Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 7:43 pm

Trump's latest blunder has been widely reported as his lowest act since his inauguration as POTUS

DONALD Trump is embroiled in a deeply awkward controversy after implying the widow of an American soldier killed in action is lying about a phone call with him.
Mr Trump’s reaction to Myeshia Johnson’s claims have been described as a “new low”. Some experts have said it demonstrates his “lack of emotional intelligence”.
Sergeant La David Johnson and three other US soldiers were killed on the border of Niger and Mali on October 4.
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... 1e9d63fc1b
Trump has called the widow of the slain soldier a "wacky liar" after he made her cry by i) forgetting her husbands name and ii) saying that he "knew what he was signing up for" when he got killed

Kicking a war widow in the guts...nice

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Oct 2017, 7:57 pm

I still think he's an ENTJ, and that's where most of these traits come from.

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 1:59 am

This is his zillionth reported new low. There will surely be a new new low within a few days or hours. By election time they'll have stories of him kicking puppies and punching kittens.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 2:32 am

There are a lot of things he said that are just as bad or worse.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 4:26 am

EzraS wrote:
By election time they'll have stories of him kicking puppies and punching kittens.

animal cruelty? I think his sons have done that already
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ani ... d7a97031ce

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 8:35 am

If Trump really forgot the person’s name, that’s pretty bad.

He should listen to his advisers. And stop thinking he’s some omnipotent executive or something.

This might be a case of forgetting what his aide told him.

One thing about Ronald Reagan: he knew there were times when he didn't have a clue. But he was smart enough to delegate what he didn't know to others who do know. He was also smart enough to be able to give the impression that he is actually LISTENING to those within the general public. That's why he's called "The Great Communicator."

Trump should learn some lessons from him.

And I'm no Reaganite---trust me!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 11:15 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
By election time they'll have stories of him kicking puppies and punching kittens.

What about everyone else that goes or has gone hunting? I'm guessing it's a mighty big sport in the Outback.

Last edited by EzraS on 24 Oct 2017, 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 11:20 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

What about everyone else that goes or has gone hunting? I'm guessing it's a mighty big sport in the outback.

There is a difference between trophy hunting and hunting for food.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 11:29 am

Misslizard wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

What about everyone else that goes or has gone hunting? I'm guessing it's a mighty big sport in the outback.

Sport hunting is sport hunting, whether you eat the meat or not. And people don't spend hundreds of dollars on hunting gear, just because they need something to eat. The supermarket is considerably less expensive.

But are you saying anyone who has ever gone to a taxidermist is evil or whatever? Or does that just apply to the Trumps?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 11:37 am

I don't happen to like hunting "for sport only." Though I wouldn't go around carrying signs to that effect.

It's a personal non-preference.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 11:45 am

EzraS wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Sport hunting is sport hunting, whether you eat the meat or not. And people don't spend hundreds of dollars on hunting gear, just because they need something to eat. The supermarket is considerably less expensive.

But are you saying anyone who has ever gone to a taxidermist is evil or whatever? Or does that just apply to the Trumps?

My family hunts,for food.If they harvest a deer with a nice rack they keep it.100% hunting culture here.I have helped dress out many a deer.No the supermarket is NOT cheaper.My ex,former Army marksmen killed many a deer with just a .22.Heart shot,drops them quickly.You don't need an expensive rifle,that's just ego.
No body here spends hundreds of dollars on hunting gear.All you need is a good gun,a hunter orange vest,and the knowledge.No scent block,no fancy stands,none of that.
If people harvest a bear they keep the hide,maybe skull and claws,but they also eat it.Wild hogs are a nuisance and can harvested most of the year.
I draw the line at if you eat it,it's cool with me.If you kill it just to say you did and have a trophy on your wall,well no you didn't need to kill it.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 3:54 pm

Misslizard wrote:
I draw the line at if you eat it,it's cool with me.If you kill it just to say you did and have a trophy on your wall,well no you didn't need to kill it.

To make matters worse if you kill it because it's an endangered species, that leopard killed by Trump Jnr could have been part of a breeding program

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 3:57 pm

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

What about everyone else that goes or has gone hunting? I'm guessing it's a mighty big sport in the Outback.

There's an old saying outback, "if it moves shoot it", "if it's shiny dig it up" "if it's green cut it down"
Paul Hogan would have fitted right in with the Trump boys

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 6:04 pm

Ragnahawk wrote:
I still think he's an ENTJ, and that's where most of these traits come from.

Forgive me, but, wut dat?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 8:01 pm

Its the personality profile on the famous 16 personalities test (forget the official name) that shrinks give you.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 10:19 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Its the personality profile on the famous 16 personalities test (forget the official name) that shrinks give you.

Myer Briggs