Yes 23%  23%  [ 13 ]
sort of 23%  23%  [ 13 ]
not at all 54%  54%  [ 30 ]
Total votes : 56

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2012, 3:31 pm

The first few posts in this old thread sure show how things have changed, since the time when debate was enjoyed rather than deleted.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2012, 3:40 pm

Plenty of good debates going on here and there

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2012, 5:02 pm

Ragtime has an excellent sense of humour, and was always a pleasant person with whom to interact.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 12:44 am

ArrantPariah wrote:
Ragtime has an excellent sense of humour, and was always a pleasant person with whom to interact.

Yeah, not like that Pedob-, I mean Pandabear guy, he was a real piece of work... :lol:

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 12:59 am

What is bringing up an old thread about you hoping to accomplish? that people liked you on this site 4 years ago?

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 1:10 am

Alexender wrote:
What is bringing up an old thread about you hoping to accomplish? that people liked you on this site 4 years ago?

i wondered the same thing.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 4:38 am

Ragtime wrote:
The first few posts in this old thread sure show how things have changed, since the time when debate was enjoyed rather than deleted.

Welcome back.
If you indeed had left because of heated disagreements between yourself and other WP members, you have to remember, stubbornness and rigidity of opinion are Aspie characteristics.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 7:09 am

Dox47 wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

Yeah, not like that Pedob-, I mean Pandabear guy, he was a real piece of work... :lol:

Yeah, that old guy was sure annoying, wasn't he? :wink:

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 7:11 am

Ragtime wrote:

Alex's posse apparently decided that this section was suffering from a lack of discipline.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 10:58 am

ArrantPariah wrote:
Ragtime wrote:

Alex's posse apparently decided that this section was suffering from a lack of discipline.

you two are cracking me up... here are some posts from earlier in the thread where people were complaining about the moderators. it is pretty much identical to what people say about the moderators now. :lol:

greenblue wrote:
oscuria wrote:
You got called out son, it is karma!

I don't think so, it seems a misunderstanding.

I am not on the intention of attacking or criticizing anyone, just trying to see why they are not here, and I miss them too.

For the record, I do like Quatermass.

greenblue wrote:
oscuria wrote:
Why did parakeet leave? Same reasons?

I think so,
what MrMark was to Ragtime
Quattermass was to iamnotaparakeet
It seems they were unhappy with some of the moderation, from their arguments about it, it seems.

Mc_Jeff wrote:
See, this is why I never bother putting any effort into political posts anymore. All the good posters get run off because Alex Plank is an ultraliberal would-be fascist, and the people he picks as mods aren't much better. All the people who can actually put together worthwhile posts get driven off or (in the case of Sean, Scrapheap, and myself (twice)) banned.

spudnik wrote:
I did see Raggy over on parakeets forum, not that I joined up there. he might just be taking a break too.
I think parakeet left over a disagreement with the mods, but he wasn't banned, there was a hate thread made
about him, that wasn't very nice.

if you're going to try to state that things are worse now, you should try picking a thread that said the moderators are angels of impartiality or something. all this thread showed me was that history is repeating itself with Ragtime crying foul with a new set of mods.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 12:31 pm

^ yep. Ragtime likes honest debate? That is a laugh, few users have thrown more personal insults at me

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 12:45 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

Yeah, that old guy was sure annoying, wasn't he? :wink:

That guy was funny as hell I hope he comes back

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 12:50 pm

Whatever happened to, Awesomelyglorious, Fnord and skafather84 and the rest of the strident atheists gang? I miss em' already.. :(

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 1:15 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
Whatever happened to, Awesomelyglorious, Fnord and skafather84 and the rest of the strident atheists gang? I miss em' already.. :(

I have seen AG here in the last few weeks. Fnord as well. skafather84 has not been here for about a year :( I miss that dude

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 1:26 pm

Vigilans wrote:
^ yep. Ragtime likes honest debate? That is a laugh, few users have thrown more personal insults at me

That's news to me.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 1:29 pm

Ragtime wrote:
Vigilans wrote:

That's news to me.

Maybe you should keep track of your behavior and when people return your fire it will make more sense to you