Disabled Alleged Trump Supporter Kidnapped and Tortured

Page 5 of 7 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,563
Location: PA, USA

10 Jan 2017, 3:24 pm

beneficii wrote:
Here a 19-year old white man with 2 other men attacked and raped a black, disabled football player with a clothes hanger, while taunting him with racial slurs, and the prosecutor makes clear there was no hate crime and the man after pleading out was sentenced to 2 years probation, no jail time:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -rk-howard


And that's another sick crock of s**t, and I'd like to see the pallid-complected golden child (is it still a racial slur inf I call a subhuman white male an ape?) rot in prison just the same.

Because two wrongs make twice as much wrong in the world.

Best not call that bastard an ape. Most simians are better behaved.


_________________
"Alas, our dried voices when we whisper together are quiet and meaningless, as wind in dry grass, or rats' feet over broken glass in our dry cellar." --TS Eliot, "The Hollow Men"


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Posts: 32,757
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

10 Jan 2017, 4:55 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
But why are you so easy to fly off the handle when I point out that jocks tend to be bullies?


Possibly because hypocritical stereotyping annoys him, like it annoys me?

Kraichgauer wrote:
Any real Aspie has bad memories of being sh*t on by jocks while growing up.


You really can't conceive of someone having differing experiences than you did growing up, can you? I got picked on by black kids growing up, would that justify me still being mad about it at 50 and repeatedly ranting about how terrible black kids are?


I seem to remember you blaming all of Seattle's problems on transplanted Californians. And I don't recall you saying it was just some Californians.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Posts: 32,757
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

10 Jan 2017, 4:57 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
^
Knew you couldn't pass up the opportunity bring your jock-o-phobia to this.
Maybe try some new material...


Always defending the a$$holes, aren't you?

I defended them when? Find it please.
Not making a show of suffering from jock-o-phobia isn't defending them by a long shot.


You've always come to the defense of jocks (poor babies; jocks have it so tough :roll: ) at the expense of nerds and Aspies who they've tormented. You've said the bullied need to man up.

So find it and prove it. Should be quick and easy since you seem to remember exactly what i said.


I am not going to hunt it up, since both you and I, as well as others, know that you have, and I'm hardly so vindictive or anal to waste my time on something like that.
But why are you so easy to fly off the handle when I point out that jocks tend to be bullies? Any real Aspie has bad memories of being sh*t on by jocks while growing up. Strangely enough, you don't. Why is that?

Couldn't find nothin, huh?


As I said, I didn't even care to look. I'm hardly that anal.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,338
Location: Southeast U.S.A.

10 Jan 2017, 5:51 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I am not going to hunt it up, since both you and I, as well as others, know that you have, and I'm hardly so vindictive or anal to waste my time on something like that.
But why are you so easy to fly off the handle when I point out that jocks tend to be bullies? Any real Aspie has bad memories of being sh*t on by jocks while growing up. Strangely enough, you don't. Why is that?

Couldn't find nothin, huh?


As I said, I didn't even care to look. I'm hardly that anal.


Really working hard at getting this thread locked, arent you?
Nothing anal or vindictive about providing proof of your assertions about me, especially when it's so easy to obtain.
Even if it is anal and vindictive (it's not) it's more honorable than what you've sunk to here.


_________________
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
- William F. Buckley


Last edited by Raptor on 10 Jan 2017, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,338
Location: Southeast U.S.A.

10 Jan 2017, 5:58 pm

rats_and_cats wrote:
FTR I didn't post what I did to say that all jocks are bad. Most people on sports teams I know are decent. But the majority of alumni donate to sports teams over anything else, and the football teams especially are the faces of the school, so football players are often defended to a ludicrous degree. They have a lot of power, and that power can be abused. However, I do know football players who have used that power for good; to defend someone being bullied or raise awareness to an important issue.


Understood, but we have some people (actually just one) that will jump at any opportunity to tell the world for the seemingly millionth time how much they hate jocks. This had been a thread about a mentally handicapped person being abducted and abused but it's more important for some people to hijack it for their own personal agenda. I'd write more but I'd be running afoul of the Terms of Use if I did.


_________________
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
- William F. Buckley


nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,763
Location: Kansas

10 Jan 2017, 6:11 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I am not going to hunt it up, since both you and I, as well as others, know that you have, and I'm hardly so vindictive or anal to waste my time on something like that.
But why are you so easy to fly off the handle when I point out that jocks tend to be bullies? Any real Aspie has bad memories of being sh*t on by jocks while growing up. Strangely enough, you don't. Why is that?

Couldn't find nothin, huh?


As I said, I didn't even care to look. I'm hardly that anal.


Really working hard at getting this thread locked, arent you?
Nothing anal or vindictive about providing proof of your assertions about me, especially when it's so easy to obtain.
Even if it is anal and vindictive (it's not) it's more honorable than what you've sunk to here.


Would you two quit talking about anal?! :mrgreen:


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Posts: 32,757
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

11 Jan 2017, 12:34 am

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I am not going to hunt it up, since both you and I, as well as others, know that you have, and I'm hardly so vindictive or anal to waste my time on something like that.
But why are you so easy to fly off the handle when I point out that jocks tend to be bullies? Any real Aspie has bad memories of being sh*t on by jocks while growing up. Strangely enough, you don't. Why is that?

Couldn't find nothin, huh?


As I said, I didn't even care to look. I'm hardly that anal.


Really working hard at getting this thread locked, arent you?
Nothing anal or vindictive about providing proof of your assertions about me, especially when it's so easy to obtain.
Even if it is anal and vindictive (it's not) it's more honorable than what you've sunk to here.


No, you're anal and vindictive because you attacked my post out of the blue. If you don't like our interactions, then don't address my posts.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,044
Location: Seattle

11 Jan 2017, 1:50 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
I seem to remember you blaming all of Seattle's problems on transplanted Californians. And I don't recall you saying it was just some Californians.


Let's see if I can follow your "logic" here: "Dang, Dox caught me making unsupported generalizations again, I better try and think of a time he maybe made an offhand comment generalizing a group, make it sound as if he does it all the time, and deflect attention from my weird habit of foaming at the mouth about jocks because it's totally ok if he does it too". That about right?

Also, complaining about Californians driving up the property values and ruining the local culture (notice the specific complaint, not "all Seattle's problems") has been a Seattle tradition for at least 30 years, it's not quite the same as insisting that they're all terrible people and doubling down every time someone protests, the way you go on about jocks. Not that that matters to you, since all you seem to be looking for is a smokescreen to hide your slithering away again.


_________________
Murum Aries Attigit


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Posts: 32,757
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

11 Jan 2017, 2:31 am

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I seem to remember you blaming all of Seattle's problems on transplanted Californians. And I don't recall you saying it was just some Californians.


Let's see if I can follow your "logic" here: "Dang, Dox caught me making unsupported generalizations again, I better try and think of a time he maybe made an offhand comment generalizing a group, make it sound as if he does it all the time, and deflect attention from my weird habit of foaming at the mouth about jocks because it's totally ok if he does it too". That about right?

Also, complaining about Californians driving up the property values and ruining the local culture (notice the specific complaint, not "all Seattle's problems") has been a Seattle tradition for at least 30 years, it's not quite the same as insisting that they're all terrible people and doubling down every time someone protests, the way you go on about jocks. Not that that matters to you, since all you seem to be looking for is a smokescreen to hide your slithering away again.


Don't flatter yourself in thinking I'm going to be slithering away from you. It's a bit of hyperbole on my part to damn all jocks (kind of how you are with Californians), but the fact remains, whenever you have rape or assault in high school or college, especially when it involves a gang of young men, you'd be hard pressed to find an incident where the perpetrators were not jocks. Seriously, other than the fluke school shooting where some tormented nerd or Aspie has been fed up with the sh*t he's had to take, when have non-jocks regularly been the offender? But why is it that you and your BFF can't accept that many jocks have been so spoiled and entitled to the point of believing they can get away with rape or assault?
By the way, I've recently joined an autism group in Spokane, and the thing we all have in common is that we had all been bullied or humiliated while growing up. It's sincerely hard for me to believe that an autistic person could grow up unscathed and unscarred by such experiences.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


smudge
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,423
Location: London

11 Jan 2017, 7:56 am

Kraichgauer,

I too used to have the illusion that aspies were better than NTs, and the condition meant that I was more likely to get along with them. I've met lots of aspies, and enough of them to realize that it really isn't that rosy. There are just as many jerks and rapists amongst aspies as there are NTs. You also have to consider that they may also have co-morbids. The autistic spectrum gives a list of symptoms. Look at them again and try to find where it says:


"Nice personality", "Kindness", "Willing to help others", "Less likely to rape", "Less likely to be mean".


You see that paints an overly sugary picture of what a person with an ASD, actually is?

In other words, you have a list of ASD symptoms, and then you have the underlying personality of that individual. Not to mention that those who are bullied often go on to bully others. It is not uncommon.

Also, consider the bias of the type of people who come to those support groups, they are likely going to be the worser cases, not the people who have managed to adapt and fit in amongst their NT friends. Even then, those groups attract the jerks and those who sexually assault too. Not the majority, sure.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Posts: 32,757
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

11 Jan 2017, 11:58 am

smudge wrote:
Kraichgauer,

I too used to have the illusion that aspies were better than NTs, and the condition meant that I was more likely to get along with them. I've met lots of aspies, and enough of them to realize that it really isn't that rosy. There are just as many jerks and rapists amongst aspies as there are NTs. You also have to consider that they may also have co-morbids. The autistic spectrum gives a list of symptoms. Look at them again and try to find where it says:


"Nice personality", "Kindness", "Willing to help others", "Less likely to rape", "Less likely to be mean".


You see that paints an overly sugary picture of what a person with an ASD, actually is?

In other words, you have a list of ASD symptoms, and then you have the underlying personality of that individual. Not to mention that those who are bullied often go on to bully others. It is not uncommon.

Also, consider the bias of the type of people who come to those support groups, they are likely going to be the worser cases, not the people who have managed to adapt and fit in amongst their NT friends. Even then, those groups attract the jerks and those who sexually assault too. Not the majority, sure.


Oh, no, I never said Aspies were better than everyone else - I even mentioned those psycho Aspies who turn school shooters. My argument is, because jocks are so entitled and pampered, they are invariably the ones who think they can get away with rape and assault. Contrary to what I've been accused of, I don't believe all jocks are bad people - a couple were my friends growing up. But too many of them are bullies, and some even perpetrate crime, all the while having the school at their backs.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Adamantium
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2013
Age: 1017
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,998
Location: Erehwon

11 Jan 2017, 12:16 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Oh, no, I never said Aspies were better than everyone else - I even mentioned those psycho Aspies who turn school shooters. My argument is, because jocks are so entitled and pampered, they are invariably the ones who think they can get away with rape and assault. Contrary to what I've been accused of, I don't believe all jocks are bad people - a couple were my friends growing up. But too many of them are bullies, and some even perpetrate crime, all the while having the school at their backs.


Let's try a thought experiment, a one word substitution on that:
Hypothetical Other Poster wrote:
Oh, no, I never said Blacks were better than everyone else - I even mentioned those psycho blacks who turn school shooters. My argument is, because blacks are so entitled and pampered, they are invariably the ones who think they can get away with rape and assault. Contrary to what I've been accused of, I don't believe all blacks are bad people - a couple were my friends growing up. But too many of them are bullies, and some even perpetrate crime, all the while having the school at their backs.


Does that look right to you? If it doesn't, you might want to restructure your argument and express it in different terms.


_________________
Don't believe the gender note under my avatar. A WP bug means I can't fix it.


Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,338
Location: Southeast U.S.A.

11 Jan 2017, 12:24 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I am not going to hunt it up, since both you and I, as well as others, know that you have, and I'm hardly so vindictive or anal to waste my time on something like that.
But why are you so easy to fly off the handle when I point out that jocks tend to be bullies? Any real Aspie has bad memories of being sh*t on by jocks while growing up. Strangely enough, you don't. Why is that?

Couldn't find nothin, huh?


As I said, I didn't even care to look. I'm hardly that anal.


Really working hard at getting this thread locked, arent you?
Nothing anal or vindictive about providing proof of your assertions about me, especially when it's so easy to obtain.
Even if it is anal and vindictive (it's not) it's more honorable than what you've sunk to here.


No, you're anal and vindictive because you attacked my post out of the blue. If you don't like our interactions, then don't address my posts.

Still no luck at finding where I defended jocks, eh?
Well bless your heart for trying.


_________________
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
- William F. Buckley


ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2013
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,595
Location: Long Island, New York

11 Jan 2017, 12:35 pm

smudge wrote:
Also, consider the bias of the type of people who come to those support groups, they are likely going to be the worser cases, not the people who have managed to adapt and fit in amongst their NT friends. Even then, those groups attract the jerks and those who sexually assault too. Not the majority, sure.


The person that comes to a support group has to be "high functioning" enough to be able to get to the location of the meeting. They have to have some desire to go to a strange location and have social interactions with people they have never met.


_________________
How can Autism be trendy and a popular insult at the same time?

Recovering from tongue cancer and suspected Ramsey Hunt Syndrome (Ear Shingles), somewhat verbal.
Identified and joined WP August 26, 2013
DSM 5: Autism Spectrum Disorder, DSM IV: Aspergers Moderate Severity


smudge
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,423
Location: London

11 Jan 2017, 1:26 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
smudge wrote:
Also, consider the bias of the type of people who come to those support groups, they are likely going to be the worser cases, not the people who have managed to adapt and fit in amongst their NT friends. Even then, those groups attract the jerks and those who sexually assault too. Not the majority, sure.


The person that comes to a support group has to be "high functioning" enough to be able to get to the location of the meeting. They have to have some desire to go to a strange location and have social interactions with people they have never met.


I've known very high functioning aspies who couldn't get out the house, and I'm talking Oxbridge type education, who also speak like NTs but with huge vocabularies.

The ones I've seen at the support groups I've been to, are often obviously different. Most of them are fine, and may have moderate learning difficulties or other co-morbids. Some are arseholes. I don't mean people who I've argued with, bitchy people or trouble makers, I mean physically violent and or have other problems. There are creepy men sometimes that go to those groups and scare the women and higher functioning off. That's not uncommon either. When I ran a support group, this woman came along and was very inappropriate. She obviously had other issues too, but she took the piss out of the new rules we set so we could accommodate her, and we had to ask her to leave.