Page 4 of 7 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 12:04 pm

Jacoby wrote:
You have no interest in having your views challenged or discussing anything so I don't know why you're even posting on this forum, you are very angry and bitter and cannot accept that people have different views than your own.

I'll discuss anything with anyone, I respond to the contents of posts while you guys seem to be just raging that there are people who have different views than you. Try debating sometimes.

Debating a troll is a waste of time.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 12:24 pm

Jacoby wrote:
You have no interest in having your views challenged or discussing anything so I don't know why you're even posting on this forum, you are very angry and bitter and cannot accept that people have different views than your own.

I'll discuss anything with anyone, I respond to the contents of posts while you guys seem to be just raging that there are people who have different views than you. Try debating sometimes.

Here is the prblem wity trolls, they are immune to evidence, so you can try to discuss something with them, but they will never admit you are correct on anything important. They will just keep moving the goal posts, so they are always correct.

:lol:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 12:25 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Apparently you consider someone with an opposing viewpoint a troll, so that pretty much leaves you out of debating anyone.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 12:28 pm

EzraS wrote:
Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Apparently you consider someone with an opposing viewpoint a troll, so that pretty much leaves you out of debating anyone.

No pretty much just him and Raptor at the moment. I don't think you're a troll. Maybe a bit of a contrarian, but not a troll.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 12:30 pm

Jacoby wrote:

Here is one of your stellar debate points from another thread.

"You wish, the reality is you lose and cry like little baby while Trump and his views are ascendant around the globe. I bet that supermajority in 2018 is going to really funny. Did you believe the polls before the election too? How surprised were you when your bubble burst? Do you think media histrionics is really going to turn this around at this point instead of further discrediting your position? Keep blaming Russian hackers, that's totally something backed up with the facts."

Someone was raging. And yes, all of the intelligence agencies agree about the russian hackers.

Is that why trump doesnt like the intelligence agencies? Because of the intelligence?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 12:32 pm

feral botanist wrote:

Here is the prblem wity trolls, they are immune to evidence, so you can try to discuss something with them, but they will never admit you are correct on anything important. They will just keep moving the goal posts, so they are always correct.

In other words you've been out-debated. Now all that's left for you are snide remarks and lots of lol emotes.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 12:34 pm

EzraS wrote:
feral botanist wrote:

In other words you've been out-debated. Now all that's left for you are snide remarks and lots of lol emotes.

That is a pretty bad interpretation there.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 12:42 pm

EzraS wrote:
feral botanist wrote:

Ad hominen, nice! Keep it up and you might get a job explaing alternative facts for a human cheetoh. :lol:

I keep giving you opportunities to stay out of it. If you want to be part than dont go whinning to the mods when it gets to be too much.

I dont have time to play whack a mole with all of the crazy that gets posted, so I post when something is realy crazy or really funny.

You tend to be more on the funny side.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 12:54 pm

feral botanist wrote:
EzraS wrote:
feral botanist wrote:

Ad hominen, nice! Keep it up and you might get a job explaing alternative facts for a human cheetoh. :lol:

I keep giving you opportunities to stay out of it. If you want to be part than dont go whinning to the mods when it gets to be too much.

I dont have time to play whack a mole with all of the crazy that gets posted, so I post when something is realy crazy or really funny.

It would only be ad hominem if I had been debating the particular subject with you. You know the terms and their definitions, but you misapply them.

Attempts at bullying are not debating and should be reported.

Playing whack a mole isn't debating. It's scoring imaginary points for yourself. Also you might want to brush up on your spelling if you're going to take an attitude of superiority.

You tend to be more on the puerile side.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 2:39 pm

Multiple posters are engaging in unacceptable behaviour in this thread - including name calling, personal attack, offensive sneering/baiting, hostility - it has degenerated in the kind of unpleasant tit for tat that leads to threads being locked.

If this continues, formal warnings are very likely for the members driving this, and the thread will be locked.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 3:10 pm

EzraS wrote:
feral botanist wrote:
EzraS wrote:
feral botanist wrote:

It would only be ad hominem if I had been debating the particular subject with you. You know the terms and their definitions, but you misapply them.

Attempts at bullying are not debating and should be reported.

Playing whack a mole isn't debating. It's scoring imaginary points for yourself. Also you might want to brush up on your spelling if you're going to take an attitude of superiority.

You tend to be more on the puerile side.

Spelling putdown, sweet! Not Ad hominien (maybe dna)? Thanks kellyanne.

Its not trying to bully, I just dont want to you whine afterwards. Your choice.

If people have crazy ideas about the world and are never challenged on them, then they will make decisions that seem really stupid. Like ignoring climate change or electing trump.
So, i do what I can to remind people to live in reality

I know none of you will engage in a real debate, you have taught me well (goal posts).

Now, I am sure I have misspelked enough that you can justify ignoring what I have said.

And to the mods, do not lock the thread. It is way too funny.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 3:16 pm

Problems in Sweden?? That's just Trump's crazy talk! Next thing you know, nutty Trump will be claiming there are riots in Berkeley, California!

Rioting erupts in immigrant-dominated Swedish suburb

Riots erupted in a heavily immigrant Stockholm suburb Monday night, as masked looters set cars ablaze and threw rocks at cops, injuring one police officer, Swedish officials said.

The violence in Rinkeby began around 8 p.m., when officers arrested a suspect at an underground station on drug charges, The Local reported. A group soon gathered, hurling rocks and other objects at officers and prompting one cop to fire his gun “in a situation that demanded he use his firearm,” police spokesman Lars Bystrom said....

It came just days after President Trump was mocked during a Saturday campaign rally for mentioning Sweden alongside a list of European targets of terror. Trump later said his “You look at what’s happening last night in Sweden” remark was in response to a Fox News report on the country’s refugee crime crisis that aired on Friday evening....

Reports of rapes in Sweden jumped 13 percent in 2016 compared to the previous year, and reports of sexual assaults were up 20 percent, according to preliminary data from the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention.

Recent migration to Sweden hit its peak in 2015 with more than 160,000 asylum applications. It dropped to almost 30,000 in 2016.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02/21 ... uburb.html

There Are Four Lights!

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

21 Feb 2017, 6:17 pm

Amazing how "one man injured at protest" becomes "country gripped by terrorism".

Riots in any one place are rare, and particularly Sweden, but globally they're common and unsurprising. Conclusions drawn from individual incidents are intellectually dishonest. Of course this is regrettable, but it's no basis for policy making.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 8:58 pm

Darmok wrote:
Problems in Sweden?? That's just Trump's crazy talk! Next thing you know, nutty Trump will be claiming there are riots in Berkeley, California!

Rioting erupts in immigrant-dominated Swedish suburb

Riots erupted in a heavily immigrant Stockholm suburb Monday night, as masked looters set cars ablaze and threw rocks at cops, injuring one police officer, Swedish officials said.

The violence in Rinkeby began around 8 p.m., when officers arrested a suspect at an underground station on drug charges, The Local reported. A group soon gathered, hurling rocks and other objects at officers and prompting one cop to fire his gun “in a situation that demanded he use his firearm,” police spokesman Lars Bystrom said....

It came just days after President Trump was mocked during a Saturday campaign rally for mentioning Sweden alongside a list of European targets of terror. Trump later said his “You look at what’s happening last night in Sweden” remark was in response to a Fox News report on the country’s refugee crime crisis that aired on Friday evening....

Reports of rapes in Sweden jumped 13 percent in 2016 compared to the previous year, and reports of sexual assaults were up 20 percent, according to preliminary data from the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention.

Recent migration to Sweden hit its peak in 2015 with more than 160,000 asylum applications. It dropped to almost 30,000 in 2016.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02/21 ... uburb.html

Nice work Damork, finally looking at sources outside of brietbart and sputnik international.

Wow, how did trump predict the masacre?

Did he get some special information in his daily intelligence briefing, oh wait he doesnt really like those...how could he have known.

Wait, let me do a little more research.

Ok, well this doesnt seem to fit. It appears that this wasnt terrorism and there was no masacre.

It appears that was some immagrants protesting what they felt was unfair policing, glad that doesnt happen here. This has also been a repeat occurance in 2010 and 2013.

Im stumped, this does not appear to have any real relation to the sweden masacre that trump talked about.

It was not premeditated
It was not about religeon or political idealology
It did not result in any deaths.

Hmmm, Damork, not sure why you posted this.

Was there some point you were trying to make?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

21 Feb 2017, 10:16 pm

feral botanist wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Here is one of your stellar debate points from another thread.

"You wish, the reality is you lose and cry like little baby while Trump and his views are ascendant around the globe. I bet that supermajority in 2018 is going to really funny. Did you believe the polls before the election too? How surprised were you when your bubble burst? Do you think media histrionics is really going to turn this around at this point instead of further discrediting your position? Keep blaming Russian hackers, that's totally something backed up with the facts."

Someone was raging. And yes, all of the intelligence agencies agree about the russian hackers.

Is that why trump doesnt like the intelligence agencies? Because of the intelligence?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suppose I could of just summed it up as 'winning' but I was responding to one of your troll posts. I'm not raging, I'm as happy as I can be with our great president who is doing everything he said he would. You're so butthurt you probably want to America to crash and burn under his presidency, that's how far you're willing to push it. Just blind hatred with no actual coherent thought, it's funny how the middle aged men on the forum are the most petty and childish but I digress before I get accused of trolling trolls. Better watch out for this guy's m60, ezra, don't want to mess around with this tough guy.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

21 Feb 2017, 10:20 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
Amazing how "one man injured at protest" becomes "country gripped by terrorism".

Riots in any one place are rare, and particularly Sweden, but globally they're common and unsurprising. Conclusions drawn from individual incidents are intellectually dishonest. Of course this is regrettable, but it's no basis for policy making.

10 cars burned seems pretty significant, who knows the extent of the actual damage. Sweden has a refugee problem, this is a fact but some people are still in denial about it. Their ideology cannot allow them to see themselves as wrong as they believe they are the ones on the moral and enlightened path. Sweden will destroy itself before too long with the policies it has, not a leftist fantasy no longer.