Deadly violence at white nationalist demonstration

Page 12 of 12 [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 1:06 am

marshall wrote:
Chichikov wrote:
Well I think you see nazis everywhere because you want to, because someone being a "Nazi" makes it easier to demonise them. When they don't act like the demons you want them to be you insist they would have acted like demons if left to their own devices despite having no evidence of that. Like everyone today you don't want to understand or question anything, just demonise anything you don't agree with. When both sides are doing that we end up in the ridiculous situation the world is in now.

If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem.

You are hopeless. Did you even watch the damn videos?

I did my own unbiased research and came to my own unbiased conclusion.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 1:55 am

Chichikov wrote:
marshall wrote:
Chichikov wrote:
Well I think you see nazis everywhere because you want to, because someone being a "Nazi" makes it easier to demonise them. When they don't act like the demons you want them to be you insist they would have acted like demons if left to their own devices despite having no evidence of that. Like everyone today you don't want to understand or question anything, just demonise anything you don't agree with. When both sides are doing that we end up in the ridiculous situation the world is in now.

If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem.

You are hopeless. Did you even watch the damn videos?

I did my own unbiased research and came to my own unbiased conclusion.

You mean your're the type that pretends white nationalists aren't racists, they just want a "pure white" homeland?

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 2:37 am

marshall wrote:
You mean your're the type that pretends white nationalists aren't racists, they just want a "pure white" homeland?

I'm the type that can't tell from a picture if someone is a racist, I credit myself as being more level headed than that, neither am I the type to mass judge people and use pejorative terms to try and demonise people's beliefs because they are different from mine. Maybe if you spent more time listening and less time being outraged at everything you'd enjoy life a little more.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 3:17 am

Chichikov wrote:
marshall wrote:

I'm the type that can't tell from a picture if someone is a racist, I credit myself as being more level headed than that, neither am I the type to mass judge people and use pejorative terms to try and demonise people's beliefs because they are different from mine. Maybe if you spent more time listening and less time being outraged at everything you'd enjoy life a little more.

^^^
You are trying to bring solidity to pure wind.
You used a lot of words, but you didn't really say anything.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 3:40 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Chichikov wrote:
marshall wrote:

^^^
You are trying to bring solidity to pure wind.
You used a lot of words, but you didn't really say anything.

Really? You should read your own posts sometime.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 4:16 am

Chichikov wrote:
marshall wrote:

If you want me to "listen" why not just tell us what you really believe, instead of being an over-defensive snowflake about it?

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 4:20 am

marshall wrote:
Chichikov wrote:
marshall wrote:

If you want me to "listen" why not just tell us what you really believe, instead of being an over-defensive snowflake about it?

Right-wingers don't believe anything anymore. They're essentially nihilists.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 4:48 am

marshall wrote:
Chichikov wrote:
marshall wrote:

I'm not arguing about what I believe so that's not relevant. I'm just calling people out on their bs.

As for being a snowflake, oh dear, are we down to full on trolling now? I guess it's all you have left.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 7:27 am

Chichikov wrote:

I did some Google image searching of the protest and the only "Nazi" flag I saw was on a biased article on Huff Post where they had a picture of what seemed to be a stand of some sort. All other images showed mainly confederate flags and various banners. I'm not saying there were no Nazi flags there, but from what I saw if they were there they were in a minority and the conclusion I came to was that the majority were not Nazis. Of course you see a single Nazi flag and brand everyone there Nazis on that basis. More proof that nothing you say is reasonable or grounded in any actual fact.

There was only one idiot who flew the German swastika. But the many hundreds marching hand in hand with confederate flags also marched with members of the Vanguard movement who wore modified swastikas. The Vanguard think they are clever by being Neo-nazis but masking their symbols so as not to offend Americans who's grandparents were killed by the Nazis. The murderer James Field was a member of this group. The confederates and KKK who were also walking with their tiki torches have always shared the same philosophy of holocaust denial and violence against non-whites. All scum in my eyes.

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 7:44 am

cyberdad wrote:
All scum in my eyes.

Not Nazis though.