Disabled Alleged Trump Supporter Kidnapped and Tortured

Page 3 of 7 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 6:08 pm

friedmacguffins wrote:
Football players wanted me to rape someone, who I went to Sunday school with me.

So, there is another irony, in that prateorian types use hazings, yet are supposed to punish hazing.

I think that black autonomy and black racism are two separate issues.

I hate friggin' jocks.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 6:09 pm

rats_and_cats wrote:
I think in that other case, the main factor is that the attackers were football players, not that they were white. Football players could throw a basket of kittens off the Empire State Building and get away scot free.

Source: Went to a football-obsessed high school, currently work for a football team

Did I mention I hate friggin' jocks?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 10:15 pm

^
Knew you couldn't pass up the opportunity bring your jock-o-phobia to this.
Maybe try some new material...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 10:43 pm

Raptor wrote:
^

Always defending the a$$holes, aren't you?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 11:02 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
^

I defended them when? Find it please.
Not making a show of suffering from jock-o-phobia isn't defending them by a long shot.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 12:10 am

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
^

Not making a show of suffering from jock-o-phobia isn't defending them by a long shot.

You've always come to the defense of jocks (poor babies; jocks have it so tough :roll: ) at the expense of nerds and Aspies who they've tormented. You've said the bullied need to man up.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 7:00 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
^

You've always come to the defense of jocks (poor babies; jocks have it so tough :roll: ) at the expense of nerds and Aspies who they've tormented. You've said the bullied need to man up.

So find it and prove it. Should be quick and easy since you seem to remember exactly what i said.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 7:35 am

"Jocks" tend to be people who are athletically and mentally sound. They surround themselves with others of the same ilk and because of this reinforcement and the immaturity of young athletes, I believe they do no understand that others do not have the same physical experience as themselves. They see those who are not athletic as lesser and not as valuable. This is the fault of our sports culture which actually does send the message to these players that they are superior.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 10:01 am

androbot01 wrote:
"Jocks" tend to be people who are athletically and mentally sound. They surround themselves with others of the same ilk and because of this reinforcement and the immaturity of young athletes, I believe they do no understand that others do not have the same physical experience as themselves. They see those who are not athletic as lesser and not as valuable. This is the fault of our sports culture which actually does send the message to these players that they are superior.

Jocks tend to be people with good motor control and strong muscles. Mental health is not a requirement and there are factors in an athletic life that work against good mental health.

http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/bjprcpsy ... 5.full.pdf

Quote:
Neurological
Overtraining: body’s up-regulation of acute inflammation resulting in the production of elevated levels of cytokines and cortisol levels

Mental
Psychological impact of injury (e.g. depression, low motivation, isolation, bereavement responses of denial and anger, loss of identity, loss of confidence, performance decrement)

Disordered eating: anorexia nervosa, bulimia and body dysmorphia

Burnout: lower mood and self-esteem, loss of confidence, exhaustion, depression/helplessness, withdrawal

Physical
Injury incidence: resulting in limb deformities, leg length discrepancy, susceptibility to growth plate injury, limited thermoregulatory capacity and maturity associated variation in young elite performers; increased risk of developing osteoarthritis and spine pathologies in former athletes

Overtraining: altered immune function including susceptibility to colds, flus and infection, gastrointestinal disturbances, headaches and muscle aches

Athlete burnout – physical exhaustion, reduced performance accomplishment and sporting devaluation that serves to compromise future physical activity involvement. Symptoms include disrupted sleep, higher muscle soreness, chronic fatigue, higher incidence of injury/illness, and lower aerobic power

Risk-taking behaviours of sports people (e.g. hazardous drinking, driving while intoxicated, having unprotected sex and antisocial behaviour)

Increased risk for sudden cardiac death, respiratory symptoms, iron deficiency, increased incidence of allergies, immunological suppression and infection, gastrointestinal symptoms, diabetes mellitus

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 12:00 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
^

So find it and prove it. Should be quick and easy since you seem to remember exactly what i said.

I am not going to hunt it up, since both you and I, as well as others, know that you have, and I'm hardly so vindictive or anal to waste my time on something like that.
But why are you so easy to fly off the handle when I point out that jocks tend to be bullies? Any real Aspie has bad memories of being sh*t on by jocks while growing up. Strangely enough, you don't. Why is that?

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 12:06 pm

Get a room, guys.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 12:09 pm

Adamantium wrote:
Get a room, guys.

He's not my type. Plus, my wife wouldn't like it.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 12:25 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
^

I am not going to hunt it up, since both you and I, as well as others, know that you have, and I'm hardly so vindictive or anal to waste my time on something like that.
But why are you so easy to fly off the handle when I point out that jocks tend to be bullies? Any real Aspie has bad memories of being sh*t on by jocks while growing up. Strangely enough, you don't. Why is that?

Couldn't find nothin, huh?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 1:00 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
But why are you so easy to fly off the handle when I point out that jocks tend to be bullies?

Possibly because hypocritical stereotyping annoys him, like it annoys me?

Kraichgauer wrote:
Any real Aspie has bad memories of being sh*t on by jocks while growing up.

You really can't conceive of someone having differing experiences than you did growing up, can you? I got picked on by black kids growing up, would that justify me still being mad about it at 50 and repeatedly ranting about how terrible black kids are?

rats_and_cats
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 1:51 pm

FTR I didn't post what I did to say that all jocks are bad. Most people on sports teams I know are decent. But the majority of alumni donate to sports teams over anything else, and the football teams especially are the faces of the school, so football players are often defended to a ludicrous degree. They have a lot of power, and that power can be abused. However, I do know football players who have used that power for good; to defend someone being bullied or raise awareness to an important issue.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 3:24 pm

beneficii wrote:
Here a 19-year old white man with 2 other men attacked and raped a black, disabled football player with a clothes hanger, while taunting him with racial slurs, and the prosecutor makes clear there was no hate crime and the man after pleading out was sentenced to 2 years probation, no jail time:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -rk-howard

And that's another sick crock of s**t, and I'd like to see the pallid-complected golden child (is it still a racial slur inf I call a subhuman white male an ape?) rot in prison just the same.

Because two wrongs make twice as much wrong in the world.

Best not call that bastard an ape. Most simians are better behaved.