT JUST A SERVANT

OF

GOD.

of human suffering, PER

Baby.

IRREFUTABLY PROVE
IT
NOW; NOT THEN,
NOW.

AS HISTORY SHOWS,
and blood life.

of
THIS.

PLACES IN LIFE.

and as history shows,

totally expected by

me.

Nothing TRULY surprises
me NOW,

BABY.

and God working together
are 'KILLING EVERY NOW,
IN NOW'
FOR
NOW
iNOW..
AS
IS IS NOW.

AND WE FOR ONE
ARE HEROES.'

AND HERE'S an ending
and beginning theme
song for
JUST THAT, FRIEND;
YOUTUBE STYLE.

Directly linked,

OR I WILL TAKE ACTION.

I rest my case...

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2015, 11:18 am

pcuser wrote:
aghogday wrote:
pcuser wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^^

It's like defining Love;

those last
two lines are correct.

AND or complexly
DO NOT.

Any questions...;)

That's nice.

BABY, IN FRIGGING LIVING

FLESH AND BLOOD

COLOR.

I AM A SOLDIER OF GOD;

NOT JUST A SERVANT

OF

GOD.

of human suffering, PER

Baby.

IRREFUTABLY PROVE
IT
NOW; NOT THEN,
NOW.

AS HISTORY SHOWS,
and blood life.

of
THIS.

PLACES IN LIFE.

and as history shows,

totally expected by

me.

Nothing TRULY surprises
me NOW,

BABY.

and God working together
are 'KILLING EVERY NOW,
IN NOW'
FOR
NOW
iNOW..
AS
IS IS NOW.

AND WE FOR ONE
ARE HEROES.'

AND HERE'S an ending
and beginning theme
song for
JUST THAT, FRIEND;
YOUTUBE STYLE.

Directly linked,

OR I WILL TAKE ACTION.

I rest my case...

You have NO CASE.

ALL YOU HAVE DONE, is provide an ad hominen DIRECT PERSONAL CHARACTER ATTACK,
in suggesting what I have provided here in clear documented evidence and clearly indicated
is metaphor by quotes, is delusion.

Ad Hominen attacks are at the lowest hierarchy of critical thinking.

Let's see how well you refute any of my claims directly,

As if you could you would have already done that, if you have any debating skills
at all above Ad Hominen attacks.

And to be clear since before now, I have been allowed to defend my character and
integrity from slanderous attacks by providing the direct links of evidence to
the contrary of THAT.

Now that I am no longer allowed to do that here, from now on, I will be reporting
slanderous attacks on my character directly to the moderators here, as I only am
here in attempts to help folks, and I am NOT going to put up with this lowest level
of critical thinking anymore, of playground bullies, so-called intellectual style.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2015, 11:23 am

aghogday wrote:
pcuser wrote:
aghogday wrote:
pcuser wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^^

It's like defining Love;

those last
two lines are correct.

AND or complexly
DO NOT.

Any questions...;)

That's nice.

BABY, IN FRIGGING LIVING

FLESH AND BLOOD

COLOR.

I AM A SOLDIER OF GOD;

NOT JUST A SERVANT

OF

GOD.

of human suffering, PER

Baby.

IRREFUTABLY PROVE
IT
NOW; NOT THEN,
NOW.

AS HISTORY SHOWS,
and blood life.

of
THIS.

PLACES IN LIFE.

and as history shows,

totally expected by

me.

Nothing TRULY surprises
me NOW,

BABY.

and God working together
are 'KILLING EVERY NOW,
IN NOW'
FOR
NOW
iNOW..
AS
IS IS NOW.

AND WE FOR ONE
ARE HEROES.'

AND HERE'S an ending
and beginning theme
song for
JUST THAT, FRIEND;
YOUTUBE STYLE.

Directly linked,

OR I WILL TAKE ACTION.

I rest my case...

You have NO CASE.

ALL YOU HAVE DONE, is provide an ad hominen DIRECT PERSONAL CHARACTER ATTACK,
in suggesting what I have provided here in clear documented evidence and clearly indicated
is metaphor by quotes, is delusion.

Ad Hominen attacks are at the lowest hierarchy of critical thinking.

Let's see how well you refute any of my claims directly,

As if you could you would have already done that, if you have any debating skills
at all above Ad Hominen attacks.

And to be clear since before now, I have been allowed to defend my character and
integrity from slanderous attacks by providing the direct links of evidence to
the contrary of THAT.

Now that I am no longer allowed to do that here, from now on, I will be reporting
slanderous attacks on my character directly to the moderators here, as I only am
here in attempts to help folks, and I am NOT going to put up with this lowest level
of critical thinking anymore, of playground bullies, so-called intellectual style.

Yes, please have the moderators contact me if I'm engaging in disallowed conduct on these boards. I'll happily comply if I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing...

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2015, 11:27 am

pcuser wrote:
Yes, please have the moderators contact me if I'm engaging in disallowed conduct on these boards. I'll happily comply if I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing...

Ad-Hominen attacks are against the rules here.

I'll give you a pass as long as you don't do it again.

I have already been offered the job of moderator here, and I turned it down.

I am aware of the rules.

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2015, 11:40 am

aghogday wrote:
pcuser wrote:

I am aware of the rules.

An ad hominem attack is an attack on a person's character. I'm not attacking your character. I'm saying you have fictional beliefs which should be allowed. It simply isn't proof of anything and it shouldn't be poked at like kids would do to a hornet's nest...

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2015, 11:48 am

pcuser wrote:
aghogday wrote:
pcuser wrote:

I am aware of the rules.

An ad hominem attack is an attack on a person's character. I'm not attacking your character. I'm saying you have fictional beliefs which should be allowed. It simply isn't proof of anything and it shouldn't be poked at like kids would do to a hornet's nest...

NO. Delusions are symptoms of mental illness, and that my friend is a direct personal attack by YOU
suggesting I have delusions with no refutation by YOU, of my claims provided.

My beliefs ARE NEITHER DELUSIONAL OR FICTIONAL.

I BELIEVE IN AN ALL NATURAL GOD, and I have provided that documented evidence time and time again,
in this thread, for just THAT.

If you can refute it do it; otherwise no more personal attacks by you is what I am demanding, as of NOW.

In other words, leave the mental illness crap out of the conversation.

I am assessed as totally sane, without any delusions at all by professionals, friend.

I've been tested,

As Sheldon Cooper says, with smiles..:)
and wink..;)