Page 157 of 214 [ 3415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 214  Next

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 12:29 am

why won't they just kiss already?? :roll: :evil:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 12:57 am

All I can say is that Fat Boy is a Madman - Trump is right about that. I still remember what he did 3 yrs ago :

Report: Kim Jong Un fed uncle alive to 120 starved dogs.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday ... y/4303319/

From the article :

NBC News picks up Hong Kong-based paper Wen Wei Po's account of how Kim Jong Un did away with his uncle, Jang Song Thaek.

Its report claims Jang and his five closest aides were set upon by a pack of hunting dogs that hadn't eaten in days as Kim and his brother, flanked by 300 officials, watched.

Wen Wei Po, which has close ties to China's Communist Party, added Jang and his allies were "completely eaten up" in the "quan jue," or execution by dogs — a break from the usual execution by firing squad — over the course of an hour, the Straits Times notes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course there are conflicting reports with North Korea's ambassador to the U.K. Hyun Hak-bong saying "According to the laws by the criminal court he was sentenced to death. Well he was shot to death," Hyun said.

WTF ever. Fat Boy is a crazy ass. I bet his uncle was fed to the dogs instead of the fishes if you ask me.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 1:09 am

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 2:57 am

I can't sleep. What if today is the last day? All Doofus has to do is send over a missile into the Pacific and it's going to be on. There's no turning back. Then China may take us out. You know what's so strange is we've never been closer to a nuclear war than we are right now and hardly anyone is talking about it - I mean friends, co-workers, family members. But there is a tension in the air that's so thick you could cut it with a knife - everyone can feel that something is going to happen, but it's like they are in denial. Life is just going on as usual and if someone does say something about it, they say it in jest making a joke about it. I have tried bringing up the subject at work and the other person will just say they don't know what's going to happen or that the outcome of nuclear war has been expected for awhile now. They act like the situation doesn't bother them or that it won't affect them.

I just know that I'm scared $hitless right now.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 11:31 am

Oh we've been close before.
https://history.state.gov/milestones/19 ... ile-crisis
And we almost did it to ourselves.
http://www.salon.com/2016/09/14/the-nig ... lmost-was/

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 4:44 am

I'm still here - and so is Waldo. However, this went out today :

North Korea says Donald Trump's "Rocket Man" jibe means missile attacks on US mainland 'inevitable'

So it's inevitable. Hmm. I don't even know what to think about that. I'm getting tired of worrying about it. Someone just make a move already.

Darn, I flunked.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 9:22 am

nurseangela wrote:

North Korea says Donald Trump's "Rocket Man" jibe means missile attacks on US mainland 'inevitable'

So it's inevitable. Hmm. I don't even know what to think about that. I'm getting tired of worrying about it. Someone just make a move already.

The naked nihilism shocks me a little, but doesn't really surprise me. This burn it all down theme has lurked beneath the surface of this Trump MAGA idea for a long time. Maybe a few have the hope for rebirth from the ashes, but I think most just want to burn it down and wait for their Lord to collect them. Screw everyone else.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 9:22 am

Its finally here ... Trump to release his "massive tax cuts" for the middle class this week.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 10:44 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
Its finally here ... Trump to release his "massive tax cuts" for the middle class his rich friends this week.

Corrected.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 11:08 am

Tollorin wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Its finally here ... Trump to release his "massive tax cuts" for the middle class his rich friends this week.

Corrected.

They can use the savings to build bunkers.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 12:32 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

The naked nihilism shocks me a little, but doesn't really surprise me. This burn it all down theme has lurked beneath the surface of this Trump MAGA idea for a long time. Maybe a few have the hope for rebirth from the ashes, but I think most just want to burn it down and wait for their Lord to collect them. Screw everyone else.

No it's simply wanting the fear to end. Same as if yiu tell a prisoner every day tomorrow is the day you die, but don't actually do it, eventually they'll beg you to just kill them already.
I certainly wish we'd just go and get the war over. This constant threats and fear of war for the past 50+ years is horrible. Imagine how peoplemin soul feel knowing each day could be their last cause that man could slam thousands of rockets on their city at any time

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 3:19 pm

Yeah, no. I don't know where to start on this yarn ball of invalidities. You're talking about "learned helplessness," and getting it wrong. Prisoners, except for psychopaths, don't want everyone to get killed, and many of them don't really want to die no matter how bad things get. They just give up resisting.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 3:36 pm

Trump said NK leaders won't be around much longer if they strike the US.

US bombers are flying close to NK as a show of force.

Crap. It's getting closer. How am I supposed to enjoy my QVC marathon?! My favorite designer Lori Goldstein is going to have the Today's Special Value starting tonight at midnight and LOGO shows are going to be on all day Monday. Doofus is really pissing me off!

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 3:43 pm

sly279 wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

No it's simply wanting the fear to end. Same as if yiu tell a prisoner every day tomorrow is the day you die, but don't actually do it, eventually they'll beg you to just kill them already.
I certainly wish we'd just go and get the war over. This constant threats and fear of war for the past 50+ years is horrible. Imagine how peoplemin soul feel knowing each day could be their last cause that man could slam thousands of rockets on their city at any time

Thank you for being able to say exactly how I feel. Of course there are going to be people on the Left who always have to make things about Trump.

When I said jrjones9933 was the troll of the political threads - this is what I meant.

No, jrjones9933, I don't miss your posts.

NEXT.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 6:37 pm

Oh my Lord! I went to CVS and bought a crapload of candy like there was no tomorrow. Maybe there is no tomorrow. 8O. What did that one Marie gal say? LET THEM EAT CANDY?! :mrgreen:

Darn, I flunked.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 6:46 pm

nurseangela wrote:
I can't sleep. What if today is the last day? All Doofus has to do is send over a missile into the Pacific and it's going to be on. There's no turning back. Then China may take us out. You know what's so strange is we've never been closer to a nuclear war than we are right now and hardly anyone is talking about it - I mean friends, co-workers, family members. But there is a tension in the air that's so thick you could cut it with a knife - everyone can feel that something is going to happen, but it's like they are in denial. Life is just going on as usual and if someone does say something about it, they say it in jest making a joke about it. I have tried bringing up the subject at work and the other person will just say they don't know what's going to happen or that the outcome of nuclear war has been expected for awhile now. They act like the situation doesn't bother them or that it won't affect them.

I just know that I'm scared $hitless right now.

if kim starts it, china will stay out of it. if we start it, china will defend n. korea. i'd call that a smart position on china's part.