At least 17 dead in Florida School Shooting

Page 11 of 18 [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 3:24 am

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I place 100% of the blame on his backers. blaming The Dotard is like blaming a hemorrhoid for poor hygiene.

An apt anology
He' a symptom not the disease

and unless something definitive is done about the disease, there will only be more like him, worse even, until the patient expires.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 3:34 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
You know what's missing? Those heartless, brainless idiots who scream that the shooting was a false flag operation, in which the the victims and shooter had never existed, and that the grieving families are just paid actors. I wonder if that's because their orange messiah has already confirmed that it did in fact happen.

I found them
Alex Jones: Florida school shooting was “the perfect false flag”: “A white nationalist attacking a multicultural school as a way to make the leftists all look like victims”

ANOTHER Florida false flag? Drills, multiple shooters, army hiding bodies, MSM coverup

PARKLAND FLORIDA HIGH SCHOOL FALSE FLAG

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 3:37 am

I put nothing past those fascist troublemakers, no calumny is beneath them.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 4:30 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Alex Jones: Florida school shooting was “the perfect false flag”: “A white nationalist attacking a multicultural school as a way to make the leftists all look like victims

Jones seems to be high on drugs...Cruz is hispanic and the majority of his victims look like little white girls
Of course fake news doesn't apply when you are a right wing nutjob

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 5:14 am

Well this is still horrible, but I have to put it in the past...because of this I had to suffer a couple rather lengthy flashbacks of what I experienced in highschool with someone with a gun coming onto the campus. But that's not the worst part, hell I knew that was coming the instant I heard about this, just like with all the other ones I hear about. Sure in my experience the gunman wasn't a student or past student it was some adult male with a vendetta against something, maybe anything...but either way any time I hear about one of these I get PTSD flashbacks because of that. Really the worst part is, sending kids to school or going out to a concert...or whatever hoping this doesn't happen is not enough...at some point real world solutions are needed. Thoughts and prayers don't help in these situations, no amount of thoughts and prayers brought back my classmate, she's still a 'causualty'....so why would it stop any of these shootings?

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 11:35 am

1. The Broward County Sheriff said the department received twenty calls about Cruz over the past few years.
2. On January 5th 2018, someone close to Cruz called and warned the FBI.
3. In September 2017, someone sent the FBI a screenshot of one of Cruz's social media posts.
4. Still, he bought the rifle in February after successfully completing the background check.

The FBI could of simply updated his record in the gun check database with "requires further investigation".

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 1:30 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
1. The Broward County Sheriff said the department received twenty calls about Cruz over the past few years.
3. In September 2017, someone sent the FBI a screenshot of one of Cruz's social media posts.
4. Still, he bought the rifle in February after successfully completing the background check.

The FBI could of simply updated his record in the gun check database with "requires further investigation".

We can pass all the “sensible gun laws” in the world and if they are not enforced it will be a waste of time and money all so politicians felt that they “did something”

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 1:54 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
You know what's missing? Those heartless, brainless idiots who scream that the shooting was a false flag operation, in which the the victims and shooter had never existed, and that the grieving families are just paid actors. I wonder if that's because their orange messiah has already confirmed that it did in fact happen.

I found them
Alex Jones: Florida school shooting was “the perfect false flag”: “A white nationalist attacking a multicultural school as a way to make the leftists all look like victims”

ANOTHER Florida false flag? Drills, multiple shooters, army hiding bodies, MSM coverup

This is truly amazing! Just when I thought I was made to be emotionally cold after being bombarded endlessly by this "false flag" BS spouted by dotard Trumpanzees, it turns out they can still make me red with rage at them! :evil:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 1:56 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:

It's also true that Trump told the feds to lay off of his friends in the white nationalist movement, which Cruz was apparently part of.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 2:01 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I found them

This is truly amazing! Just when I thought I was made to be emotionally cold after being bombarded endlessly by this "false flag" BS spouted by dotard Trumpanzees, it turns out they can still make me red with rage at them! :evil:

jones is an entertainer for alt-right nutjobs and i don't take him any more seriously than that. god forbid he gain any more influence.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 2:07 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I found them

jones is an entertainer for alt-right nutjobs and i don't take him any more seriously than that. god forbid he gain any more influence.

Unfortunately, one of those alt right nutjobs is the current occupant of the White House.

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 3:06 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I found them

Jones is just a simple conman and nothing more. He thinks up the most disgusting outrageous things to say to get as much attention as possible then when he gets that attention he starts pushing weird fake tablets that apparently make you cleverer

Brain Force Plus anyone?

:lol:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 4:11 pm

This guy decided to be part of the solution:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 7513365065

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 4:23 pm

This guy decided to see how hard it would be to buy an AR-15 in Iowa.. interesting:

https://www.facebook.com/Rich.TheNation ... wopXCOXGsw

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 5:34 pm

It’s Billionaire time:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/04/mike-bl ... lence.html

RainbowUnion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 2:39 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Please don't be autistic

I don't believe he was. However, remember the Batman movie mass shooting? I do think that guy was.

"It must be understood, that neither by word nor deed had I given Fortunato cause to doubt my good-will. I continued as was my wont, to smile in his face, and he did not perceive that my smile was at the thought of his immolation."

Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado