Disabled Alleged Trump Supporter Kidnapped and Tortured

Page 5 of 7 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 4:10 pm

I played soccer on the school team for a year,not sure if that qualifies me as a jock.I like kicking stuff better than catching it.No fear of a soccer ball,but a base ball hurtling towards me at a high speed,no way can I catch that.
I think in some cases it would depend on the school and how high they prioritize athletics.If they set it above all else then you would have a scenario where jocks have free reign to be jerks.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 7:35 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I am not going to hunt it up, since both you and I, as well as others, know that you have, and I'm hardly so vindictive or anal to waste my time on something like that.
But why are you so easy to fly off the handle when I point out that jocks tend to be bullies? Any real Aspie has bad memories of being sh*t on by jocks while growing up. Strangely enough, you don't. Why is that?

Couldn't find nothin, huh?

As I said, I didn't even care to look. I'm hardly that anal.

Really working hard at getting this thread locked, arent you?
Nothing anal or vindictive about providing proof of your assertions about me, especially when it's so easy to obtain.
Even if it is anal and vindictive (it's not) it's more honorable than what you've sunk to here.

No, you're anal and vindictive because you attacked my post out of the blue. If you don't like our interactions, then don't address my posts.

Still no luck at finding where I defended jocks, eh?
Well bless your heart for trying.

You've defended jocks and bullies. And I've told you already, I'm not nearly as vindictive and anal as to hunt through thousands of pages of posts just to find something I could care less about proving, as I recall you having posted it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 7:42 pm

Adamantium wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Oh, no, I never said Aspies were better than everyone else - I even mentioned those psycho Aspies who turn school shooters. My argument is, because jocks are so entitled and pampered, they are invariably the ones who think they can get away with rape and assault. Contrary to what I've been accused of, I don't believe all jocks are bad people - a couple were my friends growing up. But too many of them are bullies, and some even perpetrate crime, all the while having the school at their backs.

Let's try a thought experiment, a one word substitution on that:
Hypothetical Other Poster wrote:
Oh, no, I never said Blacks were better than everyone else - I even mentioned those psycho blacks who turn school shooters. My argument is, because blacks are so entitled and pampered, they are invariably the ones who think they can get away with rape and assault. Contrary to what I've been accused of, I don't believe all blacks are bad people - a couple were my friends growing up. But too many of them are bullies, and some even perpetrate crime, all the while having the school at their backs.

Does that look right to you? If it doesn't, you might want to restructure your argument and express it in different terms.

The problem with your argument is that I'm not attacking a whole race or class of people, but guys who can throw and catch a ball, and can run fast. And yes, jocks do get pampered and are made to feel entitled by their schools, and so can get away with hassling people they think are too weak to fight back, or even worse, might cross the line with rape and physical assault. That description hardly fits black Americans as a group of people.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 7:47 pm

smudge wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
smudge wrote:
Also, consider the bias of the type of people who come to those support groups, they are likely going to be the worser cases, not the people who have managed to adapt and fit in amongst their NT friends. Even then, those groups attract the jerks and those who sexually assault too. Not the majority, sure.

The person that comes to a support group has to be "high functioning" enough to be able to get to the location of the meeting. They have to have some desire to go to a strange location and have social interactions with people they have never met.

I've known very high functioning aspies who couldn't get out the house, and I'm talking Oxbridge type education, who also speak like NTs but with huge vocabularies.

The ones I've seen at the support groups I've been to, are often obviously different. Most of them are fine, and may have moderate learning difficulties or other co-morbids. Some are a***holes. I don't mean people who I've argued with, bitchy people or trouble makers, I mean physically violent and or have other problems. There are creepy men sometimes that go to those groups and scare the women and higher functioning off. That's not uncommon either. When I ran a support group, this woman came along and was very inappropriate. She obviously had other issues too, but she took the piss out of the new rules we set so we could accommodate her, and we had to ask her to leave.

Dare I ask what some examples of that behavior by creepy men might be? I want to know, so I can avoid doing it myself. Just kidding. :lol: But I'd seriously like to know.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 7:50 pm

Misslizard wrote:
I played soccer on the school team for a year,not sure if that qualifies me as a jock.I like kicking stuff better than catching it.No fear of a soccer ball,but a base ball hurtling towards me at a high speed,no way can I catch that.
I think in some cases it would depend on the school and how high they prioritize athletics.If they set it above all else then you would have a scenario where jocks have free reign to be jerks.

I should have been more explicit: I was talking about male jocks who have bullied people they deemed weak, or figured they could get away with sexually assaulting girls. And yes, schools that tolerate that sort of behavior from jocks are the enablers.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:12 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

I should have been more explicit: I was talking about male jocks who have bullied people they deemed weak, or figured they could get away with sexually assaulting girls. And yes, schools that tolerate that sort of behavior from jocks are the enablers.

I always think of Revenge of the Nerds.lol Those jocks had it coming.I think schools are moving away from the jock "free for all",one of the local Ozark college just penalized a jock for animal cruelty.He punched a girls dog so hard he knocked some of its teeth out.He has also been charged in court for animal cruelty.I doubt he gets laid anytime soon.Girls hate animal abusers.

rats_and_cats
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:43 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ins ... 0eacd309d2

Reddit's Most Uplifting User Helped Raise $160,000 for Victim of Facebook Live Attack
Warning: Completely unnecessary photos from said livestream that might be upsetting

Sometimes humanity isn't complete s**t.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:55 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

I always think of Revenge of the Nerds.lol Those jocks had it coming.I think schools are moving away from the jock "free for all",one of the local Ozark college just penalized a jock for animal cruelty.He punched a girls dog so hard he knocked some of its teeth out.He has also been charged in court for animal cruelty.I doubt he gets laid anytime soon.Girls hate animal abusers.

Why the hell did he punch the dog?!?!?!

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 9:07 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
The problem with your argument is that I'm not attacking a whole race or class of people, but guys who can throw and catch a ball, and can run fast. And yes, jocks do get pampered and are made to feel entitled by their schools, and so can get away with hassling people they think are too weak to fight back, or even worse, might cross the line with rape and physical assault. That description hardly fits black Americans as a group of people.

That's self-serving rubbish.

There are people of all kinds who are athletic. Among them you will find all races, creeds, political dispositions, personality types and favorite types of pie. You are making a sweeping generalization about everyone with athletic ability--a characteristic that is often the result of genes and not something the athletes can do anything about.

If you want to criticize the way atheltic programs are run, then do that. If you are upset about the way they are encouraged to bully or defended from consequence, argue against that, but don't attack the whole class of people as if they all represented a monolithic stereotype. It's not right.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 10:01 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I am not going to hunt it up, since both you and I, as well as others, know that you have, and I'm hardly so vindictive or anal to waste my time on something like that.
But why are you so easy to fly off the handle when I point out that jocks tend to be bullies? Any real Aspie has bad memories of being sh*t on by jocks while growing up. Strangely enough, you don't. Why is that?

Nothing anal or vindictive about providing proof of your assertions about me, especially when it's so easy to obtain.
Even if it is anal and vindictive (it's not) it's more honorable than what you've sunk to here.

No, you're anal and vindictive because you attacked my post out of the blue. If you don't like our interactions, then don't address my posts.

You've defended jocks and bullies.

No I haven't.

Quote:
And I've told you already, I'm not nearly as vindictive and anal as to hunt through thousands of pages of posts just to find something I could care less about proving, as I recall you having posted it.

What??? :roll:
Am I to believe that you're so inept at internet use that you can't figure out how to use the search tool? Maybe more plausibly you can't find any dirt on me defending jocks and bullies because there is none to find. What you're doing now is at least borderline trolling and that's being polite on my part.
Grow up

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 10:02 pm

Adamantium wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

That's self-serving rubbish.

There are people of all kinds who are athletic. Among them you will find all races, creeds, political dispositions, personality types and favorite types of pie. You are making a sweeping generalization about everyone with athletic ability--a characteristic that is often the result of genes and not something the athletes can do anything about.

If you want to criticize the way atheltic programs are run, then do that. If you are upset about the way they are encouraged to bully or defended from consequence, argue against that, but don't attack the whole class of people as if they all represented a monolithic stereotype. It's not right.

Okay, I understand your point. I just hate the a$$hole jocks. I guess that was my point all along.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 10:07 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

No I haven't.

Quote:
And I've told you already, I'm not nearly as vindictive and anal as to hunt through thousands of pages of posts just to find something I could care less about proving, as I recall you having posted it.

Am I to believe that you're so inept at internet use that you can't figure out how to use the search tool? Maybe more plausibly you can't find any dirt on me defending jocks and bullies because there is none to find. What you're doing now is at least borderline trolling and that's being polite on my part.
Grow up

Never used your search tools, ever. I guess I'm as inept at computers as John Podesta, which you Trampanzees use to justify Putin hacking his computer.
And if anyone needs to grow up, it's you, as you're the one who attacked me out of the blue.
Now go and say your prayers to Trump tonight.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 10:20 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

No I haven't.

Quote:

Grow up

Never used your search tools, ever. I guess I'm as inept at computers as John Podesta, which you Trampanzees use to justify Putin hacking his computer.

Whatev....

Quote:
And if anyone needs to grow up, it's you, as you're the one who attacked me out of the blue.
From page 4 of this thread:
Raptor wrote:
^
Knew you couldn't pass up the opportunity bring your jock-o-phobia to this.
Maybe try some new material...

Hardly an attack by any rational standards. It's calling you out for trying to hijack this thread. Why am I saying "trying"? You have hijacked this thread with your jock-o-phobia which had noting to do with this thread.

Quote:

You wish...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 10:44 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

No I haven't.

Quote:

Grow up

Whatev....

Quote:
From page 4 of this thread:
Raptor wrote:
^
Knew you couldn't pass up the opportunity bring your jock-o-phobia to this.
Maybe try some new material...

Hardly an attack by any rational standards. It's calling you out for trying to hijack this thread. Why am I saying "trying"? You have hijacked this thread with your jock-o-phobia which had noting to do with this thread.

Quote:

You wish...

I was simply commiserating with some other members who had either suffered under jocks as kids, or had mentioned how jocks had hurt others. So yes, you did attack me out of the blue, considering the context of my remarks.
The only one who's hijacked this thread is you, because you've turned this thread into an attack on me.
Now be a good boy, and say your prayers to your carrot head messiah.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 2:45 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
smudge wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
smudge wrote:
Also, consider the bias of the type of people who come to those support groups, they are likely going to be the worser cases, not the people who have managed to adapt and fit in amongst their NT friends. Even then, those groups attract the jerks and those who sexually assault too. Not the majority, sure.

The person that comes to a support group has to be "high functioning" enough to be able to get to the location of the meeting. They have to have some desire to go to a strange location and have social interactions with people they have never met.

I've known very high functioning aspies who couldn't get out the house, and I'm talking Oxbridge type education, who also speak like NTs but with huge vocabularies.

The ones I've seen at the support groups I've been to, are often obviously different. Most of them are fine, and may have moderate learning difficulties or other co-morbids. Some are a***holes. I don't mean people who I've argued with, bitchy people or trouble makers, I mean physically violent and or have other problems. There are creepy men sometimes that go to those groups and scare the women and higher functioning off. That's not uncommon either. When I ran a support group, this woman came along and was very inappropriate. She obviously had other issues too, but she took the piss out of the new rules we set so we could accommodate her, and we had to ask her to leave.

Dare I ask what some examples of that behavior by creepy men might be? I want to know, so I can avoid doing it myself. Just kidding. :lol: But I'd seriously like to know.

Sure. One guy somehow found out this other group I went to, and followed me to it. He made out to my then boyfriend on Facebook that I was the kind of person to make people want to commit suicide. There was this other man who again followed me to the group I went to when he found out I went there, and he would keep staring at me. He was about 20 years older than me, and his eyes "lit up like lanterns" when he heard I was going to visit this group...so I didn't go. He put off other women too.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 2:55 am

smudge wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
smudge wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
smudge wrote:

Sure. One guy somehow found out this other group I went to, and followed me to it. He made out to my then boyfriend on Facebook that I was the kind of person to make people want to commit suicide. There was this other man who again followed me to the group I went to when he found out I went there, and he would keep staring at me. He was about 20 years older than me, and his eyes "lit up like lanterns" when he heard I was going to visit this group...so I didn't go. He put off other women too.

That is creepy, indeed! :pale: