Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 5:14 pm

The tragicomedy just keeps going! :lol:

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 9:47 pm

"Nambia" is a nation in a nearby alternative reality that, due to Mr. Trump's recent trip from (thanks to the Mandela Effect), exists where the nation of Namibia does in this reality. He's from a parallel universe, perhaps the same one the Taured Man came from.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 11:18 pm

LOL! intelligence is not a prerequisite for presidency

liminal
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Sep 2017, 12:00 am

He meant to say Narnia.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 12:06 am

I thought it was a misprint, that the OP meant to say "nambla." :oops:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 12:11 am

it's not nice to make fun of the elderly and feeble.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 12:50 am

auntblabby wrote:
I thought it was a misprint, that the OP meant to say "nambla." :oops:

Don't be silly.

Trump isn't in Nambla. He only likes to violate underage girls. He doesn't go after boys. That would be gay.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 1:07 am

oh. Image

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 1:24 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
The tragicomedy just keeps going! :lol:

Not his Twitter account.... @BiglyPrez is a clear as day parody account.

He simply mispronounced a real country in his speech, a mistake we all done... Wasn't hard to figure out if your familiar with Africa and if not, you would have not known the difference unless you follow the presidential satire that many here enjoy.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 3:04 am

SH90 wrote:
Not his Twitter account.... @BiglyPrez is a clear as day parody account.

It's funny, so I don't care.

Quote:
He simply mispronounced a real country in his speech, a mistake we all done... Wasn't hard to figure out if your familiar with Africa and if not, you would have not known the difference unless you follow the presidential satire that many here enjoy.

He mispronounced it multiple times.

Plus, he should know how to pronounce every country name correctly. He's the president.

It's even funnier when you recall this other thing that he said.

"People don't know how great you are. People don't know how smart you are. These are the smart people. These are the smart people. These are really the smart people. And they never like to say it, but I say it and I'm a smart person. These are the smart, we have the smartest people. We have the smartest people. And they know it. And some say it, but they hate to say it. But we have the smartest people. Government will start working again. Fixing things."

He also said "I know words. I have the best words." :lol: :lol: :lol:

George W. Bush should be glad. Nobody will ever make fun of his use of "misunderestimate", "Jean Poutine" and "Is our children learning?" ever again. He's officially been topped.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 10:54 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
It's funny, so I don't care.

It's not funny and you should care. Some people, especially on this site may confuse that tweet as real. Hence, I want to be clear for those that may think it's real and let them know it's parody account.

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
He mispronounced it multiple times.

Plus, he should know how to pronounce every country name correctly. He's the president.

It's even funnier when you recall this other thing that he said.

George W. Bush should be glad. Nobody will ever make fun of his use of "misunderestimate", "Jean Poutine" and "Is our children learning?" ever again. He's officially been topped.

I think going after someone because they mispronounce something is a low blow and form of bullying. It's very odd to me on this site, when there is a number of people who complained about being bullied and then a few turn around to do the same thing (this is a support site first and foremost, let's not forget)... I am involved in a much larger forum that typically leans right, but we have our fair share of left leaning individuals. No one has started a thread making fun of Former President Obama's speeches or mispronunciations (he has some notable examples) and only debated the content as it should be.

This is another example of straw grasping because of not liking someone.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 11:28 am

SH90 wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
He mispronounced it multiple times. Plus, he should know how to pronounce every country name correctly. He's the president.

I think going after someone because they mispronounce something is a low blow and form of bullying. It's very odd to me on this site, when there is a number of people who complained about being bullied and then a few turn around to do the same thing...This is another example of straw grasping because of not liking someone.

Yep, EXACTLY!!

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 11:39 am

Campin_Cat wrote:
SH90 wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
He mispronounced it multiple times. Plus, he should know how to pronounce every country name correctly. He's the president.

I think going after someone because they mispronounce something is a low blow and form of bullying. It's very odd to me on this site, when there is a number of people who complained about being bullied and then a few turn around to do the same thing...This is another example of straw grasping because of not liking someone.

Yep, EXACTLY!!

INB4, but he's a bully! Well if that's the case... Two wrongs, don't make a right.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 12:39 pm

SH90 wrote:
It's not funny and you should care. Some people, especially on this site may confuse that tweet as real. Hence, I want to be clear for those that may think it's real and let them know it's parody account.

It's obviously a parody account. Everyone already knows that.

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
I think going after someone because they mispronounce something is a low blow and form of bullying. It's very odd to me on this site, when there is a number of people who complained about being bullied and then a few turn around to do the same thing (this is a support site first and foremost, let's not forget)... I am involved in a much larger forum that typically leans right, but we have our fair share of left leaning individuals. No one has started a thread making fun of Former President Obama's speeches or mispronunciations (he has some notable examples) and only debated the content as it should be.

Donald Trump is the president of the United States. He also has one Hell of a macho streak. If you act like a tough guy, people are going to bully you in order to put your machismo to the test. That's life. Don't live by the sword unless you are willing to de by it. Most men learn that lesson the hard way in high school. Trump apparently never learned this lesson. He has acted like a jock douchebag for his whole life and people haven't been challenging him until recently.

Quote:
This is another example of straw grasping because of not liking someone.

Chill out dude.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 12:57 pm

Why am I not surprised that someone who complains about racism, while being a racist at the same time. Will also defend his bullying, while complaining about bullies :roll:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 1:24 pm

Its next door to "Pambia" in the Milksop region of Africa.