Zombie apocalypse comes to Melbourne

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2012, 12:38 am

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/ ... 205gg.html

This is a video game style experience for teams of 6. Apparently Patient 0 will be held on the outskirts of Melbourne on October 31.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2012, 1:41 pm

My mother told me yesterday that my cousin believes in the zombie apocalypse. And I'M the one with a brain disorder! :lol:

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2012, 4:50 pm

That doesn't even include the mystery lungs found in L.A.Image

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2012, 11:41 am

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

20 Jun 2012, 2:29 pm

Fogman wrote:

WTF?!?

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2012, 3:17 pm

jojobean wrote:
Fogman wrote:

WTF?!?

Zombie Last Supper :twisted:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2012, 5:35 pm

I've done some research on zombies, and I read that a gun might not be very effective on them. The only way to permanently stop a zombie in their tracks is to decapitate them because the zombie virus is supposedly in their brain. But of course most Americans think guns are awesome and not ugly, evil killing weapons. :evil: We need to be more terrified of war and climate change and the economy and cancer and AIDS an the comet or asteroid that will collide with the earth soon than zombies.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2012, 12:26 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
I've done some research on zombies, and I read that a gun might not be very effective on them. The only way to permanently stop a zombie in their tracks is to decapitate them because the zombie virus is supposedly in their brain. But of course most Americans think guns are awesome and not ugly, evil killing weapons. :evil: We need to be more terrified of war and climate change and the economy and cancer and AIDS an the comet or asteroid that will collide with the earth soon than zombies.

You should have seen my dad's gun safety demonstration on a grapefruit with a .22 at 50 yards on my first trip shooting. Even a .22 at a distance juiced it pretty good. His point was that a human brain was of similar size and consistency, guns are not evil, guns are not good, they just...are. Out the concerns of the economy, cancer, AIDS, space crap, and zombies, 3 of those 5 things are good reasons to own guns! :P

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud